Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2936 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

I don't believe invest in ico again because I suffered losses because I invested in IcO. and that makes me unable to trust ico anymore. and for almost a year I have never again invested in IcO.
Just look for good ICO's which they will do all their promises in their project. Not only you suffered from big losses and many people also suffered especially the investors. Not all ICO are failed so find a good ICO which can bring all your losses.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

If you look from the outside, then a lot of projects today are collecting at least soft cap. And this suggests that the ICO market does not die, they believe in it, invest and try to keep it afloat.

Yeah there's still some good icos but you need to do more diligent research, choose those that have an already product and not the one who will develop right after they raised funds or the other way around.

Really, they're few now but when you hit the right one, it will bring you good return nut of course good money don't have a quick return.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Now almost do not participate in the ICO. It is more profitable to raise a prospective coin after entering the exchange. As a rule, the price is traded below the ICO price.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

I am still investing in ICO projects, but I have started to reduce investment because I think fraudsters are making the ICO market worse!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

Yes of course I still believing in investing to some ICO's because most of them are promising and worth to invest if they just reached their target success. And you can done with it if you just be careful in choosing the right project and ICO to invest with your money to guarantee your investments will grow in the future.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

And why you do not believe in them, because you yourself can make sure that if the project is really good, then everything is going well in its development.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

Yes, ICO have proven to be the fastest and most effective way to raise capital and create new opportunities!

however we def NEED a bit of regulation and standards, as many people have lost money or projects have simply performed poorly, coz despite raising millions and millions of dollars after 1 year, they still havent delivered a working product!

hopefully once they ICO will have better framework, the market will slowly gain better confidence and invest heavily again.

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

Yes, I still strongly believe in ICO. Because if I can choose ICO correctly, then I will still make a profit. I think all we need is knowledge to be able to choose a good ICO.
The opportunities for now are still very good, it's just that now the market conditions are deteriorating. Surely this situation will have an impact on the ICO.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Where are the reasons I should stop believing? I think that in fact it is worth thinking about constantly investing in ICO, especially in the current market situation. This can result in huge benefits
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

I am investing in quality ICO. I see ICO as the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency of the future will be based on good idea,  uses, convinience, technology and adoption! Many cryptocurrency are yet to achieve this so, we must keep looking for promising crypto project capable of these things!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks

Now I am not so actively investing in ICO. But I think it makes sense. You can earn thanks to one successful investment. I see it as a lottery with a high probability of winning
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

d. ICO still looks very promising for me, but now the choice of projects has become more complicated, since 90% of them immediately lose value after listing on the stock exchange. You need to be very careful and study a large amount of data to select a great project.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Now they are actively clearing this sphere of fraudsters, regulating them. Hopefully we will be protected from scammers soon.

The CEO of “AriseBank,” who CCN previously reported as the target of an SEC injunction and civil proceedings in January, was arrested by the FBI this week without incident on charges of fraud to the tune of around $4 million, according to a press release from the Department of Justice. The arrest comes on the heels of a California US District judge giving some resistance to an SEC request for an injunction against another ICO against which it has a civil suit.
https://www.ccn.com/fbi-arrests-crypto-bank-ceo-who-embezzled-ico-funds/

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

As of 2018, the price of coins has declined considerably compared to 2017. So this decline has an impact on the price of ICO coins which also fell. So that many people experience investment losses at the ICO. But I still believe that investing in ICO projects is still very profitable. But we also have to look for ICO projects that have a good development team.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Yes, ICO have proven to be the fastest and most effective way to raise capital and create new opportunities!

however we def NEED a bit of regulation and standards, as many people have lost money or projects have simply performed poorly, coz despite raising millions and millions of dollars after 1 year, they still havent delivered a working product!

hopefully once they ICO will have better framework, the market will slowly gain better confidence and invest heavily again.
As can be seen from these examples, in many countries regulation and protection against scammers is actively underway.
Citing “informed sources,” Japanese press outlet JIJI Press reports that the Japanese Financial Services Agency is soon to regulate Initial Coin Offerings. The regulation will involve investment limits “for better protecting them.”
https://www.ccn.com/japans-financial-regulator-to-issue-ico-guidelines-report/

Singapore Central Bank Publishes Updated ICO Guidelines.
https://www.ccn.com/singapore-central-bank-publishes-updated-ico-guidelines/

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

There are some good ICOS I am sure, but most turned to scam and dumped their ETH, causing the crash in the price of Ethereum and most don't pay out, so yeah this year I am not able financially to invest in ICOS, even if I wanted to and I don't really have the inclination in a bear market to invest in tokens that if and when they reach an exchange will be less than half the price they were in ICO. It's o.k for those with a lot of money to throw away, but for losers like us who already are at the point of capitulation, investing in ICOS is now no longer an option for me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

There are still many ICO has good quality and these are to be found. Despite the many existing ICO lots containing fraud but it has risks. When accustomed to analyzing the ICO by ICO among many good then that there will definitely be able to find who can succeed and deliver a sizable profit.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

well you have to see lots of things before investing , in past ICO unnregulated so their is high chance of failure or scam but now ICO IS Regulated but now market is not good , so dont know if you invested you will get the good return or not..
So you have to think lots of aspects before investing
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

I still believe in ICOs and I have no doubts that the ICOs market is going to recover as soon as the crypto market recovers. 2018 was an awful year for investors, but I still have hope for crypto currencies and related markets.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Of course yes, I still believe in ICOs and still investing in ICOs. Because I believe that if now I invest in promising ICOs, I will get enough profit from my investment in the future. Now the market value is very low so I think this is the best time to invest in crypto.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: