Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 674 times)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

I would think so. Merits are awarded to high quality posts, thus no repetitive or off-topic replies. If your replies meet that standard you'll have a better chance at collecting merits. Though, they are rare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

You can earn merit even if you talk about your grandma's ass! You only need some people who would respect and appreciate that kind of info.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Of course you can get merit anywhere, as long as the contents or posts that you make have benefits for someone who wants to give merit, so you can get merit in any section provided that someone wants to give you merit.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

At every topic on bitcointalk forum, you can earn Merit, especially topics where people exchange experience and share knowledge. But to earn Merit, your content must be quality and contribute useful knowledge to the community. Absolutely no need to trade as well as cheat Merit system because it is the fastest way to make your account banned.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Wow! you now have a single merit just wait for your activity to get updated and you will be a Jr. Member but don't just stop there, continue what you're doing, stroll other sections too not just in altcoin section and do not rush to get high rank level, the most important thing here in btt forum is for you to become knowledgeable in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

Lol! Seriously? I'd rather create a good and quality posts than to donate 10btc. I'll just hold my 10btc and dont care to be a donator.

OP, this is your first post in altcoin section and the remaining posts were in off topic. Instead of asking this and that why don't you go and read the threads in Meta and help yourself.
But in meta, there's a lot of high rank who effortly looking around to find some lazy account for doing plagiarism, spamming and many more. The example of their thread is on this link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 ) .

Like what I said before, this is the most common part or moment when you come back from the real world. I don't have a lot of time on this before, so expect that all of my post is from my training ground ( off topic ) is one of the most interesting part when you are a newbie. Also, the english is not my local language... so it means I need to adjust more to make my skills more efficient and flexible.

So? If you didn't plagiarized nor you ain't a spammer then nothing to be afraid of. As long as you obey all the rules then there's nothing to be worry.

I understand that you have a language barrier but posting in off topic can't merely help you. It's better to try to read more, do some research like initially you should know even the bitcoin history so all of the topics in bitcoin discussion nor econimics will make sense to you.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

Lol! Seriously? I'd rather create a good and quality posts than to donate 10btc. I'll just hold my 10btc and dont care to be a donator.

OP, this is your first post in altcoin section and the remaining posts were in off topic. Instead of asking this and that why don't you go and read the threads in Meta and help yourself.
But in meta, there's a lot of high rank who effortly looking around to find some lazy account for doing plagiarism, spamming and many more. The example of their thread is on this link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 ) .

Like what I said before, this is the most common part or moment when you come back from the real world. I don't have a lot of time on this before, so expect that all of my post is from my training ground ( off topic ) is one of the most interesting part when you are a newbie. Also, the english is not my local language... so it means I need to adjust more to make my skills more efficient and flexible.

So? If you didn't plagiarized nor you ain't a spammer then nothing to be afraid of. As long as you obey all the rules then there's nothing to be worry.

I understand that you have a language barrier but posting in off topic can't merely help you. It's better to try to read more, do some research like initially you should know even the bitcoin history so all of the topics in bitcoin discussion nor econimics will make sense to you.
"Merit is much appreciated than comments", my friend said that to me. I laugh too much but its quite true at some point. Well thanks Sir for giving me a time on this thread!
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

Create topics, discuss and bring useful information to the community, it will definitely be noticed and you will be rewarded.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I post majorly on altcoin and i post contructive post but i don't received merit. I also want to ask how will i make post that will give me merit, i have post 123 post  so no contructive post right... all what i will say is that merit are award for those that know someone that have merit you have to beg for merit here.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
kcgomez09

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Yes you can earn smerit here but basically you can earn smerit everywhere if there was someone who will give a smerit
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

You're a newbie and your asking if you could earn a merit on Altcoin Section? well I'm really sure you could earn a merit anywhere if there's really someone out there who's willing to give you a merit, so do you really think you can be able to raise your rank one step higher? do you really think that newbies like you will be to raise your rank? I guess not and I'm sure of it! Ranking up is now impossible because of this merit system they are imposing.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

actually getting merit does not depend on where we make threads or posts, merit will be obtained if our posts have good quality and can be useful for everyone who reads the posts that are made.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I also noticed post on a thread does receive merits like opening messages. It is rewarding if it is educative, constructive and extensive, not plagiarized and a known information. You can so be astonished how every post is monitored and read.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

I post majorly on altcoin and i post contructive post but i don't received merit. I also want to ask how will i make post that will give me merit, i have post 123 post  so no contructive post right...

Here you go. Often read threads in Meta. Hope this will help.

As a top 10 merited user I feel qualified to post this guide, this is to help new users and users who are reasonably established to level up.
I am adamant the no1 cause of no merits is poor English, this is something you can change if you are struggling to get merits so if you know that this is the limitation then you need to take some steps

* Improve your English language, this isnt just spelling and grammar this includes using words like Sir & Mr when I see those I imediately asume the person is a 3rd world poster
* Spend the time that you currently use posting incoherent rubbish to learn proper Written English, start with youtube there has to be over 3002 different videos about writing the English Language
* Read a few English books, you can download free Ebooks as a starter, look how sentences are structured common words etc.
* Remember a quality post isnt necessarily a long winded post, using words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesauras doesnt help your cause

Take the above advise and stop trying to level up for 3-6 months you will become a quality poster if you use some more of your free time reading the forum, this doesn't mean bounties, altcoins, speculation all the shit subs.. and only post in a few threads every week, no need to try to max out the activity now, sure you want to keep getting towards the higher numbers but its counter productive when we see high activity and 0 merit. Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

one other thing, you need to stop these bounties, I know it hurts you now financially, but seeing someone in a low end bounty for $20 just makes me asume they are a 3rd world poster and with a great initiative by BTCforJoe there is an option to help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0
That thread is a tremendous Idea so props to OP there

Now take my advise as you will, you are entitled to your opinion but I believe if you took the above actions you will be in a position to apply for the higher paying sig campaigns in 2-3 years from a newbie  that's right you could be earning $300 a week from your signature if you put in effort and took some short term pain think of it as a training course to get 3x the Philippine's average family income.

This will all go above thousands of users heads, but if it just helps one user to get out of poverty by bettering themselves then it was worth writing. 

Edit - link for English lessons https://www.duolingo.com/course/en/ar/Learn-English-Online

Also read the forum rules, I am not spoon feeding you the link as you need to learn to use the search button as well, once you have mastered the search function of the forum you will be able to check if your topic has been posted about before

SUBSCRIBE NOW
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

You could earn why not? in all forums, you just need to make quality posts which attract other people's interest, as there are lots of shit posts in altcoins you may earn even more.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

It seems that you have got 1 merit, which is a good start. I hope you can start a wonderful journey in the world of crypto.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

reward will be obtained if our post has good quality and can be useful for everyone who reads the post that was made. actually getting a reward does not depend on where we make the thread or post,
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Don't focus on getting merit! Because you will get merit if you try hard to make quality posts and impress many people in this Porum. Avoid junk posts because it will waste your time and energy. good luck friend!
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

I don't really understand how earning of merit works on bitcointalk because since the new rule, some people have posted some quality post and still didn't get any merit. Therefore I just conclude that merit givers just give it to people they know on bitcointalk not giving merit base on quality of post. My opinion.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Same as any other section, if you make posts that are interesting or helpful sooner or later somebody will give you some merit points
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: