Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins for buy now  (Read 10915 times)
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

if you are all still confused to choose coins to be used as an investment you can choose these three coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because these three coins are very popular among large investors. and many people also have promising benefits
all assets that you mentioned will be updated this year and next year. obviously investors will play on the asset. trading and prices may experience a high increase when an update is made or afterwards. I also bought and owned all three sets even if only a little.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

For me Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB is the best altcoins to buy. Etherem price is cheap, Litecoin and BNB is a potential coins in this year.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:54:43 PM

For me Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB is the best altcoins to buy. Etherem price is cheap, Litecoin and BNB is a potential coins in this year.
the closest to their event is litecoin. focus on these assets before you can later switch to ethereum and BNB. but if you have large capital, you can buy everything directly. they are all worthy of us to buy.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 02:59:13 PM

litecoin, ethereum and binance coin are worth buying and more feasible for the long term All three coins have platforms and big communities other than that ,have a high volume on each exchange, nowadays cheap prices are not wrong to buy now
if I own the altcoin that I have to have in this year is ethereum and litecoin because I'm sure this year until the coming year these two coins will definitely experience a very good price increase so the price will also be high too
Well, in a time when altcoin's value is very chaotic, we cannot say what is promising and good from now until the next years because all altcoin always has a chance to get better, except for shitcoin, so all offers can be very reasonable. And when opportunities are widely distributed in such a market, we don't need to look for other people's plans or predictions, we should have individual plans and predictions because no one is too free to share a plan for us to make money, free is not good

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:59:53 PM

At the moment, it is best to buy bnb, z cash and neo. 3 altcoins which are 99% sure in the long term.
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:18:55 PM

for now maybe I only buy litecoin. Next month there will be halving, we can take advantage of this moment because after halving the logic there will be an increase in prices, hopefully not for long.
finchdark

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:07:21 PM

By pegging to the real growth of the global economy, we are ensuring constant, stable growth. How? Well, if you look at the numbers, you will see that the global economy has been steadily growing for the past three decades, while fiat currencies have been losing their purchasing power. Data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $ 80.7trn. World economic growth has increased at an average rate of 2.5% annually for the past 25 years despite market fluctuations within each country, thus providing a reliable measure for value. By developing an algorithmic financial based on global, Anchor is aiming to create the first reliable and predictable financial standard and measure of value.
When you look at the issue from that angle, Anchor seems like a logical step you can take to ensure that your money keeps its value even if the fiat currency you hold plummets.
be_TOK

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:22:21 AM

Yes due to the fast growing of Bitcoin, a lot of alts are rising fast

Some I recommend:

Ripple
Monero
Stellar
DGB
Ebakus
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:37:25 AM

The best altcoin to buy now are BNT, BTCP and the Cardano. These are the few coins which I have selected for the investment and already partially funds invested in this. Among these three coins I think Bitcoin Private will be great bet for the next 2 years. The highest price it has achieved was $86 and currently trading merely around $0.40. So, this coin must have to be in your portfolio.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:01:31 PM

To invest only until the end of this year, I suggest to save more ETH, BCH, and BNB, I think this coin will provide big profits at the end of the year, or you can also look for IEO projects in Marketplace (Altcoins) that are running right now who knows your choice is right and lucky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:04:26 PM

According to me, best altcoins for buy now is ethereum, EOS and  BNB. They all have promising potential. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as  litecoin, dash, XLM where you can choose for investment purpose to give you good returns.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:11:23 PM

According to me, best altcoins for buy now is ethereum, EOS and  BNB. They all have promising potential. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as  litecoin, dash, XLM where you can choose for investment purpose to give you good returns.

of course because the altcoin you are referring to is the top altcoin and so it has good potential especially ethereum we are waiting for a good event and ethereum can increase, and bnb also needs to be considered for the long term.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:39:32 PM

BNB seems to be good for your choice, if you have careful calculations and good calculations, I think you will succeed only by investing in the BNB, because from its track record so far the BNB price has very good volatility.
ernst5493

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:45:33 AM

Fiat-collateralized stablecoins are those stablecoins whose value are dependent on fiat currencies.

In its simplest form, you can issue stablecoins in a 1-to-1 ratio with any asset in your bank account. Thus 1 unit of your stablecoin can represent 1 USD or 1 Euro or a single unit of gold or silver – i.e. based on whatever physical reserve you have in your bank account. This model is called IoU. Now you may choose to represent 1 stablecoin for $2 or 2mg of Gold as well.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:14:40 AM

Very few cryptocurrency exchanges out there currently support fiat currencies due to strict regulations. But the use of stablecoins allow exchanges to get around this problem and offer crypto-fiat trading pairs, by simply using a USD-backed stablecoin instead of actual dollars.

This will greatly help in the adoption of cryptocurrency trading as a whole, as it makes the process of joining and obtaining cryptocurrency easier for newcomers, as they can continue to think in terms of dollars or euros, instead of in constantly-fluctuating bitcoin values.

It will also reduce bitcoin’s massive influence over the market, as currently most exchanges require traders to hold BTC before they can exchange it for other types of crypto.Anchor is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:21:41 PM

BNB seems to be good for your choice, if you have careful calculations and good calculations, I think you will succeed only by investing in the BNB, because from its track record so far the BNB price has very good volatility.
Regardless of the evidence already available, if we look at developments in CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com) it is very clear that the BNB is still in a very strategic position and clearly it is recognized. so don't hesitate to choose it and also don't ignore other altcoins like Litecoin, XRP and others you can analyze it yourself.
Nobody2009

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:10:10 AM

At the moment a great buy is NXS in my opinion. A very promising project that still has a low market cap.
There will be a major release in 1-2 months (Tritium Mainnet after YEARS of coding) which could turn it easily into one of the top 100 coins. It´s a new form of blockchain (3 dimensional) all built up from scratch (no copy paste scam coin). Do yourself a favour (especially those ones of you that are into tech and coding) and have a look into this project. I think when Tritium gets released the price will explode because people will see how advanced this technology is.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

hello suggest please 2-3 altcoins/tokens who you can think can do x2 x3 easy till the end of this year .
that's a huge profit and I think only Cubiex can do that. Cubiex is a business that develops stream gaming and has more than 2 million great gamers.
Currently it is a very profitable industry and I believe Cubiex will soon x3 at the current price.
You can buy them at Binance DEX.

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:00:25 AM

The official shilling thread  Grin What is your bag? I just bought XVG after selling all in the huge profit making rise of 2017. Now the buying signals are back and it’s a great opportunity. Think of Verge what you like, but gains can be made.

Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:04:49 PM

I would look at coins that have been working hard through the bear market - GRIN, BEAM, NPXS.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: