Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

I'm not sure that there are many ico present for the same innovation, this is confusing, I think it is necessary to have a real product and technology that exceeds before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

Yes, many ico projects are good in the crypto market, but there are multiple useless ones too..
In order for a project to be successful, first thing is delivery. The team has to deliver and not just make claims. So the long term work is a must.

We have to find a useful product and not just an idea or concept behind the ICO.

Take ARROUND ico for a sample, it is useful and the team partnered with many global Brands for their platform. So they have a real use case of the product. This can be a success. But, in the long run, the team has to deliver and work without procrastination!
https://arround.io

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 11:12:23 AM by olsyd

Dears,
All of them won't get success but there are some really good projects with powerful ideas that will get it. On a bear market, it's quite difficult to find successful projects, but it is still possible.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

There are many projects that appear every day. Many people want to do a project because they have an idea that they think good in the future. It does not happen every time. Few ICO projects are doing today. Part of the blame is the project managers who do not know how to develop their projects or have the intention only to jail the investors. I believe in some ICO projects because they have a reliable team, they have a good whitepaper and the idea of ​​development can be applied in the future.
Unfortunately, the statistics show that 95% of new coins die a couple of months after the ICO. That's why we need to look well at ICO projects.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I think that these ICOs are not bad or scam. They have only chose not the right time to start their project. The market conditions are still sad at the moment, and people are still not ready to invest a lot in the new ICO projects.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

New ICO project is golden investment chance. I will not pretermit a new ICO if it looks potential, invest in new potential project could give me a lot of money, much more than trading. This year ICO market seems not to be successful, i hope that in 2019 ICO market could make better.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Dears,

I'm not sure that there are many ico present for the same innovation, this is confusing, I think it is necessary to have a real product and technology that exceeds before.
Most new projects will not be successful, because at the sales stage they don’t collect the necessary amount of money, only the most powerful projects will to do it and  will  succeed in the future.

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Dears,

I think that ICO is cool and I always think that this project will be able to change everything. Now I think that the emergence of a new promising ICO is just an indicator of the state of the market and not something more
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

It seems that the ICO projects simply declared war on the bounty hunters in connection with their use of KYC verification without prior announcement, without specifying it in the terms of accession, but informing them only after the end of ICO. They wait for us to do our work, and then they begin to simply mock us, inventing the provision of various confidential information about us and the provision of copies of various documents, which are sometimes simply impossible to obtain due to the fact that there are different conditions in different states. This is done only for the purpose of non-payment of tokens earned to us. Therefore, why participate in the campaigns of generosity of ICO, if in the end you are deceived vseravno and put in conditions that you cannot fulfill and the tokens are not paid to you?
Moxivuki

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I am disappointed with the new project now, because most projects are plagiarism and deception, which not only does not bring any development to the market, but also undermines the harmony of the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I am disappointed with the new project now, because most projects are plagiarism and deception, which not only does not bring any development to the market, but also undermines the harmony of the market!
yes you are right, whatever the team wants to do in the project so they do the unwanted thing. even though we have chosen a good and promising project, it still happens. indeed when we choose a project, luck is the main thing.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

I don't even look towards new projects. Now a very bad market for ICOs, I will wait for the bull run.
I have already seen a very good projects fail after listing.
Just John

Merit: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

New projects are always a good way to make money if you are investing in good coins that is going to end up doing well in the long term although now the coins that are being put into the market are mostly scams and they do not have a good product to offer the investors. The projects that we have in the market right now are not even worth investing in

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

I am very disappointed with this year's ICO project. Not only do they not have any innovation, but they continue to deceive investors' money!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

I think none of them is a good option to hold for a long period of time. Most of them just a flip story.
Fonds receive tokens with a huge discount and sell immediately after vesting period.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Dears,

I don't think so, creating a new project isn't as easy as flipping hand.
There are many aspect that are needed to make a project that could be sustainable and thriving in cryptocurrency world.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

In general, it seems to me that the days of ICO have not yet passed, so many new projects are promising, the main thing is that they be of high quality and reach the goal!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

Usually ICO investment and the purchase of new coins are only suitable for some professional investors. Ordinary investors have insufficient understanding of cryptocurrencies and do not recommend such investment methods. Profit is not the first goal pursued, and safe growth is the way to suit most investors.

prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

there are a lot of new ico and new projects, i am looking every day new projects but i do not want to investment. Because there are a lot of scam project. But if i trust hunderd percent i can investment.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

to be honnest I think new ICO projects are just the same as old ICO projects... most of them is scam or will fail at the end of the ICO... there are new ideas out there, the problem is that the ratio is about 1-2 new pheasible ideas for a 100 of s*it projects...
In the end this is a type of financing system that can easily be manipulated by scammers. And if you are a good team with a worthwile project, why will you need an ICO ?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: