Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future?  (Read 2394 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

we never know what will happen in the future, especially with the problems related to crypto, this is still an ongoing debate. I think what we can do is only analyze every situation that occurs and the growth opportunities at the end of this year are thin.

I really think that the problem that will come in the future is the centralization debate on Bitcoin when this crypto currency is globally adopted there might be a global regulatory committee that regulates the price of a known global crypto currency. This debate will divide most of the people from the crypto currency industry because the debate will center to the question if Bitcoin needs to be regulated with a stable price. I think this kind of scenario will really occur in the future because some people will favor that Bitcoin is decentralized and some people will favor that Bitcoin should have a stable value as a global crypto currency. This is just my conclusions according to my way of thinking and point of view on what might happen in the future, will Bitcoin remain as a speculative coin or will it a stable coin with a central governance that maintains its value? don't take it too seriously. Grin
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I think one of the biggest problems is security. There is a lot of comfort on the market. An arrangement related to this can be carried forward but without restriction, it can move forward this sector.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

To be honest, technical problems like hacking and scamming would always be there but while looking at it through a microscopic approach, I would say that awareness about the fundamental principles is going to shape the future. We must realise and understand the fact that Bitcoin is a part of blockchain which relies on the principle of decentralization and that provides us use power to transfer funds from one point to another in low cost and time, it is a powerful payment system and we should focus on it instead of giving first preference to speculation activities.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Frankly speaking it is very difficult to assume about problems in the future ! I now see only the problem of scaling and ETF ! Time will tell no need to guess !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

At this moment main problem for crypto are scams and in near future we would have that problem but as we see many projects make mvp which is good to escape from scamers.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

rishad quraishi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

I think the biggest problems will be created by Government and central banks. Because bitcoin will spread more quicker than today is and that will be a huge headache for politicians thus to the government and banks. And if!! I mean if the government allows bitcoin transactions in future then I think they will put some rules and regulations on bitcoin which will not be user friendly and transaction costs minimizer. So you know what will happen if they do that, it will have multiple effects and that effects won't be good for bitcoin. And they don't want good effects at all.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

At this moment main problem for crypto are scams and in near future we would have that problem but as we see many projects make mvp which is good to escape from scamers.

This is not a problem of cryptocurrencies. When you invest in a project and you are scammed, it likes that you have given money to somebody for a service and then that person don't provide that. Bitcoin is a payment system and it is working well.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

I think for now the only thing that cryptocurrency will face is slow and poor internet connection. But in near future I see that on of the bitcon and other cryptocurrency will face is the government. I know that when the time they see the type of income and nature of business of bitcoin they will be against at bitcoin because it may affect some government and local issues like taxes. And if may happen there is also a big problem because stores will afraid in accepting bitcoin so  the uses of bitcoin and oyther cryptocurrency will lessen and it's value may decrease or the worst thing it may loss it value.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

we never know what will happen in the future, especially with the problems related to crypto, this is still an ongoing debate. I think what we can do is only analyze every situation that occurs and the growth opportunities at the end of this year are thin.
I agree ta hars to predict those kind of thing because it was to far from the present time. In fact it has a big possibility that things will changed in just a couple of time. What we really need was manage what we have now and solved problem that we think was not good for bitcoin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

I think one problem many people overlook is the fixed amount of cryptocurrencies unlike bank notes that can be easily printed in order to meet demand. In the years to come, as more people demand for crypto, we might run into shortage.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

For me the biggest challenge when crypto implemented and adopt all over the world and use it to became single currency is the power (electric current) because all crypto are using blockchain and it was thru internet, slow internet connection that can't open the wallet to pay your bills and many hackers that will hack your wallet and the safety of your money.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

I think we are all possible will encounter the complexity of events, formalization, and centralization, both negative and positive. These three components are the core of the structure which will never be separated, from the existence of cryptocurrency and its utilization, we will surely find it in the future.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Scammers are the big threat to the crypto currency we can see that in 2018 lot of ICO projects were turned into scams this may kill the trust of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies so people need to evaluate the projects before investing which can helpful for the people to avoid scam and save their money.

I agree with your statements.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

The first biggest problem is the scammers. Which in every way will break into the system. The second main problem in my opinion. These are governments and their bans.
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

In reality, the biggest problem of cryptocurrency is the negativity of the people and it has a very bad effect on the market. We have to tell people about the positive aspects of the crypto currency so that people can be attracted. But in the case of all crypto currency it is not so because the number of bitcoin lovers is increasing day by day and it is actually a good sign
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

I think one of the biggest problems is security. There is a lot of comfort on the market. An arrangement related to this can be carried forward but without restriction, it can move forward this sector.

Security at what source? Your actual coins or third parties like exchanges and payment processors? People are responsible for their own money with bitcoin, but it's not like fiat and it's banking systems don't have issues with security. Banks and personal accounts are always being hacked and leaking personal data.

The first biggest problem is the scammers. Which in every way will break into the system. The second main problem in my opinion. These are governments and their bans.

Most governments won't ban it. It would be counter-productive for them because they'll be missing out in millions from lost revenue taxes. They'll regulate it though, but that's to be expected especially when they want their tax money.
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

In my opinion , the significant problem with crypto is the scam They can hack and make money from user,, This make me worth worrying
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

The problem bitcoin will face is having better cryptos around. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Volatility. I think that this will still be a big problem for cryptocurrency in the next 5 years, especially for bitcoin. Its prices hasn't been the most stable even after 10 years and I don't see it stabilizing in the next 5. Another problem cryptocurrency may face the near future is adoption. Let's face it. Despite many people gaining interest on cyptocurrency, it's still not enough for more people to want to start using crypto.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

One of the biggest problem of the cryptocurrency will face in the near future is those altcoins that don't know where it came from, but it will really affect the bitcoin to be down because those altcoins is the cause of those hackers I think based on the majority I've read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: