Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1571 times)
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

Might be you are asking price of litecoin before the end of 2019 like everyone waiting for the market recovers and see a miracle like last year. But like that really happen even little then also litecoin will hit the 150$+ mark. After all, it's crypto world possibility of 200$ and 20$ also.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

There's still ample time for every coin to recover so everyone's expectation would be met but my tip is just don't ask and hope too much.

This statement is true. We all know that in some point some coin will recover was it before or after halving or some other thing. Looking at some chart seen that from all alt from last five years litecoin is still in top 10. This make his highly trusted for investment in near future.
Yes that's it.

If it will retain its position included to the top 10 then that can still be said that Litecoin has a wide community that's supporting it. Even though there's no more Charlie Lee that holds it or I guess he's going to buy back if the market keeps on plummeting. I would trust Litecoin than any other new altcoins that are trying to dethrone bitcoin.
the large number of Litecoin supporters in attendance, making a lot of progress on Litecoin very generate even more profits.
 the large number of Litecoin are able to make progress on Litecoin has a price high enough to increase after 2019.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

cryptic currencies are a very volatile and complex asset, there are a number of factors that can potentially contribute to the growth or decrease in value overall, I think by 2019 this coin will rise in price, I hope to see growth in the entire market
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I really want the entire crypto market to rush forward and upward. However, with regard to the price of litecoin before the end of the year, I will tell you my opinion that there will be no growth of litecoin until 2019. Other news are possible next year.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I do not quite correctly understand what the question is, but if we talk about what will happen in 2019, then I’m sure that none of us will definitely understand what will happen in reality, as this will be just amazing.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

Agree about stable coin, move slowly but sure to create trust. About how high litecoin can reach it will market problem not us, just keep follow our plan and stay away from another coin, wasting time and asset. Litecoin is good investment for long term period but for this one we need big money to get better profit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

I do not quite correctly understand what the question is, but if we talk about what will happen in 2019, then I’m sure that none of us will definitely understand what will happen in reality, as this will be just amazing.

I think it is possible to anticipate the possibilities in the future. Because the value of the market is actually determined by the isch, and if more than one estimate the same, the market will go in the same direction.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

I really want the entire crypto market to rush forward and upward. However, with regard to the price of litecoin before the end of the year, I will tell you my opinion that there will be no growth of litecoin until 2019. Other news are possible next year.

Litecoin value as of now is 55$ and we have more than a year so definitely we can see some growth in crypto world in this case Litecoin can reach around $200+ due to its stability and popularity in the market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

I think it's quite possible. If the cryptocurrency market starts to grow, then it will happen, but it all depends on how fast it will grow and when it will start to grow.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
johan36

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

Probably it would be Litecoin hit 65 dollars before 2019 , I myself believe in Litecoin and one of holder , seeing the situation I hope the price can be higher than that .
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

The 2019 year will be good for holders and holders of LTC will be on the top because this coin will be increasing so much there in price and in value too.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

I perceive that there may not be bull-run this end of year 2018, or there will be little bull-run so I think the price of Litecoin may not be above $150 that if it will even be up-to anyway.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

I think litecoin will be hitting 85$,
litecoin developer and update are good for now.
the comunity still believe to litecoin investment.
so future of this coin are bright

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

Of course I agree with you litecoin is a good coin. And proper use will achieve success in the future. At the beginning of the year, it was more than $ 350, and right now it trades between $ 50-60, which is very good for buying. This coin is accepted almost everywhere where there is bitcoin, which shows that it has a demand.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Litecoin prices are too dependent on the bitcoin market, if you look at a lot of decreases the possibility when the pump trend is carried out will continue to rise.
we monitor the resistance of the lowest drop of 1 year. $ 100 is possible if the pump is good.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

My opinion of Litecoin is constantly changing, recently i thought that there is no future for this coin since it is very similar to BTC ,but now  i see that there could be some potential for it as it has connection to lightning network , which is very significant for crypto world.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

There's still ample time for every coin to recover so everyone's expectation would be met but my tip is just don't ask and hope too much.

This statement is true. We all know that in some point some coin will recover was it before or after halving or some other thing. Looking at some chart seen that from all alt from last five years litecoin is still in top 10. This make his highly trusted for investment in near future.
Yes that's it.

If it will retain its position included to the top 10 then that can still be said that Litecoin has a wide community that's supporting it. Even though there's no more Charlie Lee that holds it or I guess he's going to buy back if the market keeps on plummeting. I would trust Litecoin than any other new altcoins that are trying to dethrone bitcoin.
the large number of Litecoin supporters in attendance, making a lot of progress on Litecoin very generate even more profits.
 the large number of Litecoin are able to make progress on Litecoin has a price high enough to increase after 2019.
in this period much of the progress shown by Litecoin was to produce far greater profits in the future. because with the progress that is present at Cryptocurrency makes Litecoin continue to chase other coins to be a good improvement for the speed of increasing coins going forward.

shendy

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

The development of litecoin is quite good, provides a safe value and seems to be a good coin and will continue to grow. I am sure litecoin is able to kick the crypto world with its increasing development. This community will maintain its position and value so that it remains a better value.

Paycheck

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

I want LTC to dip back to $2, so I can buy a lot and HODL, and profit a lot of money down the road a year or two on the next big price rise.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

I am not too god at predicting prices but for sure to me, Litecoin will go above $100 at the end of this year, and if we see the expected bull-run then we should expect above $200 for litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: