Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

I think the new ICO (Initial Coin Offering)  projects are quite ambitious but yet favorable to the public. 
I wish it might happen since many people will be help by their hands and there are lots of people will earn income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

New projects are the future, in order to become successful and profitable, they must be relevant and have the required amount of funds for promotion.

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

I do not have confidence in new projects. It seems to me that it is very difficult for new projects to survive in such a situation on the cryptocurrency market.

moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

I think that the overwhelming majority of startups in the cryptocurrency market will not be able to develop normally because there are so many scammers

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

As always, among the new ICO projects there are many good and promising ones, many useless ones, and the number of fraudulent ICO projects has increased. As long as this activity is not regulated by the states, this situation will continue. Unfortunately, the many abuses of the ICO team against bounty hunters are increasing. This is especially true for KYC checks, especially after the end of the ICO term. Because of this, part of the bounty hunters left this activity.
At the same time, the idea of ​​using tokens continues to evolve and this is generally good for cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

I think that the arrival of a new project can give the right promise to investors in it. yes indeed there are now such things but not all of them. keep careful and careful when choosing a new project.
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

many ICO projects appear every day but not all come up with new ideas and technologies that mostly adopt from existing projects, I just follow projects that have teams that actually work hard to develop projects with new ideas and real products and interwoven partner with various large companies, everything we can see in telegram groups, social media, whitepapers and roadmaps.

starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

I think the ICO has not yet outlived itself and we will see quite a few promising projects, the main thing is to look closely at them!
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

many ICO projects appear every day but not all come up with new ideas and technologies that mostly adopt from existing projects, I just follow projects that have teams that actually work hard to develop projects with new ideas and real products and interwoven partner with various large companies, everything we can see in telegram groups, social media, whitepapers and roadmaps.
Yes, all of that can be seen from the various information available. usually I also see the track record of the teams who joined the project. when the team that joins it does have a good reputation, I will dare to invest. I also carried out various other data analyzes. choosing a project cannot be done easily, it takes time to get the best. doing analysis won't be easy, but when we try, we will get the ease of choosing the best.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

I think the ICO has not yet outlived itself and we will see quite a few promising projects, the main thing is to look closely at them!
in any case, only with a decrease in the number of frauds in the company's ico market, it is possible to revive the former investment attractiveness of new projects. Although it is very good that so far many investors are still trying to invest their money in new ico companies.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Now the number of ICO has decreased, I think that now you can normally use this tool.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

The fact that there are many projects is not a secret for anyone. But most of them have no future. There are very few really good projects, with a working product and a great team ...
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Though a lot of projects were coming every day but nowadays for the tough condition of crypto market ICO projects are stopped coming! In this year most of the ICOs was failed! So, a very few projects were a success for their well potential and innovative idea with working roadmap! My opinion for the new ICO project is negative! I would not recommend bringing an ICO in this bear market, because it's like 80% of new ICOs are failing now!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

In my opinion, if the project team can come up with something completely new and innovative, it will not be enough for success. To interest investors, it is necessary to inform them in detail how it will be implemented and why it will be necessary. In addition, the team must prove itself from a professional point of view and be able to make the right decisions in any situation. These are the basic elements on which the success of the project will depend.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Well i don't think all will sail through, many were called but few were chosen. This is why there is the need for you to do you thorough research in order to make the best decision in choosing the right project which could turn round your future.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Am really not impressed with so many initial coin offering of late most are ending up to be failed or scam project I think sto security token offering would easily replace ico

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

will the project continue forever? that's what I'm thinking about new projects.

many projects are almost the same. in fact, one of them must fail.

many factors must be had before the project is successful. one of them is uniqueness. the project must be unique than others, so investors, traders, and others will be interested in buying tokens or holding the token for a long time.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think that this year there were a lot of promising projects that, despite the situation in the market, all collected the necessary amounts for launch!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

I think that this year there were a lot of promising projects that, despite the situation in the market, all collected the necessary amounts for launch!
in reality, today there are companies that have done so well. But judging them by the way they rewarded the work of the participants of the Bounty companies, the majority can be called deceivers. and as always, each of them says that the current state of the cryptocurrency market is to blame.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

The ICOs market is facing pretty difficult times at the moment, due to the market downtrend and a lot of fraud projects. But if you put enough time in researching projects, you would be able to get profit even if you invest right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: