Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

i am very skeptical about many new ico projects. i am never sure if it is a scam or not. otherwise i would think it is good that there are so many new icos, but since it can be assumed that many scam, it is kind of not so great.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

At the moment there are more and more new ico projects popping up, but I don't think all of these ico are good, especially now that many ico are stuck and there are less investors, in the midst of existing ico competition hopefully for the better development for the future
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Every day many new project are launced but unfortunately maximum are scam. Investors  are confused about them it is very hard to take any decision in which project their investment give them good reward.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Frankly speaking, judging by the situation on the market, I don’t think that even half of them will reach the minimum they need!
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Definitely be very careful. There is already enough. Who successfully complete the ico cannot bring the rest.
I've been swindled 3 times. PENTA,HSHC, and such. Please be carefull.

lamontgrant431

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

i lost many money because trash  project, just check and focus only relly good project
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

It can certainly be said that not all ICO projects will succeed. Many factors affect the success of ICO. Only a few will succeed, because there are few high quality and original projects. Most will fall and be forgotten.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

This is an excellent question that every investor should ask themselves. Most projects are a scam. There are still a number of projects that are honest, but just unsuccessful circumstances.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Dears,

Not all of them are going to reach even their soft cap maybe half of them can but not a guaranty that it's going to be profitable ico, this is the time where we need to interact to the developer to check if the token or their platform is in demand in the cryptocurrency or just another pump and dump coin in the making.

viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

I agree, every day appears a lot of ICOs and a large part of them are scams because people understood that ICO can bring a lot of money to its team, while they are not going to do something after tokensale. So investors and bounty hunters should be very carefully in choosing a project
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Dears,

Not all of them are going to reach even their soft cap maybe half of them can but not a guaranty that it's going to be profitable ico, this is the time where we need to interact to the developer to check if the token or their platform is in demand in the cryptocurrency or just another pump and dump coin in the making.
Most investors today bypass the ISO side due to the fact that many even the perspectiv projects cannot even collect a soft cap. The ICO time will come again, but not now.

Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

The creators of the ICO must be interested in providing investors with the most favorable conditions for cooperation. And if it happens then I will definitely invest a large sum. You also need a set of documents that confirm that the project is functioning normall
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

ICO is difficult and almost inaccessible to me. I am interested in new ones in order to find the best way to make money. And now it is not so difficult and for this reason, the new ICO is a kind of open door to earnings
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

There are a lot of good new projects in this sea of scam, by the way I noticed that quality of ICO's was growth from last year, probably I just made a much better researches about ICO than from last year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

The creators of the ICO must be interested in providing investors with the most favorable conditions for cooperation. And if it happens then I will definitely invest a large sum. You also need a set of documents that confirm that the project is functioning normall
Those who want to invest in ICOs themselves must be interested in selecting a good ICO and shoving out the bad ones into wherever they belong. Most of the ICO projects that keep popping up do not even have any product at all, and all the teams are just after is to enrich them-selves as the case may be, which is one thing I really do not expect that anyone at all should be investing in any ICO without at least doing some due diligence. The space has been raided with a lot of scam ICOs and the unfortunate part to it all is that a lot of investors have a part to play with it as a result of their own gullible nature.

I agree, every day appears a lot of ICOs and a large part of them are scams because people understood that ICO can bring a lot of money to its team, while they are not going to do something after tokensale. So investors and bounty hunters should be very carefully in choosing a project
Maybe if people start seeing the need to at least try as much as possible to frustrate those who are trying to scam by at least doing due diligence, by now, I believe scammers would have diminished to a very huge extent in this space by now but the thing is that most people who want to invest in this space themselves are just too lazy to always know the right thing to do most of the time, based on the fact that they do not have the knowledge to at least be able to identify a scam, know the steps to take and as well, know how to go about things generally.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Dears,

No, not many ICOs running nowadays because there are only few peoples who want to invest on it.
Ico was hyping last year, unlike this year. I wonder if ico will survive in crypto world or not. But if you very careful searching for good ico, i believe you will still be able to find it despite this bear market.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I am sure that almost all new projects will die, about 10% will remain, and the rest will be replaced by new projects, and so will go around, a lot of competition and few investors in the market.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

It is difficult to say about it, because new projects today show very good ideas, but the implementation of projects may cause us to be disappointed in this, because all this may turn out to be an ordinary situation in which there are a lot of scammers.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

Dears,

I am sure that not all ICO will succeed. Nowadays, we need to be very attentive when we choose an ICO because there are many scam among companies. A good project is the basis of success of ICO.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Dears,

It is good that there are new projects, we can find more promising among them, people want to make our lives better, but not always all honest, we need to know what projects will be implemented in our lives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: