Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2982 times)
LindaFallar

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

5 years from now in crypto :
1. I am now holding a lots of tokens with a higher value.
2. I think crypto world will bloom everywhere.
3. I am now joining lots of projects like bounties.
4. Bitcoin will replace other coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

I think BTC would be more famous so value would incrise more new goog projects are coming and what is good less scams than now as more nad more new projects make MVP to find investors.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

In my opinion there will be a lot of regulation. Cryptocurrency will take around the world. Without regulation, the states will not accept cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

As now seems like adoption is the most important for crypto to keep growing, crypto seems to be launched with much preparation, efforts in securing partnerships to provide value and sustainability is the key to success in crypto with incoming days, money is still money, but automated benefits from crypto would certain strengthen companies in providing better security and service through it

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I'm guessing 5 years from now, that bitcoin pricing will be higher than the record of $20,000. We will also see a lot more alt coins developed by this time and we'll probably see a change in the market, some sort of a regulatory commission done by some big company that owns a large amount of the market.

Yes, we can able to see many changes in the crypto market because slowly government are understanding how potential developments will be done through the blockchain platform. The price of Bitcoin, ETH, NEO etc will increase very hugely in the coming 5 years we don't have an expectation because it might be more than what we expect.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

I am sure that in the next five years the development of cryptocurrency will increase and there will be many platforms that start receiving cryptocurrency payments and make a lot of people start searching and using cryptocurrency to make transactions.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

I think that in the coming 5 years, Bitcoin price will reach its highest level by which Bitcoin will increase that value. And all the countries of the world will adopt Bitcoin. That would be a good news for all of us. But what's going to happen in the future.It's just we can guess.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Nobody knows for bitcoin in the next 5 years, the possibility of fame will continue or it might be replaced by another coin. Here I hope the development of bitcoin is increasing and has a high volume so that it can attract people to be able to recognize it, especially the government.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

in my opinion, crypto in 5 years will definitely have a lot of changes and I will keep thinking positively about crypto that crypto will continue to grow and have a higher price, many people will invest and crypto will probably be accepted in all countries
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

In my opinion there will be a lot of regulation. Cryptocurrency will take around the world. Without regulation, the states will not accept cryptocurrency.

I just hope so. There are a lot of countries that banned Bitcoin, they have their own opinion about that and we know that they are doing it for their own good and not with selfish and personal reasons.

Also, even without regulation, Bitcoin can still used since there are no rules about it if that is not regulated or not banned. I think  in that case, that  country do not really care about it but in these times, Bitcoin is a so popular it is a lie if they don't know about it or heard about it.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

We cannot predict Bitcoin in the next 5 years correctly, but we can see and learn how Bitcoin was in the past few years because it can be a picture of how Bitcoin will be in the future.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

we will definitely see the market capitalization after 5 years over 5 trillion dollars and the full acceptance of bitcoin and cryptocurrency among the public masses

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

I think that a lot of coins will become inactive and those which will remain will become stable and their price will seriously increase.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

When ever I try to look into the future of cryptocurrency I am always hopeful that the world is going to celebrate this great invention very soon, the entire world is going to adopt cryptocurrency as their secondary currency and the universal currency of the world cryptocurrency in five years from now is going to witness a lot of milestone progress and general acceptability.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:00:16 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

5 years from now, I think the best coins will survive the best security guaranteeing everyone to secure transactions using crypto, maybe that will happen
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Five years is pretty a long time to make a change especially in the digital field.

I believe there will a general progress (success) of cryptocurrency which would translate to higher value and price for a few serious projects.

I also think the will be less projects because many today already are scam, and it is unlikely that the trend will continue because people will have a deeper understanding  and insight about how things work, and shall endeavour to base their judgements accordingly guided by past experiences. In future, only serious genuine projects may stand the chance of success.

The aspect of a merger of different projects in future or 5 years from now is a probability. But in my opinion, the chances of an occurrence may be 15% or less. This is because a merger of cryptocurrency projects is unlikely to change positively the outcome.

The proliferation of "husk coins" with little or no value at all, but only intended to reap unjustifiably hard earned investors' funds through scam ICOs and similar crypto exchange sites may necessitate government regulations not directed on crypto coins but in most exchanges, as it is being practiced now. Only that the practice may grow strong.

People shall come to accept crypto, one way or the other. And this is projected to grow with time.

The society wouldn't just all at once accept the cryptocurrency era. This will be a gradual process.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

I except a world of the cryptocurrency after 5 years. Cryptocurrency will get more acceptance over the world and crypto will be used in many sectors of every sphere of life! At this moment, more than 2500 Coins are trading in the crypto market, I want to see fewer projects with a real higher value! The thing I want most, Make a payment through the cryptocurrency in a local shop!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

5 years form now in crypto I see many opportunities.
Many good project will be born.
Many legit ICO.
Crypto would became universal currency.
You can buy house and lot with the help of crypto.
Technology would became advance in that year.
The adoption of bitcoin would became more indemand.
Let us wait what the crypto can do 5 years from now actually I was excited what will be the fruit of all this.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

i  think  there  would  be   more  acceptance  and  there would be more  users of  it and  alos popularity  will be  100 percent morethan  today .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

5 years from now crypto More acceptance with the implementation of the blockchain system in the real world. Business businesses in various countries are starting to develop with this system, of course with this revenue the value owned will also increase

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: