Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

Now is a very difficult time for projects that are actually very promising. many projects pull time for listing and payment of their tokens. Waiting for the best time to their coin did not sink into oblivion because of the market situation
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

New projects have a good chance to make big impact in crypto world. Despite of market now , new projects will explode. They are seems good. But of course everything is not clear at all.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

New ICOs get launched into the space almost every hour of the day, if that's not exaggerated. Amidst them all, there are good ones with great teams and high use cases, but these good projects are suppressed by the scam ICOs. This has made a lot of people to be skeptical about investing in ICOs
By and large, there are not so many scams of projects, much more weak projects and projects that do not represent innovative and useful solutions. There is very little interest in such projects.
But do not forget that now is not the best time for an ICO. For example, take the UChain project - a good project, but look at the price of tokens now and during the ICO.
Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

I think many ICO are worth investing because I had this exchange name binex.trade which I had invested during ICO phase, so now I am getting a part of revenue from it... though the volume is less so one should be careful and invest and earn from it.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I expect new ICO to do better than those ICO they were taking back because of bear market that disrupt the things their successful launch.  ICO should thrive in any market provided they know how to.  I will like to see creativity in raising funds and developing their project!

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Now is a very difficult time for projects that are actually very promising. many projects pull time for listing and payment of their tokens. Waiting for the best time to their coin did not sink into oblivion because of the market situation

Everything is very bad, all new projects, even those that look very interesting and very promisingly collect very little, I think that investor interest in cryptocurrency has faded very much and now you just need to wait for the next wave of market growth that will again attract big players to this market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

A lot o ico on the market but not all of them are good project. Read the white paper and their raod map to judge a ico. You can also look at the ico rate of a specific ico.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

indeed, not all projects are right, some are good, some are fake projects, and also need elements that are needed, such as partners, developers and investors.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

New Ico projects were just scam or trash so most of them won't get successful if some project needs to be more successful then it need to have a good project team which can make a coin which has real life usage and also can develop them after they released that coin which can make the project will be successful.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Last times i see more and more ICO es which make MVP which is good i think scamers wouldnt have chanses ,about success ,less scamers more success. Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

not all upcoming ICO projects are true promising, because all of them are like a wolf that wearing a sheep coat just to got near to us, and when you get in and they got your trust and investment, they will run away without trace. in short scammers. although theres a few projects that are really good to be true, but it is very hard to choose which they are. so luckily if you choose the good one and get a good profits from them, good for you but i dont trust new ICO projects now.
Miusu

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Now is a very difficult time for cryptocurrency because of the down market. Many projects aren't actually very promising. Not all the projects are going ICO specially for the valid one. An investor must be vigilant in now a days ICO but there are some that could actually will bring a good impact in the world of crypto once they will be implemented.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

I think it is a disaster to crypto community. I like worthy projects which are developing crypto currency industry, but there are a lot of projects which aren't good to deliver good product and it is a rubish for crypto community

Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Not all ICO projects provide benefits and can make us successful. So I think we have to stay smart to choose the ICO project. Yeah what ICO needs to be successful is a whitepaper and a clear vision mission, then Roadmap and team. In addition, funds are also very important for the success of the ICO.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Now a lot of new projects are carried out by their ICO, but unfortunately most of them have no reason to develop, because their ideas, to introduce the blockchain to where it is not needed, do not make sense!!! It is necessary to carefully consider each project, to do it in a meaningful way. If the project has a working idea that can really benefit and the introduction of a smart contract will bring profit to the project tokens, then such projects can be safely released to the market and help with investments.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Just horror. Projects appear very bad. How it is possible to create the good project but it is impossible to create the good website?

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

The present market situation is not suitable for New project's success because investors' investment has engaged with another project where he has invested. If old investment engazed, new investment chances remains low. So maximum project fails now for that reason.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

As we can see these projects are not really 'new' actually the sprouting projects are quite the same with each other. It's like a revised project of a former project. The best era for ico is last 2016-2017 wherein scams are just few and legit projects are worth investing.

[
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

No.

Many of them are scams and doesn't really focus with what's on their whitepaper and road map so that's impossible that all of them are going to be successful. Some already showed success by just reaching their soft/hard cap but that's not the only indication on why a project is going to be successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

No.

Many of them are scams and doesn't really focus with what's on their whitepaper and road map so that's impossible that all of them are going to be successful. Some already showed success by just reaching their soft/hard cap but that's not the only indication on why a project is going to be successful.
To be more some of new ico just hast their theory and do not have any product to offer. What they doing just to gather money and then make the product that not yet can be made success or failed. I like ICOs that have alrady product to offer or project that solve something that we really need but almost of the project i see they seem to failed to delivered what they promise to investors and lead the project to the death or abandoned.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: