Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:46:36 AM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

I believe that in the future, the ICO market has excellent development prospects, will bring real benefits for investors and the entire digital society. But now the number of coins is too large. Therefore, there is a shortage of the necessary investments for all ICOs, so you need to choose only the most reliable and stable solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:29:15 AM

ICOs are storming everywhere this days but so far I've only pick out two or three many others are just copycats ,scam or crap projects ,from the good ones I selected temco for example

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:39:53 AM

Since market is low , many projects are on hold as people are not investing their money in low market. There are lot of projects which are waiting for market rise and people to show interest in crypto again.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:47:58 AM

For some reason, I'm no longer prejudiced against new projects. Because of many projects, our labor has always been wasted. I have several successful energy projects that I follow. I can't see anything other than them, unfortunately.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:54:24 AM

We are seeing many new ICO project launching daily but we should carefully consider some project which they will develop the project are not after the conclusion of their ICO. ICO's project investment is very risky but without risk, it is impossible to make profits, so should always research about the company and follow their channels for the latest updates.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:42:28 AM

I think not everything will work, because there are so many new projects and only fraud. so that success is very difficult, many ICO frauds occur. there are lots of things you have to do to make the project successful because sometimes those who have gone well will fail. requires special learning and experience so it is not easy to achieve a successful project.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

I don't trust icos anymore. There is a good alternative - ieo - initial exchange offers. In this case, the exchange is one of the organizers of the tokensale, so investors can be sure that the token will appear on at least one exchange.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:00:39 AM

For some reason, I'm no longer prejudiced against new projects. Because of many projects, our labor has always been wasted. I have several successful energy projects that I follow. I can't see anything other than them, unfortunately.
last year there were a lot of projects that failed but there were also good projects even if only a few. this is a problem that is not easy to solve so it is only natural that until now there are still many people who do not trust new projects. but I prefer not to think badly about new projects and trust my choices.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:06:13 AM

More and more projects do not reach the exit on the stock exchanges as it is already hard to collect investments. The faith in them gradually weakens.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:09:34 AM

That is also what im about to say .  im not interested of their new projects anymore even if they create a unique and verry promising one because like you said earlier those are only good first but eventually they will only be discontinued because the teams are lazy or they dont collect enough funds for their said project  .

Id be more interested if there is a new fork or any new implementation/updates on our existing cryptos because that is the real beneficial thing that everyone loves .
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:17:25 AM

At present, I am not interested in new cryptocurrency projects. I think that when the market is in a long-term downturn, the risk of investing in new projects is very large. It is not suitable for investing in new projects at present, unless there are very good projects, but such projects are too few.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:54:35 AM

Dears,

Now really a huge selection of new ICO. Unfortunately, only a few will develop and generate income. After all, now there is a problem of too many scams and unsuccessful projects. Therefore, I strongly recommend carefully choosing new coins, distribute your investments.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:02:59 AM

Dears,

Now really a huge selection of new ICO. Unfortunately, only a few will develop and generate income. After all, now there is a problem of too many scams and unsuccessful projects. Therefore, I strongly recommend carefully choosing new coins, distribute your investments.
dont invest in ico projects.it didnt give us profit anymore, too much coins/token dumped in market after listed in market.i am prefer buying existing coins such as xrp , eos and others.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:16:12 AM

Due to the negative reputation most of ICO-based projects got in 2018, I think we nust be more restrictive and responsible when it comes to invest in a new project.

If you're interested in a good project, with a high potential and great team behind, you can have a look at Mycro Jobs project. (details in my signature)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:58:59 AM

99% of new projects always fails for one reason or the other ,a project might actually have something to offer but if the team are not hardworking and lack some experience the project will surely fail ,most times it all depends on the teams behind a project ,one have to be very careful when choosing new ICO to invest in ,only few are worth your time and money

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:35:48 AM

I am sure they will not success all, few of them maybe and that is why we need to make a good research and analytic. I personally  happy to see there are many ico born every day because I think ico is about idea and it make me know people idea and how to make it become real business.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:47:32 AM

Dears,

I'm just supporting projects now thru bounties.
I may also become a contributor on the project I am in the bounty program.
I think 90% of projects will fold in 5 years time.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:12:11 AM

I think that 2019 and 2020 will be an interesting time and it's really when we'll see the maturation process that will need to happen in projects that wish to succeed.  They will need to have three very important components:

1.) Scale-able infrastructure.
2.) Use Case
3.) A professional team.

#3 is weird because it's blockchain and it's all about decentralization but all good blockchain projects will need a really strong and very centralized infancy.  They will have to be forward-thinking enough to work them self out of the equation over time.  It's similar to the founding fathers of the United States.  These guys had tremendous power while writing the constitution.  It could have been whatever they wanted it to be.  They control the army and have full control over the destiny of the nation.  But they were forward-thinking enough to create a system that took control away from them.  Blockchain projects will need that quality. 

The most important component is #2.  Without an appropriate use-case, why does the project even exist?  The era of purely speculative coins are gone.  Your blockchain can have some amazing new form of governance or 100,000 TPS but at the end of the day, if it doesn't solve any problems for someone, then it will fail. 
  #1 can be figured out of the use-case of strong enough.  If there is enough demand for the problem that you are solving then devs can bring the scale to fruition. 
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:58:54 AM

Dears,

I'm just supporting projects now thru bounties.
I may also become a contributor on the project I am in the bounty program.
I think 90% of projects will fold in 5 years time.
It seems to me the same thing, that 90% of projects will end their existence in a few years. But this is normal competition. New projects will come.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:06:46 AM

If you are not a professional investor, then I think leaving the new project is the most correct way. New projects have high levels of fraud, so ordinary investors should stay away from high-risk areas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: