Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2982 times)
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

maybe until now, Bitcoin is still ranked first for a place to invest in the world of Cryptocurrency, but before you decide to jump into the world of Crypto you should learn more in advance so that you don't get into trouble in the future and know the consequences of investing in Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I don't think I know the future of Crypto in the next 5 years, of course all hope that the crypto world development will continue to be better. maybe crypto will be enjoyed by all people. we enjoy peroses in the next 5 years

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Five years from now is a very long time in crypto world and things will change but to predict how the market will turn up or how altcoin will rise and fall is difficult.
1. They will not be less project rather more projects will come up and the strongest will survive.
2. I believe mergers is possible, it will be dependent on the project.
3. And last yes, people, government will realize how useful blockchain is to the world.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

In 5 years AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere thanks to its KYC and AML features
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Five years from now is a very long time in crypto world and things will change but to predict how the market will turn up or how altcoin will rise and fall is difficult.
1. They will not be less project rather more projects will come up and the strongest will survive.
2. I believe mergers is possible, it will be dependent on the project.
3. And last yes, people, government will realize how useful blockchain is to the world.
certainly very many projects. and of course we must be vigilant because there are many projects that end up scam. surely blockchain technology will be widely recognized by all countries

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

It must be better in upcoming 5 years. Investors should be decided the right time to invest in crypto.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

No doubt, crypto market will grow exponentially but i can see remarkable regulations are coming through goverments. They will try to handle or manage the market,
But nature of cryptocurrency on blockchain  belongs to decentralization , there will be a big war on financial industry.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Yes, the value will always increase.

No, actually I see there will be many projects popping up.

Yes, because collaboration is important.

No, because the Regulation will be easier because everyone is very familiar with cryptocurrency.

Of course Yes.

And Yes.

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

Bitcoin will be after five years more valuable and the usage will be high than now and in these days bitcoin is a best tool for investors and short and long term both are very good for investment and with the passage of time many things will be changed like the usage and acceptance in the world about bitcoin will be increases with time if we keep it for long term crypto future is bright and there is not possibility that bitcoin will be finish from the world now. And now bitcoin value is between 5 to 6 k but once it hit 20k so it has the potential.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I think that in 5 years we will enjoy a lot of new opportunities provided by crypto, also, many new projects will appear and more people will be able to enter the crypto market and gain profit

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Yeah in 5 years i sees higher value and higher growth rate for crypto.Bitcoin will be in lead position and other top crypto will be changed in leaderboard. Obviously government will try to regulate crypto but it won't be good for all.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

In five years Crypto has changing a lot and many people have earned profits of high price from the low price like today. And there are also many new studies about crypto which have been running for 5 years. Maybe crypto will be more profitable for us if the price gets higher maybe it will take time for it.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

I believe bitcoin and all kinds of tokens will much known by many people, especially artist and their fans, ever heard of the Singaporean company GCOX? They create tokens for an artist. These tokens are used to purchase merchandises or donate to that artist.

It will be a great move for crypto I believe.
p3rk0

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

All of the above.. def higher value in Bitcoin & Monero. Hopefully the number of ICOs will drop off but I'm not sure what would cause that. If the market grows up a bit and gets wise to scam projects which dilute the grater ecosystem maybe.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

Yeah in 5 years i sees higher value and higher growth rate for crypto.Bitcoin will be in lead position and other top crypto will be changed in leaderboard. Obviously government will try to regulate crypto but it won't be good for all.
With those many upcoming good news for crypto especially with bitcoin, we can possibly see a huge growth with this investment currency system, we do
inspire by the fast experience where bitcoin really succeed with all those past struggles, keep buying and holding treat this system as your long term success, it can change your life just like what happen to those many adopters who became millionaire last 2017 pumped.
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

This makes sense if we are going to invest crypto for a long time, but ... can we predict what will happen in the future related to crypto in the future, no one knows what will happen, we only hope that will always be good for crypto in the future in terms of technicality and security ...
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:07:35 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I'm guessing 5 years from now, that bitcoin pricing will be higher than the record of $20,000. We will also see a lot more alt coins developed by this time and we'll probably see a change in the market, some sort of a regulatory commission done by some big company that owns a large amount of the market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

I will answer your question according to my own conscience and thoughts.
I believe that crypto currencies will have a higher value in the next 5 years, the project will always increase, but indirectly projects that do not have good prospects will not be glimpsed by investors. Merging may occur, even more and more projects that do cooperation, although they cannot be called join.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I personally think in the next 5 years

The value of bitcoin will be higher because I think Bitcoin can no longer be mined, so the market demand is higher than the total supply.

New projects will not be a little because innovation and creation continue to live so that it will create and realize innovation in a project.

Project integration will be more clearly seen because each project will collaborate between project A and project B.

Of course, every year regulation will be made and reviewed. And that will tighten regulations for security.

More and more shops and companies will accept bitcoin as a payment instrument.

The general public will know more about cryptocurrency and even in every school and university learn it.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

from last year, the popularity of bitcoin is decreasing, also the price and the demand of bitcoin is decreasing too, I don't know why? but I think if bitcoin is like this again and again, in the future bitcoin can lose their value

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: