Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:59:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin: I do not plan to leave Ethereum in the foreseeable future  (Read 691 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
This is good news, but I do not think that this may affect the growth of the ETH price in such market conditions, moreover, recently there have been many FUDs associated with Buterin and Ethereum.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

This is not the first time that Vitalik Buterin have first comment false about leaving ETH or cryptocurrency and when the coin price is corrected , he immediately comes and message of that the news was false and price increase. This is the way he is manipulating the ETH price.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I think he has big plans for the future.  It was a black PR.  This is done by many famous personalities.  Many have made wrong conclusions and ETH will show growth in the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Vitaly is right that even if it will take Etherium will be able to live without it. But of course with him will develop the project faster, as it is the face of this project.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

the issue about Vitalik has spread, but we all have to be calm, I think Vitalik has a choice, whatever haunts his sleep. Vitalik will leave the platform
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

I don't understand why people want him out so early. Most prominent coin developers are still very much around so why is his case different?
His critics always point to Satoshi leaving Bitcoin... they do not tell us his leaving was matter of circumstances...am not sure if that was the best thing for Bitcoin as there are things he left undone. Though he has excellent successors, things would have been much better if his vision for Bitcoin was fully implemented before leaving.

Ethereum is still under development. Same thing could happen if Vitalik leaves too early. He has good vision for decentralizing most aspects of Ethereum.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
Those that misinterpreted what Vitalik said and sold their holding out of panic are now regretting. We are at the moment were people interpret any information that come into the cryptocurrencies market in many different ways and that sharp some traders investments decisions. Vitalik has clear what he really means and him living Ethereum projects should not be reason why it should dump!
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

This has a big impact on ethereum price if the founder really leaves it, only rumors of ethereum have fallen deeply, if the news of the departure is true, what is ethereum future fate

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

That is really really good news. We need to vitalik and vitaliks vision on ethereum.. Yeah i really happy to read that. Thank you for sharing that mate :=).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

A source of this info world have been better. Although, it's a very good one, as against the notion of so many or should i say the fake news and misinterpretation being peddled on social media. I also thought a much when i when people were spreading fake news hat Buterin will be leaving ethereum. This even recently lead to a dump in the price of ethereum. This could be the scheme of those who want to taje advantage of those who panic easily and as a result, dump all that they have.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

That is nice to hear, but it would be great if he did not sold his holdings for Ethereum. But I guess it is still good because he will not leave his project behind.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

Anyway, people will doubt any news, it's in human nature. However, Buterin is honest and straightforward what concerns his plans and ideas, so I don't think we should interpret it as sth complicated and ambiguous. He will keep his word, no doubt!

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Vitalik is father of Ethereum, so why he should leave project? Sure that he have a lot of great ideas and he can realize all them. Also i sure that Eth will stay the crypto silver and we will see a huge price growing soon.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

To be honest I think Vitalik will never leave the Ethereum project because it is still very profitable for developers team. And Vitalik is face of Ethereum and he knows it if he will leave Ethereum potentially would loose a lot of his value and everyone in the team understand this well.

FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

Tell friends, where can V. Buterin go? To another planet? So on other planets there is no Internet. He will be faithful to his ethereum.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

It's great that he's still committed to the project. I think it'd be just fine if he left though. The price would probably tank for a while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

The news is actually very good.  Of course, I believe that Ethereum can survive without Buterin, but I don’t want to check it out!
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Leaving wwill not change a lot because ETH is quite independent coin that is able to improvewith its own strengths and chances. I am sure that it will live.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

And it is not surprising news at all. He is the main supporter of this coin and what is more the community behind this project is promising as well, so the risk is lowest.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Well, I do not believe such statements just because everything in cryptocurrency world is changing very fast. In our days, we cannot make any kind of statement for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: