Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 674 times)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

It is very difficult because many of the threads in altcoins are just pure repetition and scam and do not contribute to anything positive for the community. It is much better to try in any other section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Yes you can, obviously it doesn't matter in wich tread you was wrote your massage, most important that your massage must be useful for someone who can give merit to you. By the way I recommend you don't try to buy merit.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

You can post anywhere in this forum you will earn sMerit as long as you make a good and informative and helpful post for others .
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

I think you can buy ratings like their donations get ranked by giving donations. Try to open your donation and read pages there. If you send a few btc, your rank and brand are different from the others and even your rank will become a cooper member and if you send more than 10 btc then your rank will become a donator
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can earn merits in every topic or every section. The most important thing is your posts quality. People can give you smerits according to your posts quality.
So please keep sending more quality posts to forum . I believe you can easily find some merits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

You can earn merits in every topics. It depends on the vote of people. If they think that the post desserve a merit or not. If they have learned something new and useful or not.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

earning merits in altcoin sections has lower chances compared to mining and serious topic discussions.  this is because people see altcoins section as being populated with garbage chats and spams by lower level members.  I suggest you post in different sections and have healthy and informative chat with different members.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

You can post anywhere in this forum you will earn sMerit as long as you make a good and informative and helpful post for others .

Smerit doesn't need to earn, you can have a sMerit if someone merited you.

I think you can buy ratings like their donations get ranked by giving donations. Try to open your donation and read pages there. If you send a few btc, your rank and brand are different from the others and even your rank will become a cooper member and if you send more than 10 btc then your rank will become a donator

Lol! Seriously? I'd rather create a good and quality posts than to donate 10btc. I'll just hold my 10btc and dont care to be a donator.

OP, this is your first post in altcoin section and the remaining posts were in off topic. Instead of asking this and that why don't you go and read the threads in Meta and help yourself.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

No, I think. I hope you to publish crypto news and maybe people will give you merit but don’t forget to indicate the link to the source.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

I think there should be review of the S merit, what I see is that Mattew effect is very much in play, especially those people earning these merits are the bounty campaign managers, I personally have not giving merit to anybody yet because I have seen it been abuse greatly some people expect you to reciprocate giving them merit when they give you one and this is another abuse.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

the determination of merit as a provision is a good thing that is to improve the quality of posts and others as you have read. I think, when we have a strong desire to get what we want, it will definitely be achieved. so also to get merit. just try to make a useful post, especially with regard to crypto, surely you will get it from other participants in this forum.

ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:11 PM
Merited by canaveralnonie (1)

Lol! Seriously? I'd rather create a good and quality posts than to donate 10btc. I'll just hold my 10btc and dont care to be a donator.

OP, this is your first post in altcoin section and the remaining posts were in off topic. Instead of asking this and that why don't you go and read the threads in Meta and help yourself.
But in meta, there's a lot of high rank who effortly looking around to find some lazy account for doing plagiarism, spamming and many more. The example of their thread is on this link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 ) .

Like what I said before, this is the most common part or moment when you come back from the real world. I don't have a lot of time on this before, so expect that all of my post is from my training ground ( off topic ) is one of the most interesting part when you are a newbie. Also, the english is not my local language... so it means I need to adjust more to make my skills more efficient and flexible.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

There is no section you can't earn merit on this forum. Although, there are sections where you can easily get merits if you are not a shit poster. Sections such as Meta, Economy and some others where you can make post, can get you merit, but that does not mean you can't get on this section too.
It might take time, but if you make good, constructive and helpful posts, you will get it.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can actually gain Smerit anywhere as long as your posts have content. However, I believe you can easily get Smerit if you will post on other threads such the Meta section since most moderators read posts there. Do not try to cheat, or else your account will be banned.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

You can actually earn merit anywhere on the forum, it all about the quality of your post.Though dome believe it is more easier to earn merit in some section of the forum which I may not argue.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

But in meta, there's a lot of high rank who effortly looking around to find some lazy account for doing plagiarism, spamming and many more. The example of their thread is on this link ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0 ) .

Like what I said before, this is the most common part or moment when you come back from the real world. I don't have a lot of time on this before, so expect that all of my post is from my training ground ( off topic ) is one of the most interesting part when you are a newbie. Also, the english is not my local language... so it means I need to adjust more to make my skills more efficient and flexible.
Those link above is true, there's specific thread for those banned account around here in bitcointalk.org, there's also a certain reason behind on it. That is the first time I saw that...well explored dude.

Anyway, putting effort on your comeback is a good thing, so hoping you enjoy your first merit. You can earn more not only on altcoins section, but be careful and please follow all the basic rules and avoid plagiarism and spamming of course, that is a mortal sin.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

You know many changes by looking at the rules and your account usages but I am not sure still you have created the thread at here.
Merits and all forum related queries can be assisted ln the meta section not here.

Asking can i merit is kind of begging and forum manager and dt members.
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

Those link above is true, there's specific thread for those banned account around here in bitcointalk.org, there's also a certain reason behind on it. That is the first time I saw that...well explored dude.

Anyway, putting effort on your comeback is a good thing, so hoping you enjoy your first merit. You can earn more not only on altcoins section, but be careful and please follow all the basic rules and avoid plagiarism and spamming of course, that is a mortal sin.
Thanks Sir/Madam...
Look's like there's a lot of good and helpful people around here, anyway all of the comment from the start is already noted. Since I'm a newbie, I will take this a good challenge as individual.

Maybe I target rank is at least full member account, ambitious but I think there's still a small chance of possibility

Inspired by a lot of newbie around here like me.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Read up this two threads, it will be so helpful.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036308.msg46088206#msg46088206
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Well, you can try posting fuctual and constructive post in this section to earn merit. There are merit sender all over this forum and in any section you want to post as long as you have to post constructively and benefitial to the community in this forum.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: