Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins for buy now  (Read 10915 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:42:13 AM

I think now you can buy as many ETCs as you can, pay attention to the good fabric in the ETC, the forks will happen to the ETC and many traders are interested, so I am sure the price of the ETC will rise so you should be able to use this moment as best you can to get advantages of ETC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:45:47 AM

I think now you can buy as many ETCs as you can, pay attention to the good fabric in the ETC, the forks will happen to the ETC and many traders are interested, so I am sure the price of the ETC will rise so you should be able to use this moment as best you can to get advantages of ETC.
This is only your opinion, when indeed investing should we as an investor not only believe in the potential price, but what benefits can we get when investing. so when investing the benefits we get can be the maximum

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:38:46 AM

This is only your opinion, when indeed investing should we as an investor not only believe in the potential price, but what benefits can we get when investing. so when investing the benefits we get can be the maximum
Potential prices can cause an investor to forget himself, Correct with what you say, Here investors should be better able to understand what benefits are gained when investing.
I think this is a very useful input for investors.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:28:54 AM

my vote fell on Binance Coin, Ethereum, Dash, and Bitcoin SV.  These four Altcoins are very good if you buy now and currently, the price is still affordable for small investors.  Binance Coin and Bitcoin SV are the ones I recommend most to buy now because in the next few years the price is predicted to be high.
Can you tell me why we should buy BNB and Bitcoin SV coins? Do these two coins for long-term investments or short-term investments? Preferably when giving recommendations should be with a strong reason.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:07:22 AM

my vote fell on Binance Coin, Ethereum, Dash, and Bitcoin SV.  These four Altcoins are very good if you buy now and currently, the price is still affordable for small investors.  Binance Coin and Bitcoin SV are the ones I recommend most to buy now because in the next few years the price is predicted to be high.
Can you tell me why we should buy BNB and Bitcoin SV coins? Do these two coins for long-term investments or short-term investments? Preferably when giving recommendations should be with a strong reason.

like you i am also sceptic on bnb, and honestly i can bump my head to the wall due missing this train .... 
but i think dex gives more value to bnb and think also this is the reason of mooning...
the question is how high can it be and can it really beat the ETH ??
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

I also recommend binance coins, but not Dash. I prefer Litecoin.
in my opinion at the end of 2019, altcoins that are worth buying are ethereum, bnb, and litecoin. I think the profit will come if you hold it longer.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:10:22 PM

if I think now I am also confident in my investments in ethereum, wtc, bnb, neo and eos, because now the growth of some of the coins that I have also grows better, so I believe in the future prices will also provide a more stable value
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:56:05 PM

There are a lot of altcoins now that have to increase the price in not time. But we cant tell yet of which of them on when gonna be increasing the price. But for me the three altcoins that have a chance to become in a high price is EOS, XRP, NEO. Ill think this three are have some potential to grow more in a coming future of it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:19:30 PM

hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
I think Altcoin that will be 3x until the end of this year is Huobi Tokens, CRO (Crypto.com Chain), and Dogecoin.  a lot of Altcoin, which has the potential to be 2x - 3x at the end of this year but I would recommend these three Altcoins.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:43:29 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO are the most profitable altcoins in the near future. There are many other good altcoins, but I focus nowadays with these currencies, and I am planning to hold them for the long term, since their prices are expected to rise highly soon.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:29:01 AM

hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
I think Altcoin that will be 3x until the end of this year is Huobi Tokens, CRO (Crypto.com Chain), and Dogecoin.  a lot of Altcoin, which has the potential to be 2x - 3x at the end of this year but I would recommend these three Altcoins.

I also look at the huobi coin, they follow the path of binance, and we all know how bnb coins grew in price

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:42:33 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO are the most profitable altcoins in the near future. There are many other good altcoins, but I focus nowadays with these currencies, and I am planning to hold them for the long term, since their prices are expected to rise highly soon.

Yes, the coins above mentioned are very good for long term holding, you can see the price of these coins is very good to buy at the current stage. We need to grab more coins in the market if we plan for the long term, in the long term we might get beneficial compared to the short term.
Long term usually have more advantage (for me) if compared with short term. And until now ETH still be my favourite maybe followed by Lumens or Stellar and i hold it for long term investment. For me coins that i mention above is something that easily predicted, maybe not too easy but it have schedule or have something for people use as benchmark so they can know when it have possibility to get pumped or not.

extremeprivatemasternode
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:48:26 PM

I recommend EPM.
We started last month but the potential investors are really high.

!!NEW CURRENCY!!
Extreme Private Masternode.
Please Visit epmcoin.io
Aiwei052289

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:40:09 PM

SWAP XWP is one of best long term investment. No pre-mine and No-ICO.
Aiwei052289

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:54:31 PM

avoid ICO and Pre-mine coin, this kind of coins are centralized by it's owner.
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

in my opinion . looking at the chart soon will start to grow NPXS think 5x will do by the end of the year
yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:15:27 AM

Anchor (ANCT), a two-token, algorithmic stablecoin pegged to the sustainable and predictable growth trend of the global economy, is now listed on Liquid and available for trading as of today, August 26, 2019. As a unified, globally-sourced trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto, Liquid is a premier exchange for crypto assets, and the ideal launchpad for Anchor’s international token rollout on exchanges. The value of ANCT paired against USD at the time of launch is approximately $0.79 USD, and is also available for trading pairs against BTC, ETH, and XRP.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

I personally now prefer to invest in some large altcoins, such as ETH, BNB and also some other altcoins, rather than choosing to invest in altcoin IEO / ICO which indeed does not have a clear future, with the current crypto conditions, we must be able to right to choose altcoin that does have potential in the future, so, that if we are wrong, we choose altcoin of course we can get a loss. So be careful in choosing and investing in cryptocurrency

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:02:16 PM

in my opinion . looking at the chart soon will start to grow NPXS think 5x will do by the end of the year
what will grow at the end of this year? That period can occur when the market is repaired quite large in the last 1-3 months. and will be at the top by the end of the 4th quarter

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:43:23 PM

i would say check also on waves ...

ok lately weird with his price , but its a platform what is continue on developments is, last big update they add eth asset to their dex....

then again after the update , they dumped ....

i think it has big potential , so little bag of this would be not bad invest.

just saying ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: