Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think abot ico new projects?  (Read 2135 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:21:17 PM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

Every project is shit so don't waste your money and time by investing and the new projects which is just copy of the already existing cryptocurrencies just by the worthy coins and support it don't just buy all the cryptocurrencies which have more attractive offers in ICO which is going to hurt your capital as well the cryptocurrencies future.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:25:46 PM

Dears,
Alot of new ico projects every day.
Do you think all will make thier way to success.
And what elrments needed for aproject to succeed.

Many new ICO projects have sprung up but not all of them will be successful, many factors influence the success of the ICO project itself, from the team, product, whether what they do will be useful in the future. And to do so they need investors who support the running of the ICO project itself and for people who want to invest in it don't forget to observe a number of things before deciding to invest.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:51:46 PM

The most important thing is the responsibility of the developer. Any project should support its community and solve all the issues quickly. Any ICO project must be have patents which provide work.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:09:28 PM

of course not all of them will be successful. Infact less than 20% will be successful due to current fall in cryptocurrencies which have make many investors lost hope in investing in cryptocurrency. Aside from this, there has been increasing Scam project which might also contribute to low level of investors. Many of them will not even reach the soft cap which is the minimum contribution needed by team to start the project.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

In my opinion, the most important condition that can lead to the success of the project is the presence of favorable market conditions, it is thanks to them projects will have a chance of success, or vice versa - they will not be able to achieve their goals despite the fact that by other parameters they will look quite successful.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:13:18 PM

There are very strong projects, especially in energy. I think that great opportunities can be created for them. they will have a big place in the market if they achieve what they want.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:44:28 PM

The market is not favourable and conducive for any ICO to thrive. The success rate of ICOs is going down day by day. Even the genuine ones are not reaching softcap while the successful ones are being heavily backed by big guys, private investors, institutions and organisations. However, the probability of success is still 1/2 and the new ico should be prepared for the worst even with its ready made product.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:47:28 PM

I think they are the ones who will make future technological breakthroughs. They are startups in the blockchain, they and the team come up with ideas to make life better now. If it does, it will easily succeed

Man, each time it depends on a project. Some of them will be unfortunately fraud, where the other ones can give us the new technologies and possibilities in engineering and other sciences.

That is of course, it depends on each project. Investors should know how to distinguish good and bad projects. Can only help them succeed in making a profit
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:22:33 PM

ICOs are just like normal projects, where some will succeed and others will fail.
Ever since I have been in the crypto space, I have seen some projects succeed and some failed.
If a project should fail, there are lots of factors that contribute to it.
Just about now, there are so many projects that find it difficult to reach soft cap.
Although, not necessarily they are all scam. Some of the have competitors and some do not have good marketing strategy.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:02:04 PM

No, of course, most projects are doomed and will not be able to continue their existence. Among the new projects, only a few achieve successful fees for ICO, but such projects need to be very closely monitored. Among such projects there are very promising, which are able to get into the top-10 in capitalization.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:08:35 PM

I am not a machine and I cannot see all ICO projects. But one thing that surprises me is that the value of tokens is being kept at the ICO price when it is listed on exchange.
No projects have reduced the value of the token. I have quite lost confidence in projects like Zuflo (divided 32 times), Bitnautic (divided 61 times), ... it shows that founder just wants to deceive investors and absolutely do not want to develop products their.
But now the story is different. ICO projects are giving me the belief that THO and NTS. It is on the right track and does not disappoint me when investing in it. It seems that ICO projects have prospered when many investors have accused them of many crimes. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:52:34 PM

Haven’t heard that 90% of ICOs in the crypto market does not succeed ?
So majority of them will fail. If you’re choosing any ICO you should be very careful with what you’re choosing, cause some of them are just meaningless. You will hardly find any ICO that is unique. Most of them are just copying what has already been done, they never do something unique and that’s why they keep on failing and some of them are owned by scammers. So choose carefully.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:22:24 PM

Haven’t heard that 90% of ICOs in the crypto market does not succeed ?
So majority of them will fail. If you’re choosing any ICO you should be very careful with what you’re choosing, cause some of them are just meaningless. You will hardly find any ICO that is unique. Most of them are just copying what has already been done, they never do something unique and that’s why they keep on failing and some of them are owned by scammers. So choose carefully.
But the problem is different too. Many market participants want to buy coins of new projects, or they want to speculate, and this is a normal situation.
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:06:29 PM

Since more than 95% people  lost their money in ICOs and so many of them are scams, I  do not see a big potential inf raising money this way. The future is STO - security token offering.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:30:29 PM

A project’s success requires a good idea and a good team. These two components are able to attract a large number of investors to the project.
If I see in the team members a person who has at least implemented one successful project, I invest in this project.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:04:43 AM

Until now, new projects continue to exist and are always there every day. Because everyone certainly wants the project they manage to succeed. By conducting ICO, of course this is a competition for every project. With the technological sophistication of each so that investors are interested in investing.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

In a global sense, it seems to me that new projects today are too narrowly focused. That is, there are no guarantees for the future, as there are no opportunities to have the opportunity to realize dividends.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

Since more than 95% people  lost their money in ICOs and so many of them are scams, I  do not see a big potential inf raising money this way. The future is STO - security token offering.
Maybe it is 100% for current projects. No ICO is really good and helps investors to be profitable, they just want to make money quickly and disappear from this market. I hope that STO will be widely deployed soon to help investors

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:31:01 PM

For the success of the project, you need at least the desire to do something meaningful, and not to raise money in order to just do something!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:31:34 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 01:57:02 AM by bitcoin31

If the project want to become successful they want to be unique to others. Not all the project are successful.
Mostly the ICO who are become really successful if they have a lot of investors that invest to their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: