Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins for buy now  (Read 10915 times)
RandoGraphic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

Privacy coins really interest me. I like Spectrecoin (XSPEC) since it's got stealth staking and a comprehensive privacy suite of features. Simple and easy passive income and nobody can tell how much I'm holding or earning. I'm trying to get some funds to buy more and increase my staking frequency. Plus it's still under the radar, but with a growing community looking to market it on sites like Uptrennd and Publish0x. Check it out, the price is low enough that you still accumulate enough for consistent staking. I used to trade this one, but it's a long term hold for me now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:33:40 PM

Now many altcoins dumped in the marketplace, if you wish to invest on any crypto please look at the chance and it is the right time to invest on any exchanges.
Now if you have USDT in your wallet convert to any top cryptocurrencies in the marketplace.

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

Best altcoin to buy  moreinthis market situation is altcoin that have some working proggress or event next month like ignis airdrop with GPS token, i think this airdrop can increase ignis price more than 20 percent
maybe seeing your statement gps tokens will increase the coin ignis I think I need to analyze, because right now maybe airdrop can increase but it takes a long time and it would be better to make purchases in the best altcoins like ethereum, neo and litecoin for investment options now this.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:18:30 PM

Best altcoin to buy  moreinthis market situation is altcoin that have some working proggress or event next month like ignis airdrop with GPS token, i think this airdrop can increase ignis price more than 20 percent
so far I still think about ETH. I think ETH is very good to be held until now. even though ETH does not show a rise so far, I think sooner or later, it will happen. I feel that this year's ETH price might reach $ 600.
eth is one of the main coins that must be used as a purchase option, this can be a coin with the most complete platform. I think if eth experiences an increase in other altcoins it will be pumped up.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:56:44 PM

Firstly you have to determine capitalisation of altcoins you want to invest. Speaking about to 50, I select ontology, bat, litecoin, xrp and cardano

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:00:58 PM

Last year i made a huge mistake and invested in alt coin market.
This was the biggest mistake for me. Never go in anlt markets.
But for now Ethereum seems to break out very soon maybe in september we will x3 from todays price.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

Last year i made a huge mistake and invested in alt coin market.
This was the biggest mistake for me. Never go in anlt markets.
But for now Ethereum seems to break out very soon maybe in september we will x3 from todays price.

It also seems to me that Ethereum is underestimated, firstly, with the previous fall it should have been at the level of 500-700 dollars, and at the end of this growth stage, he alone gave another wave of growth, while the others stood,

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:06:39 PM

Firstly you have to determine capitalisation of altcoins you want to invest. Speaking about to 50, I select ontology, bat, litecoin, xrp and cardano
cardano and xrp might be good in the future, but don't forget etheruem, have ethereum in large numbers. it will give you more profits, for this year and next year.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:47:12 PM

now our view must focus on the fastest assets to grow. until the end of the year, I have confidence that ethereum is the best asset with a high pump. we just wait.
Why made you think Ethereum will spike in the upcoming time ? With the halving insight for Litecoin it is maybe a good time to pick some up.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:03:43 PM

cardano and xrp might be good in the future, but don't forget etheruem, have ethereum in large numbers. it will give you more profits, for this year and next year.

Ethereum may be the right choice but not with XRP and ADA, because 9.3M XRP and 2.5M ADA have been hack from Bitrue.
This situation will definitely have a negative effect on the price of these two coins, at least for the next few months
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:31:04 PM

Why made you think Ethereum will spike in the upcoming time ? With the halving insight for Litecoin it is maybe a good time to pick some up.
maybe Litecoin will have the opportunity to pump earlier than ethereum. all depends on how the developer managed to create the best moment for the pump. now surely investors have focused on litecoin in the short term, the moment is getting closer.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:11:21 AM

The coins you mentioned above are very good for buying because we have seen huge growth from this coins in the last bull run and definitely there are huge chances for these coins to increase their price when the market starts recovering steadily in the coming days.
Initech

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 12:30:37 AM

Swap [XWP]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455

███【https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455】█【15 Seconds Block】█【No Premine】█【No Dev Fee】█【No BULLSHIT】█【How crypto SHOULD be】█【 Swap [XWP]】██
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:16:48 AM

I often get profits at the end of the year, in some altcoins that I invest are the first ignis, Ethereum and NXT, the three coins have their own advantages or movements, my advice you should have as soon as possible because of the three coins in a few months / or end this year the value will rise.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:49:36 AM

there seem to be quite a hype for wirex https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/wirex
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:46:18 AM

I often get profits at the end of the year, in some altcoins that I invest are the first ignis, Ethereum and NXT, the three coins have their own advantages or movements, my advice you should have as soon as possible because of the three coins in a few months / or end this year the value will rise.
Regarding ethereum, I can not say anything, because I really got a good profit thanks to the investments of ETH, because I bought coins at the end of 2018, when the price fell to 78 dollars.  But in relation to other altcoins, there are no real predictions that could be true.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:41:18 AM

You posted in 2018

However i will give you my call in 2019 that are kinda undervalue imo, and can easily 2x-3x i believe
ICX
Staking mechanism in August, South korea mainstream blockchain, ICONLOOP's Public Blockchain, ICONLOOP have tons of partner like Samsung, Line in Korea
The token price has been depreciating because people are having high expectation but ICON failed them

However, i think the valuation is currently not on par with the development they have
They are stress testing their network and it seems positive
Look for the ICX TX challenge to know more about it
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:53:15 AM

Regarding ethereum, I can not say anything, because I really got a good profit thanks to the investments of ETH, because I bought coins at the end of 2018, when the price fell to 78 dollars.  But in relation to other altcoins, there are no real predictions that could be true.
you really are lucky to benefit from an extraordinary investment. that's proof if we can take advantage of the moment we can benefit. even though the market goes down if we believe in half a year we can get a big profit. ethereum is still feasible for us to buy now, there are still many future moments that we must follow.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:52:14 PM

in my opinion you better choose the most profitable altcoins are Cardano, bitcoin cash and ethereum, because at the moment the three coins are very good value in the market, I suggest if you invest in them you still get profit, the first you have to be patient when the market goes down and after the new market price rises you sell.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

still ethereum is one of the best choice coins now than any other coin, maybe other coins can be added like litecoin and neo or BNB as the second choice alternative for buying now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: