Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As the subject says, pick one!  (Voting closed: October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not sure - 1 (33.3%)
Nah, bro.. - 0 (0%)
SCAM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe and invest in ICOs? Why?  (Read 2934 times)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

I still believe in ico but for the problem of investing there, I don't think it's a good choice. this is very high risk, since last year no project has been able to provide profit to its investors because after ico is finished and the listing in the exchange price is sure to fall. so the choice now is to buy in the market or not invest.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:03:00 PM

I still believe in ico but for the problem of investing there, I don't think it's a good choice. this is very high risk, since last year no project has been able to provide profit to its investors because after ico is finished and the listing in the exchange price is sure to fall. so the choice now is to buy in the market or not invest.
if the project has really good prospects, then there will be a real heightened interest of the cryptocurrency community in it. This in turn means that the purchase of coins during Eco companies will be much more profitable with the use of bonuses than after entering the stock exchange. But projects also lend themselves to price after listing, but this does not apply to truly promising projects.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:19:17 PM

for now, I'm still holding back for investing in ICO because I don't think this is the right time.
but even though it doesn't mean that I don't trust ICO anymore, it's just that now I'm very careful in investing.
and what makes me still believe in ICO is because I have experienced something like this so that I don't falter even though ICO is a little less good now.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:24:16 PM

Yes, I still believe and invest in ICOs, because there are always many promising projects which have good potential, a product, and their tokens are expected to be more valuable in the future. Of course, as the market is still red, the number of good ICOs decreased, but there are a few promising projects surely.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

Yes, I still believe and invest in ICOs, because there are always many promising projects which have good potential, a product, and their tokens are expected to be more valuable in the future. Of course, as the market is still red, the number of good ICOs decreased, but there are a few promising projects surely.
I agree with you! Now there are a lot of very good projects, but you need to be able to choose the right ones. If you know how to do it then open your training courses

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:23:16 PM

Do you really still believe in ICOs?

Why?

What's the opportunity these days?

Love to hear you guys' input on this!

Thanks
I had a very low confident about investment on ICO because there will be a very less possibility of getting the profit from investment on Ico so I think it will not enough for me too live the better life with investment on this so I am waiting for a good time to invest in different field.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:08:10 AM

Now there are new opportunities for investing in successful ICO. For example, Binance has already held two successful ICOs on its Launchpad site. The advantage of this platform is that Binance independently selects projects. Following this success, many exchanges announced the launch of their own ICO platforms.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:13:53 AM

so far I still strongly believe in ICO, especially when an ICO has a pretty promising project in the future. however, in terms of investment, I thought not to do so until now, before I saw the project that really benefited me. however, in this case, I certainly still believe, because developments will continue to occur.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:49:34 AM

ISO is one of the investment tools. Many do not believe in the dollar, but this does not prevent the dollar from existing. ISO is not a quick profit! First and foremost is the belief in the project and the idea
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:48:49 PM

As of now it's so many ico's and projects are scam. I think because of the price that why most of the projects are not succeeding and other do scam and losing all dignity.
Being scam is not related to the ICO. Should scams be sold under another name? Or will you want to buy when you know they are scam? ICOs are the only way to implement their own plans.
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

Investments in ICO have not lost their relevance. It is more difficult for investors to choose legal and promising projects from a huge number of very similar projects, which for the most part are just rubbish or just fundraising without the realization of ideas.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:55:38 PM

I still have hope in ICO market but I think that something must change in order to gain investor's trust again. It's also important that new projects will have original and concrete ideas because 99% of time I just see only copies of past projects...
Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:43:09 AM

I still have hope in ICO market but I think that something must change in order to gain investor's trust again. It's also important that new projects will have original and concrete ideas because 99% of time I just see only copies of past projects...

Totally Agree with this. The problem is now even new good ideas struggle to raise funds due to all the scams.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:05:27 PM

It is difficult to offer something new when the cryptocurrency is already 10 years old, good ideas end and parasitism begins on past ideas, and scammers have not gone away, all also deceive and scare investors

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: