Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:34:11 PM

The only thing that can make you not to believe in ICO again, is if you have been investing in scam ICOs. I have come across good and profitable ICOs despite being in bear market and not that alone, some ICOs have good products that can be used, thereby bringing about mass adoption.
If ICOs can also be regulated, it will attract more investors and will birth more trust. Very soon, i believe there will be some changes.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:53:47 PM

if from indonesia please to consider as might to put of funds on us with the future plan on projects with the delivery of service of online social dating for pupils of indonesia.
the name of projects set with the label of DOGEM to commit as referring the fine of reference on tasks with social communication medium on application to work with casuals of online dating as more on feature with work of modest on examination to helps as the offers on users to work on extensive with strategics on complying of needs to manage of design on relation with the dating scheme with parties of the selection.

kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 05:20:27 PM

Some projects are failed and some were fak but which are real are still Moving and they can be very profitable.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

I stopped believing in ICO in 2018. I saw a huge number of spammers and unfair projects. A huge number of frozen projects and scanty return on investment.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:29:47 PM

I still believe that ico can provide many benefits but what I see is only a few ico that give it and for that you must be careful in investing in ico so you don't lose all the money you have

santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:39:07 PM

Yes, I still believe in ICOs even though there are many scam project or ICOs now but some ICOs are good. As a investors it is good for me to invest now because the market is bearish and i buy it for the low price and sell it if the market will bull run and if you are a investor think first before you invest in that particular ICOs and do research so that you can know if it is scam or not.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:00:23 PM

There's very little going on in the ICO space right now, I decided not to invest in ICOs since most of them fail to keep to their promise. Some ICOs are yet to distribute tokens to investors for over a year after a successful ICO, it's really bad.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks
I of course invest , but only very rarely now, because of the 10 projects only 1 can shoot and it's hard to find which project, it's better to refrain from investing
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

Definitely. I believe and investor in crypto currency world because it's the currency of the next generation. The use of it is huge. It will bloom fully today or tomorrow.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:01:13 PM

Definitely. I believe and investor in crypto currency world because it's the currency of the next generation. The use of it is huge. It will bloom fully today or tomorrow.
Of course, we are today at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency community. Well, since this technology has great chances for future development. Already today, but also projects are introducing cryptocurrency into the everyday life of a person, and I think that the adaptation of the world financial system to cryptocurrency will be successful.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:25:35 PM

It always depends on the project and on its development perspectives. Not all the ICOs are bad but actually the best Ico projects are not moving  due to the bear market.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:45:36 PM

The Initial Coin Offering is and will be a viable crowdfunding method. However, the demand for ICO tokens is much lower now and investing in ICOs should be done much more carefully. I continue to invest and work for ICOs, but I am much much more picky now, because the chances of an unsuccessful fund raise are very high. 
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:53:14 PM

Why?

Thanks

I think I invest one solely important aspect in my life which is time? I supported many ICOS and spent almost 2 hrs a day for it to grow. I guess that investment soon will become my asset in the future.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:04:03 PM

I don't believe in ICOs because 99% of them are scammers. They collect funds and simply disappear from the funds of investors.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:05:29 PM

Interesting and worthy projects are now very few, but they are. Now I try to buy tokens of such projects after they go exchange.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:06:24 PM

i think no! as i never invested on any company for the money!
though i am here to work proerly and i know that this is a fair juudgre!
how could i invented such thing which can be found as a decoy ?
now tell me!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

Why?

Thanks

I think I invest one solely important aspect in my life which is time? I supported many ICOS and spent almost 2 hrs a day for it to grow. I guess that investment soon will become my asset in the future.
In any case, someone must invest in the company ico necessarily. The fact is that it is thanks to such investment that new and promising projects can have good development. if you think only about trade, then you need to have good projects on trade exchanges and these coins appear only due to ico companies.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:42:19 PM

For me, i don't believe in ICO anymore because most of them are scam, though there are some that are real but is difficult to find out about them, i prefer to buy after listing.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:48:37 PM

Some ICOs are gradually becoming profitable, owing to the strategy that some ICO teams are deploying, to ensure that their tokens do not dump.
One of the factors that has really affected some ICOs, were the rate at which their coins got dumped. I just wondered if some projects are so meaningless that nobody want to by buy and hold their tokens.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:22:49 PM

For quite a long time I do not do this, someone likes to risk for the opportunity to make good money, I prefer to act more reliably, and ICO is now a risky business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: