Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

As we see new project coming n to raise fund ij cryptocurrency space, the most quality, usefuk and technological driven idea should be able to attract crypticurrency fund to execute their project. I am not worry about the quantity as low quaoity proiect wilo die off!

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

Yes, although every day new ico, some copies of each other. These which has a good developers, teams and communities will achieve and will continue to stay on their way.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

ICO is a good way for new project to raise fund to development their company. They have idea about product and concept but they don't have fund to develop, they will run ICO. Investor invest in ICO for profits and support the project which they think it will be successful.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

I think ICO is now better than ever before considering technology and increasingly advanced and innovative thinking for global competition. this is interesting, of course, but besides that it is the most worrying that there are some people who take advantage of this situation, we hope we are not one of them and not become the victim

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

No, i don't think so. With a lot of ICO , that means a lot of investors eyes are on different ICO too. Thus, the money that an investor might invest may be divided to ICOs that he likes. And when this happens, there is a great chance that the softcap of every ICO might not be reach.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

of the many existing ICO in this forum, just a few who look good and can be said to have a concept of the future will be successful. need to be selective in the ICO to find a project like this because when just follow only the risk it brings is a scam. so many existing ICO does forever mean it's good for all to follow.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

New projects are always wonderful, because new projects always show serious results and bring new ideas, which in the end bring technologies and new discoveries, I love new projects, the main thing is that they are not scams.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

it is very good if the concept of ico is different from the others and has a positive impact. in addition, if ico currently has a good level of sales progress, it might be used as a destination for large investors to invest. so with the new ico it is very useful.
AlexVoron

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I think that almost all new ICO is the projects which are aimed on that to collect money and to run away. Swindlers! Among 100-200 new projects only 1-2 will be interesting to the people, and all other will disappear.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

Dears,

Well, I think this is good. We need new projects. I hope they will be interesting. And not the next cryptocurrency exchange. I would like more social projects.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Dears,

Yes, the number of projects increases, but certainly not all of the new projects will be able to achieve success, because many factors depend on it. It all depends directly on what strategy the project has chosen for its development.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

I think so far many ICOs have run smoothly, they have carried out according to the concept even though there are still people who are not responsible on behalf of ICO to cheat. My advice to investors in the future is to pay more attention to the ICO concept before starting to invest in it
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

The element needed for a successful project is the ability to convince investors. The development of ICO this year, I believe that 30% failed on sales even though the roadmap is very clearly written on the website and in the whitepaper. Therefore, investors are a key element in the success of the ICO project.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

Not all ICO projects will survive the test of time. But if the project is active and the Devs know what they're doing, such project will do well in time.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

Dears,

I think the most important product they offer. Now fierce competition in this industry. And the one who will offer a good product will win. I hope we will see good projects in 2019.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

The fact that there are new ICOs every day is not an indicator of success. To be honest I saw just a few great projects during the past half of the year. I'm supporting every such project but I think this amount(~10 projects in a year) is not a great result for multi-billion industry. If community will check projects with more attention only good projects will remain, the rest will disappear by themselves.
So make the right decision before you invest. Many ICOs become scam, and scammers begin another scam ICO on collected money. 

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

As in any startup, many will succeed and many others will not, it is normal that some promising projects fail early for lack of something, whether communication, marketing or development, remember that it is very difficult to make a successful project in this bear market, so developers must have very good ideas to launch their own crypto.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

Not all ICO projects will survive the test of time. But if the project is active and the Devs know what they're doing, such project will do well in time.
each project has its own potential to be developed but unfortunately currently the most recent ICO results fail due to many things. there is no sure thing that can guarantee the success of a new project. but at least as you say if the team is still active we need to consider the project.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

This is a great oportunity for us and good chance to earn more money after long and hard period with low prices on the market
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

The market is changing very quickly and this is evidenced by the number of constantly emerging new projects. I think it's very cool and says only that we are developing and so far nothing else
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: