Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2993 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

five years at crypto maybe you have reached more profit with bitcoin and altcoin, amybe you are rich person so far when you have know about bitcoin when price more down at $50 and how much you have invest at bitcoin last fiver years.
friedaware99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

In 5 years from now I see much less bullshit ICO's, much less projects/ coins overall and a mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

First of all i am sure that the scamming problem will fade away in 5 years with the new projects. There are some great project about it. I follow cryptopolice ICO and i am sure they will have success and they will find some solutions about it. And also i can say that the daily marketcap will be more than $100 billions of dollars. Cryptocurrency will rule in the new world i am sure.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

I think, that the crypto world in the next 5 years will get better, we will see all countries adopting the crypto world, positive regulation for crypto, crypto will be recognized by the world, and there is no panic.

we will use transactions with crypto, for each trade.

Lite1992
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

In my opinion, in 5 years Bitcoin will be much more valuable than now. Blockchain technologies will reach a new level and the cryptocurrency will be settled. Anyone can use any convenient cryptocurrency.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

I think, that the crypto world in the next 5 years will get better, we will see all countries adopting the crypto world, positive regulation for crypto, crypto will be recognized by the world, and there is no panic.

we will use transactions with crypto, for each trade.
of course, with a long time it will certainly be a lot of countries that have adopted crypto to be used as payment instruments and investment places as well
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

5 years, it is a long time, i think in that period bitcoin will be almost accepted all over the world, the crypto will grow strongly, value of crypto market will reach highter price than now, many people join in crypto will increase so more and the technology of blockchain will use everywhere in the world
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I see that in the next 5 years, the crypto world will be accepted by many people, but regulation will be more tighter.

the aim is to protect everyone who has digital currency assets.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Looking at the future of bitcoin I guess it is the most developed virtual virtual currency. It will not end soon as many predictions. It will become the most valuable virtual currency in the world. I think the next five years will be the year that bitcoin will create price surprises and expand the market. And the bitcoin question you posed about bitcoin, I believe it will grow in the most positive direction.

Looking forward for the future of crypto market status would only be on Speculative opinion, on what to become on the market 5 yrs. from now, Market is Volatile, anything can happened in the market during the trading market, price value are on the ups and down, and it will always be like that. it is unpredictable, But i am optimistic on the crypto currency market, once it break the resistance on the market it will be favorable again to a lot of investors, either for short term or long term. let's just wait and be patient.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

I think that the main achievement of crypto is $ 813 billion capitalization of the cryptocurrency market in January 2018.

But then something broke, and massive market manipulations led to this.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

5 years from now you will mine around 1 BTC per block. By then Bitcoin should have a steady price of around $75,000 Easy. I also believe 5 - 10 % of the world will adapt to using bitcoin, in some way buy then. This should put the market cap at around 3 to 5 trillion dollars. Making Bitcoin a top performing and most widely used currency!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

After 5 years I see followings in crypto.
Higher value
Tighter regulation
More acceptance

There must be some regulations to control new ICOs every minute, currently many ICOs are playing fraud which are required to be traced before they play any foul play, with tight regulations confidence of common people will grow in crypto which will its wider reach, with high demand value of crypto is expected to rise with time.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

In 5 years maybe everything already changed too much, because supply bitcoin which is less than now, halving, some regulation from a country, they can make it legal or they can banned bitcoin. No one can actual predict what future of this coin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

It's really hard question to answer cause crypto market is still unstable and unpredictable. But i can say something about blockchain technology and decentralization.
Both of them will be the future of world, if  the crypto involves the system properly , i can say that crypto market can be more higher.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Five years from now is definitely be different the way we are now most especially in crypto. Maybe we can see some changes in the blockchain technology and there would be more acceptance in the community. And maybe we could see the other way around. Who knows, we don't have a crystal ball to predict the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

I foresee better days with Cryptos in about that five years to come in the sense that Bitcoin especially would have gained more famousity here in accommodating and welcoming more investors that would trigger the more the values of these Cryptos. But would still not have been generally or globally accepted at all in my opinion.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

when the world receives crypto, it will affect its value become better and higher.

many people who will receive crypto, the crypto world will become more perfect and become part of our lives.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

some descriptions of statements that you write are suitable and can be used as a vision for cryptocurrency in the next 5 years from now, there may be many regulations, high prices and many more things that are updated from now on from Crypto.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Five years from now BTC will hit around 50K and people will start to invest into it. Governments will now start to accept it as a form of payment and it will also be accepted worldwide.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

5 Years is a long time to happen any big things or worst things. Crypto market has changed significantly in a year. We see a bottom to high, high to bottom. In the next 5 years, this high- bottom game will be running continuously. I am not sure about 2023, maybe Crypto will be very high at that time, or crypto was in high place in 2022, not in 2023  Grin Anything can happen actually! I think bitcoin will hit 40K USD and ETH will hit 5K USD, EOS can replace Ripple's place.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: