Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Giant (GIC) | MN+PoS | Blockchain & Smart Contracts  (Read 22405 times)
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 07:10:14 PM

Giant is about to undergo a major shift, and here is what drove us to this decision.

For more than a year I have had the feeling that our initial goals have gotten lost among numerous tasks. What was meant to be our tools has become the goal itself. Let me explain. When we started our project the goal was to create a popular decentralized service. We chose the path to build our own blockchain, because it could solve several issues. First, we didn’t want to go through ICO. Therefore, we were able to grow our community within the masternodes space. Second, Ethereum, the only decentralized smart contracts platform out there, which could suit our needs, was going through its own struggles. So, the masternode technology was meant to help us to grow the community and to decentralize the network using pretty basic game theory. Plus, we could optimize the tools and settings for our vision. We have laid out the whole path to get there in 3 whitepapers and even in a technical paper. The beta exchange that was meant to become our first dApp came out later. The struggles that have happened next have been described numerous times, so I won’t go through them again.

Please join discord group read more: https://discord.gg/wFBmkJD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: