Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be this type of Bitcoiner  (Read 14328 times)
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:30:03 AM

There are so many fiat currencies and none of them can totally destroy another. Since number of people who trust and use are greater than others people USD and Euro are superior on world ceonomies. Whether it is fiat or crypto currency, people determine which is going to be superrior. Since crypto currencies have many advantage when compared to digital money of fiat currencies, they have potential to be used by people more than recently used.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:57:00 AM

We don't really have to wish that Fiat to be destroyed just for Bitcoin to rise up.
Bitcoin have it's own way to success and we have seen it from the past few years.

..yeah that's true..you still need fiat money inorder to buy Bitcoin..the existence of fiat money cannot be replace by any other crypto coins..for the reason that fiat money are still needed in any form/mode of transaction specially offline transactions because most of stores/companies worldwide don't use and accept Bitcoin..contrary to that,,sooner or later,, the existence of Bitcoin can be use as a form of digital money which can be use in any online transactions..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:40:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies will not destroy or replace fiat like what some crypto enthusiasts believes. These two kinds of currencies will instead coexist for the benefits of all people who believes in different currencies. Destroying any currencies will only creates additional problems in different financial institutions and governments. Majoritymight also object to this kind of mentality of destroying fiat because most of the fiats are considered national currencies and a nation's symbol.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:49:01 AM

He speaks without a valid basis, how can he talk like that? Maybe he is one of the biggest losers in the bitcoin community.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:10:23 AM

He speaks without a valid basis, how can he talk like that? Maybe he is one of the biggest losers in the bitcoin community.
We are not sure why he talks like that. Maybe he is stress to see the crypto market don't increase higher, so he decides to make a sensation in here.
But I don't see the chance for fiat to be destroyed unless the resource for making fiat is extinct. But one thing that we know that he doesn't believe in bitcoin and he never learns more about bitcoin, so he decides to be like that. We cannot judge for what he's saying because he is free to speak anything about bitcoin.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:12:24 AM

He is just talking about the possibilities of what can happen in the future, There is a point in what he was saying but it is not good. It will just result of chaos in the crypto world we are calling. He just need to correct his mind set about the future of bitcoin and fiat.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

That is definitely not a healthy perspective on Bitcoin. We shall see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general as the next step in our world's evolution, but we shall not put hate and negativism against fiat currencies. We need to make people love Bitcoin not hate fiat  Wink
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:55:25 PM

It’s so funny there are many people who thinks this way. I really don’t understand why people love taking it to extreme level this much. Why do we have to expect a collapse of fiat money financial system?

I think bitcoin attracts a lot of those anarchist types that want the entire system to collapse.  The truth is bitcoin and the banking system can both exist peacefully and help all of mankind, not all bankers are evil.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:57:37 PM

Firstly dead thread keep on bumping and op seems understood it wrongly I believe.

When the future financial marketplace completely captures the market as alternative for complete fiat systems means it is really useful for the crypto investors whoever believing it and market may grow well.

I will we should be a bitcoiner like op.  Wink Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:02:19 PM

It’s so funny there are many people who thinks this way. I really don’t understand why people love taking it to extreme level this much. Why do we have to expect a collapse of fiat money financial system?

I think bitcoin attracts a lot of those anarchist types that want the entire system to collapse.  The truth is bitcoin and the banking system can both exist peacefully and help all of mankind, not all bankers are evil.

This is possibly the truest post that ive read on this forum today. Banking doesn't equal evil, it's just that many bankers happen to be evil (compared to non-bankers), so they get a negative stereotype. I'm sure there are many bankers who are great people.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

..yeah that's true..you still need fiat money inorder to buy Bitcoin..the existence of fiat money cannot be replace by any other crypto coins..for the reason that fiat money are still needed in any form/mode of transaction specially offline transactions because most of stores/companies worldwide don't use and accept Bitcoin..contrary to that,,sooner or later,, the existence of Bitcoin can be use as a form of digital money which can be use in any online transactions..
Bitcoin will be the currency for the internet and there is nothing that can stop that, governments around the world can come up with rules and regulations but the adoption rate will increase with time with more awareness on the ease of use of bitcoin and with time we will see new companies coming up with robust front end applications which is easier for anyone to store and use safely online rather than using their credit cards and banking details for online purchases.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:36:56 PM

Bitcoin can be the alternative on flat as of now since there is no better digital currency yet aside from Bitcoin. I believe sooner or later new tech will be available that will be better aside from Bitcoin.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

Haha.

https://twitter.com/francispouliot_/status/1049313082344988673?s=21

"Buying Bitcoin is about exiting fiat. It's a bet on the future collapse of fiat money financial system. Bitcoin is the only viable alternative. It's vastly superior as censorship-resistant medium of exchage, store of value, network effect, unit of account than all competitors."

He is taking it to the extreme. Why does Bitcoin need to be a "bet" on the future collapse if the established financial system? Does he want it to collapse? Does he believe that it will not encourage instability, disorder, and chaos? What about the other 99.9% of the population who are not Bitcoiners?

I think he is extreme believer of crypto economy. I think if he comes to be true, then also it will take reasonable time of a couple of  decade or more to adobt and trust crypto economy. Moreover Govt. of any country would never want fiat economy to collapse so they will take necessary measure to control and regulate crypto economy. And I personally believe both Fiat and crypto economy can exist together, as both have their own pros and cons and user will adobt any of it as per their convenience and liking.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:38:18 PM

Haha.

"Buying Bitcoin is about exiting fiat. It's a bet on the future collapse of fiat money financial system. Bitcoin is the only viable alternative. It's vastly superior as censorship-resistant medium of exchage, store of value, network effect, unit of account than all competitors."

He is taking it to the extreme. Why does Bitcoin need to be a "bet" on the future collapse if the established financial system? Does he want it to collapse? Does he believe that it will not encourage instability, disorder, and chaos? What about the other 99.9% of the population who are not Bitcoiners?

It seems to me that this is just the admiration of a man who has long bought bitcoin cheap and sold it expensive).It is clear that if all in an instant will move from Fiat currency to bitcoin then maybe a global war to begin.No joke.Now everything is going gradually,with its pros and cons.Therefore, we will see the final result of bitcoin activity only after a certain time.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:13:28 AM

Haha.

If there is a future including the collapse of fiat money financial system then I don't want to be a part of that future. The transition should be smooth. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a society as we know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: