Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto?  (Read 2677 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

In the period of falling prices, the purchase of bitcoin seems very reasonable, but many experts say that this is not the bottom of the price of bitcoin, meaning that in the future they may continue to fall,  So  you should consider before you buy
To make sure it is the good time to purchase then watch the market, so if you saw the movement of the market is dumping then its time to buy Bitcoin. I think if you can buy Bitcoin while is still falling then don't waste your time to buy, dont wait for its long time dumping as long as you can buy then buy. Also if you have extra money then buy other crypto that have potential so that you will be worth it.
ninuplanste

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

I think, in the shirt time that I've been looking at trends of the crypto currency market that i think now isna good time to buy. Because we had a very long bear market run this year and i see a huge possibility that we are already have n the beginnings of a bull run. Then again, take it with a grain of salt and invest wisely.
Surely the coming time will be good for bitcoin. People are waiting for a huge bump again for a long time. From February this year there is no positive trend in the crypto market till date and now it is time to move up, otherwise the rest of the investors may also withdraw their money because of no earnings. To earn big money in the future it is the right time to buy some coins today.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I think, in the shirt time that I've been looking at trends of the crypto currency market that i think now isna good time to buy. Because we had a very long bear market run this year and i see a huge possibility that we are already have n the beginnings of a bull run. Then again, take it with a grain of salt and invest wisely.
Surely the coming time will be good for bitcoin. People are waiting for a huge bump again for a long time. From February this year there is no positive trend in the crypto market till date and now it is time to move up, otherwise the rest of the investors may also withdraw their money because of no earnings. To earn big money in the future it is the right time to buy some coins today.
I think currenly we almost reach the end of the bear market and also even if the crypcurrencies price still fall, the price cannot fall further.
So for me , the current price is already cheap enough. You should look for some potential coins who will really be mass adopted and also keep an eye on Security Token Offering, it can be a hype.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I think currenly we almost reach the end of the bear market and also even if the crypcurrencies price still fall, the price cannot fall further.
So for me , the current price is already cheap enough. You should look for some potential coins who will really be mass adopted and also keep an eye on Security Token Offering, it can be a hype.
I also think that this time is a good time for investing in different cryptocurrency but we should be careful in selecting those cryptocurrency on which we wanted to invest that's why doing own research and study it is very important to us before investing because it will help us to choose those potential coins that can possibly give us a huge profit in the future.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

In the period of falling prices, the purchase of bitcoin seems very reasonable, but many experts say that this is not the bottom of the price of bitcoin, meaning that in the future they may continue to fall,  So  you should consider before you buy

But you should also consider the time. Always remember the patterns that might be a happening in the changes of the prices since if you would be basing the price of Bitcoin, well I don't know about the other crypto currencies but all I know is that whenever the year is ending, the price of Bitcoin pumps and it is the time when most of the ATH happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the price of all coins are very low so use this chance to buy more coins and hold it for future. Surely bitcoin and othe altcoins will increase in future. So just hold the coins with patience and wait. The market will return soon so dont get panic about current situationjust hold and wait.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I myself realize it is not easy to speculate what will happen next. but if I have enough money, I will invest in bitcoin or altcoin which has the potential ahead. because I think right now is the right time and the price might crawl back. My reason is quite simple, when cryptocurrency is increasingly known by people. then the interest in cryptocurrency will increase. and in my mind the price will definitely rise when demand increases. the point is demand is greater than supply. That reason makes me believe that now is the right time to buy.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
The market is currently standing still and not much fluctuations. It looks like it is preparing capital for pumping in 2019. So this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin but you have to be sure about holding for longer than 2 years to make big profits. The market goes down and we have to accept these rules.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jash1989

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Yes this could be the right time to purchase. Because of the good news from China yesterday and today. I think this is the reason that i already see some green in the market right now. And in America things are also happening. There is a platform coming for institutional investors and the first Bitcoin ETF might get accepted in the coming months.

These things can really lift and change the market, but you are never certain. The market could still be bearish because good news and lifting prices also mean that many people will finally sell their crypto against the higher prices. We don't know if those short-time holders have already been gone and i hope what remains now are mostly long time holders so that a possible bullmarket will not see an immediate sell-off.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Indeed, now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin because the price is very cheap, but after buying, you have to think whether the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, if you are sure of rising prices for bitcoins and altcoins you have to buy directly but if you are not sure you have to think twice about buying it
Buying right now is a good idea but only if you know you are a long term holder, there have been many people that thought they could deal with the volatility of the market only to find out it was not true and now they have lost any hope to recover their money since they sold when the price crashed, so do not be one of them and be realistic about what you can achieve.
Its ideal to purchase bitcoin now and play long term which can be more profitable. I agree that a lot of people already lose their money because of playing short term and because of being impatient. Its hard to say now that this market will recover in short term so if you want a sure profit go for long term with bitcoin.

The best time to buy or purchase Bitcoin is when the market is red and its value is low. when its price went down. and just hold it and wait until the prices rise up again. But, some say that there's no perfect or correct time. you can always purchase Bitcoin anytime you want.
As long as you are ready to hold bitcoin for long term go for it, don’t just think about short term profit because bitcoin needs more time before it recovers and go back to the level of $20k again, save small amount of bitcoin every month, do the averaging method and in the future the value of that small amount of bitcoin will become big.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

I do not expect to see any further dip again from this time of the year. I believe the bearish period is over, we are within correction period and right after that we expect the bull run to commence. One factor I do anticipate to cause a forward move is the fact that many are expecting the bull run to begin any time soon and that people will be force to enter the market and have its fair share of the rise and that will cause more demand on btc and hence the bull run

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

better if you make it daily profit than you just wait for one or two years until the price is good to sell. day trading is simple but have high profit than hold.
but, if you are not trader, buy bitcoin if any sign of rises.
altcoin have more unstable price than bitcoin. you can loss or make little profit if you choice wrong coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the price of all coins are very low so use this chance to buy more coins and hold it for future. Surely bitcoin and othe altcoins will increase in future. So just hold the coins with patience and wait. The market will return soon so dont get panic about current situationjust hold and wait.
You still have to choose the potential coin which will do good on the market for the long term. It is the right time to purchase crypto but you have to check the price and wait till it is profitable. I agree that it takes a long time but if we are willing to, we could see how worth the coin is to hold for long.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

Bitcoin awareness is really quite high today, but I believe that many investors and just people who want to buy Bitcoin are afraid to buy it, because they don’t know how much the price drops, the more often we see negative articles that Bitcoin will collapse and more. I think that next year new large investors will come, who buying Bitcoin will push its price upwards and then all people will see that Bitcoin has started to grow again, and the desire to make money on it will encourage them to buy Bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

But we have no way to know that, the price may go even lower but maybe it wont and you need to take a decision, in my opinion the price is already very low, if you invested now and the price went back to the all time high in the next years you could easily triple your money and that is not bad especially if the amount you invested in bitcoin was big enough.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

In fact, there are a lot of factors that can cause Bitcoin growth, and those who believe in Bitcoin and know its features understand that there will be growth and it doesn’t matter what causes it. I believe that the opponents of Bitcoin will not allow him to rise this year, through the dissemination of negative news about him, manipulations in the crypto market. Therefore, you just need to wait for the next year and look at the intentions of investors and the general mood in the crypto market.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

Bitcoin have hard time in 2018. But i am believe bitcoin is good investment and the price will reach highest price again because many good news about bitcoin start with Goldman Sachs already said that bitcoin can be institutional investment.
I think its good time for buying bitcoin and another coin because the price is low and if we hold it for long term, i am believe we will make big profits
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

It's good time to buy when it is in the lower price or hitting the bottom because when time will come that market is pump you can have high profit. Just have more patience.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

Yes of course! It Is the good time for me to buy more currenies I like to invest with my money this year and I think I just need is the right and good currency that would make a greater chance to make my investments grow just like in the past year that increase the value of some currency.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Of course, no one knows the future and cannot predict which way the market will move. However, in my opinion, the time has come for the bull market. If I thought to go into Bitcoin, I would do it now.
Yes, you are right. No one can predict either success or failure but one thing for sure it will be successful if the person like the team and investors will hold hand and get what they wanted to aim. Achieve wgat is the right one and give what is the best of the bitcoin improvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: