Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto?  (Read 2673 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Everyone was doubt of investing bitcoin because of how many months the market struggling that make all crypto was dropped, but there are an open-minded people that they think that it is the right time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins. Yes, that was also in my mind that it's time to buy now while the market price is too cheap we can afford to invest. If the market will rise again just like what happened last year then you invested now I'm sure a huge profit you have.
Those who understand the importance of a downtrend or correction see it as a normal thing and understand the market, while seeing great potential in the future will most definitely know it is a very good time to buy. Certainly we cannot expect everyone to think alike as some would see problems in things they should be seeing positivity and as long as that is in play, a lot of people will keep missing out on chances like this.

It takes being a knowledgeable trader to be able to monitor the charts, look out for patterns and know when they should be entering and if you are not one, just buy the dips and focus on the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.

Hey yes I would recommend investing in bitcoins at current levels, these are affordable levels and one should add some % of his savings in bitcoins. While it's true bitcoins is volatile it's yet a must have in your investment portfolio, as this could be used to hedge against inflation and global market meltdowns.

It's pertinent to note that bitcoins was stable for last few days, but lost over 5% of it's value today it happened  suddenly, so it's important to state it's not suitable for risk averse and faint hearted people.

However I believe in the long run it shall once again shoot up, and give us the high returns which it once gave, also remember buy and hodl bitcoins for the long run, do not panic or try to sell in the short term.
fortuner

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
I think it will very likely be a bull run soon, because I recently found news that bitcoin ETFs will be accepted, and also from chart analysis that shows reduced bitcoin volatility, which indicates a breakout in the near future.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Merited by Bitcotalk (2)

This is definitely a good time to buy Bitcoin. I believe that in this October, its price and the market will be pumped strong. Capitalization can reach $ 300 billion. Because many professional traders have always responded to me. The market has sideway so long, it's time to recover.
It has always been a good time to buy bitcoin, the problem is just the people as they tend to not want to think how they can actually take advantage of the moment and buy the dips but instead get scared of it.

The tight spot we have been moving in for a while now actually breaks lower and we have seen a quick downward movement afterwards, but as far as I am concerned, it is better to always buy the dips and thank your stars later for taking that bold step because one way or the other, the weak hands are always the ones who are going to be left out and as long as you are able to hold on to your dear life and knowing the potential that lies ahead as the market will most definitely recovery then you will know what to always do.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

My friend who taught me about Bitcoin, told me that the best time to buy or purchase Bitcoin is when the market is red. when its price went down. and just hold it and wait until the prices rise up again. But, some say that there's no perfect or correct time. you can always purchase Bitcoin anytime you want.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:32:37 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 10:43:25 PM by aoluain

These are the real FOMO times in crypto, when the markets are down buy what
you can before the rises start. Anyone looking at the long term outlook of
bitcoin and some crypto will know buying anytime now is the right time.

Fear of missing out of these low prices

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

Believe that no one knows the right time, everyone has to decide it. Personally, I've now invested in bitcoin and some altcoins and I'm careful to keep them safe. In the months to come, I believe that the crypto market will beginning grow and take its share from the global wealth.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

I think it will very likely be a bull run soon, because I recently found news that bitcoin ETFs will be accepted, and also from chart analysis that shows reduced bitcoin volatility, which indicates a breakout in the near future.

In the last years, Bitcoin's ETF is being denied and after that the price starts to go down bu we can't say that it is the effect of the denial of that ETF since the price of Bitcoin is really volatile hence we don't know whether it will pump or it will dump.

What we know is that the usual month when price pumps is getting closer and closer and if you are interested, you should really invest now while the price are still at it's lowest.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

I think so, in my opinion now is the right time to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, according to the annual trend that always happens then prices will skyrocket when the end of the year and usually start in October, buy now before it's too late.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

yes, the price is still dropping and this should be a good opportunity to buy. but my advice is not bitcoin first, because bitcoin does not yet have a big potential to rise later this year. I have some altcoin suggestions if you really want to invest.

ripple (XRP), and cardano (ADA)

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

We need to take the risk if we wanted to get profits in bitcoin as we know that this can bounce back and reach again the all time high or hit it more than the ATH. Although the market we had is too bearish and this will need positive news that can revise the market situation. I think we need to take this opportunity to buy while at lower price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

We all know that prices are stable and nobody would sell their BTC below 6k. There is one way expected to go and that is upward. I think, it is right time to buy BTC and ALT coins in the market. But after you buy, you must be able to hodl if it is necessary. Because nobody can forsee when this will happen.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

I think yes bitcoin is the good now and it's buying is a wise decision because the market will not fall than $6000 so here the risk will be less and return will be high for this crypto currencies are showing a great interest of the people.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Right now is the best time for you to buy and invest at bitcoin or other crypto, you can take much profit with the end of year with bitcoin and altcoin always on the higher price, you can purchase now with how much money do you have.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

The amount of bitcoin is limited only around 21 million, estimates that if bitcoin has been mined, the price of bitcoin will increase. Guessing I have several factors the price of bitcoin will rise compared to today, digital currency will be widely used in the next few years, whether as a payment system or a place to gain money. And most people have known and even many people have gotten wealth from bitcoin so they will not hesitate to choose bitcoin to get money again.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

So far now that the bearish market is still going on then the price value of coins in the market is very preferrable to buy either bitcoin or other altcoins because of its fall down price value , so you can buy coins at a trift prices, so maybe this is part of the right time to buy this different cryptos ,and bitcoin itself.
All I can see actually is opportunities being laid down for every smart individual to get in as much as possible now and I see this as a very good time to start loading up now.

At least, it is a little risk when you have to consider the market breaking the $5700 support lower, and looking at the potential movement upward from here, which is what normally people, should consider when they want to put into an investment. For what it is worth, I believe this market is just giving one other opportunity and we are still in a bigger triangle anyway, so we get to see how things play out.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

There is a general consensus among some notable crypto lovers that the prices of bitcoin and altcoins have bottmed out and that a break out is imminent anytime soon. So I guess it is a great time to buy. Also bitcoin traditionally favours end of the year for some price movement.
I have been saying the same thing for over 3 months now. Yes it is great time to buy crypto, actually buying any of them (except the delisted shitty ones) is still great. However you need to know that even tho these prices are great it doesn't mean it will go up in a day or two, you may have to wait more than you are comfortable with.

If you get bitcoin right now, I am sure it won't drop any further that matters, maybe couple hundred bucks more but not further, however just because I do not believe it will fall doesn't directly means it will go up, I believe it won't go down any further but I believe it may take sometime for it to go up.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

The amount of bitcoin is limited only around 21 million, estimates that if bitcoin has been mined, the price of bitcoin will increase. Guessing I have several factors the price of bitcoin will rise compared to today, digital currency will be widely used in the next few years, whether as a payment system or a place to gain money. And most people have known and even many people have gotten wealth from bitcoin so they will not hesitate to choose bitcoin to get money again.
I've heard somewhere in the news that wall street is interested in increasing the number of Bitcoin from 21 million. In this regard they have asked professionals to make it possible because 21 million will not be enough to meet the requirement in the future. Visionary people have the idea about the role of Bitcoin in the economy in the future. Based on this we can say that many people will get more chances to earn money with Bitcoin.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

If you believe that the market will recover and rise up again, then I think it's a good idea to buy now, and wait for the market to rise again. In this way, you'll surely gain profit more than you expect.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

We should not doubt about bitcoin because its born to increase. I admit that bitcoin is falling and the price is to much damn low as compare to last year's price. But believe me its not end of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: