Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

yes, I also believe that ethereum is also a good platform and many ICO projects use the ethereum base, so I also believe that ethereum is good in the long run.
ethereum has shown their quality last year. we see ethereum also has reached the highest price which is very good. we won't know how long the market will be like this, but I believe when the market improves, ethereum will also have the best price back.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Yes of course I think Ethereum is the king of ICO because he is the biggest contributor of new currencies that are being launched in past few years and I think that's the other big reason's why he is the one better in that throne. And more investors are suggesting it to their new comers that want to start investing their money in a trusted currency.

reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

yes, I also believe that ethereum is also a good platform and many ICO projects use the ethereum base, so I also believe that ethereum is good in the long run.
ethereum has shown their quality last year. we see ethereum also has reached the highest price which is very good. we won't know how long the market will be like this, but I believe when the market improves, ethereum will also have the best price back.
Yeah, that is true where last year ethereum moved up to its peak, but if there were no changes in ethereum, of course ethereum would be displaced by other coins where there is now intense competition in the ICO to use the platform and I think ethereum needs change so ICO still choose it as the strongest platform in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

We can say that ICO is true because Ethereum is one of the king of ICO. Because every ICO of ethereum is always everywhere. But if for the altcoin king maybe ethereum can't have that nickname. Because Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. But again I say that ethereum can we say the ICO king.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Agree to this. Ethereum is the most widely used coins and the most wanted by everyone second to bitcoin. ETH has made its legacy and competes with bitcoin.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

From what I learned during the ICO project. I strongly agree if this Ethereum becomes the king of ICO. Market demand is huge because many investors buy it to invest in ICO projects. Ethereum is still a coin that is widely used for investment. And if Ethereum's condition falls you cannot panic and may not immediately sell coins.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

Yes! I agreed with you, due to fact that most of the project use ethereum for buying token during their ICO. Only few project that allow bitcoin and  aitcoin during ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

I believe that the king should be independent, in our case, bitcoin directly affects the "king". Perhaps ethereum is the king of the ICO, but it is definitely not the king of the market. In the current situation, it is obvious that the "king" pulls everyone to the bottom.
It is this situation as a whole that is today really trying to lower this entire cryptocurrency market. I hope that today the market will start another way in the world of cryptocurrency. But I am sure that for the reorganization you need something very serious.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

Yes! I agreed with you, due to fact that most of the project use ethereum for buying token during their ICO. Only few project that allow bitcoin and  aitcoin during ICO.
Well ETH accommodation is bigger and becomes the king of ICO but that is also a problem for ETH,now the value is more plunging since there are many projects that throw ETH on the market.Since becoming the king the leadership has been manipulated by the people under or shit token it,if like the state there is a lot of corruption in the token ICO that he leads.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

No, i won't agree with you, why? Simply because of it's price, Ethereum's price now is below $100. What happened to Ethereum? it is going to be dead? yes i think it will be dead soon.. But i believe the ICO king will be on the top 10 after 5 years.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Of course, Ethereum is the king of ICO, because almost all projects use ETH smart contract and have ERC-20 tokens. It's comfortable. Everyone has a MEW wallet and participation in such projects does not require unnecessary problems with the installation of other wallets.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

Yes ethereum is pricking the market unconditionally. Just now his business is unimportant. Nov. I think this is all temporary. Soon growth.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

No doubt, ICO is unique coin, it is the king of all ICOs and I believe in its future. How do you think, will something replace ethereum or not?

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
trash321

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Yes ethereum is pricking the market unconditionally. Just now his business is unimportant. Nov. I think this is all temporary. Soon growth.
Hope does not leave the market and it seems to me that everything can work out, if the market situation develops in a positive direction, then cryptocurrencies will definitely have good results if the world community has an interest in this
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Of all the coins, Ethereum is certainly more popular at this stage, but I think it now has 2 competitors eos and stellar.
trash321

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

Of all the coins, Ethereum is certainly more popular at this stage, but I think it now has 2 competitors eos and stellar.
I have no doubt and also support you in relation to the ETH project, but I do not think that there are any chances to see serious competitors in the EOS or Stellar projects because these projects today do not have serious support, such as in the ETH project
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

I have no doubt and also support you in relation to the ETH project, but I do not think that there are any chances to see serious competitors in the EOS or Stellar projects because these projects today do not have serious support, such as in the ETH project

EOS has the possibility of being able to compete with ETH, because there are so many projects that collaborate with the EOS platform. I think the support problem can change. Currently ETH has been defeated by XRP, this is one of the considerations for ETH users to switch to another.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Ethereum is still the most basic asset and platform that occupies the most significant role in the world of cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, if in January-February Buterin implements new protocols, then ethereum can receive a very serious stimulus for growth during this period.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

this is true bitcoin has a people, namely altcoin and now ethereum creates something that is initially good but i think it is self-destructive (ethereum) because there are many ico who are not serious. but I like if ethereum becomes king of ico this sounds good
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Totally agree on this as ETH is the best thing to have with ICO investment
especially iF the project is on ERC-20 contract this is the best way to serve the client.
there will be less than 10 minutes to invest and get the token investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: