Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of altcoins keep increasing!  (Read 3496 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

Most ICOs and altcoins proliferated nowadays is like an institution of business entities who want to create an ecosystem for tokenization as a form of payment or exchange value of their product as part of decentralization for fiat exchange. Tokenization is a process by which real or digital assets and related rights are registered on a ledger of a specific blockchain. Technically a Token is a unit of registered value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

I have no problem with the number of alt coins popping up every day, I think this is one of the developments that occur in the crypto world, we just choose how alt coins that really play a real role in real life to invest.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Most ICOs and altcoins proliferated nowadays is like an institution of business entities who want to create an ecosystem for tokenization as a form of payment or exchange value of their product as part of decentralization for fiat exchange. Tokenization is a process by which real or digital assets and related rights are registered on a ledger of a specific blockchain. Technically a Token is a unit of registered value.

But most of them are just crap ones or really has no value at all. They are created to generate income for the team members behind such project and not for the users.
Very few are really sincere in deploying their innovative technologies via blockchain technology. And you will find out that those legit ones are the ones who have difficulty in attracting investors as well as users.
So if you are one of those small time players, you need to be very careful where you put your hard-earned money. Even authentic ones do not sell in the crypto market, thus, losing your investments.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Yeah, the number of altcoins always increases day to day. Unfortunately, most of them are worthless and have no prices once listed on exchanges. Actually, I don't really understand about the decline cycle also influenced by these altcoins. But, certainly more new altcoins makes the competition among them too tight yet many altcoins have the same concept, ideas, and in the same sector. It triggers for worthless coins or tokens on crypto market recently.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

It does not matter, everyone can create a coin which is mostly useless and for nothing so it will keep rising, but good coins that will have impact on the industry also there.

The number of investors contribute to the development of new Altcoins. Although some of it is useless, I believe that it will have its value soon as people keeps supporting it. The number of altcoins increases but the number of investors drops since cryptos get banned in most of the areas in the world.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!
That's the sad reality that some of the altcoins in the market is not needed or they will die soon enough. Some developers are continuing to develop coins/tokens to earn money without a solid project thus contributing to the number of altcoins that is in the market right now.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

Yea! numerous coins are been introduced on daily basis. Don't forget that the end shall always justify the means. Most of them shall get withered as it has been happening when their objectives to either scam or just makes profit are deterred since people are also cautious not to join bunt of rubbish coins with no qualitative community or standardized Team as investment. Equally, with extreme care, good ones emerges with qualitative features like this Ternion I came about. Finds more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

With that being said that new altcoins are being created every day, I'm sure that there are altcoins "dying" every day. There's not much fanfair for coins dying, but they may get abandoned by developers and their price goes to virtually zero. It's unlear how many cryptocurrencies we actually need... maybe just a handful or maybe we need to tokenize the whole world. I think it's a confusing market out there for someone looking to get started in crypto. It might be nice to see a few currencies and platforms become as well known as Bitcoin to the general public.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!

I think in 2017, there were many altcoins created more than this year. Peoples have known there are many scam coins created,
so they don't buy the new coins easily anymore. There are many altcoins, but the one with a good project will be surviving from time to time.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

I agree, many altcoins are getting born everyday. But this altcoins doesn't born just to compete to other coins, they have specific function to the project. Some can be used as a mode of payment, and etc.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

The increase in altcoin is a normal development law. The growth of cryptocurrencies will already have more altcoins, but many will be eliminated.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

It is really a fact that every day we see a lot of new coins that are entering the market, every day someone launches new projects, implements new ideas. Most of the coins, of course, will gradually die, leave the market, appear new, I think this is a whirlwind, but the strongest coins that society needs will survive.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

As the time and development of altcoin continues to increase, competing in blockchain technology creates new coins. This shows increasingly rapid innovation. Evidence that the development of altcoin continues to run, sometimes old coins die on the market caused by the emergence of new coins.

New coins have sprung up because of the success of coins that have already been created. I think the number of altcoins will never stop, and fraud coins are increasing.

Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

in this year I think a lot of coins fraud and ICO failed to run the project because the lack of investors, and I think it will continue to develop a daily basis, because the number of new community in the world crypto
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

All right Now this trend is launched a large number of projects that produce tokens, which in most cases have no value, in addition, everyone can release their token. I think that this does not affect the market, but just litters it with all sorts of garbage.
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

All right Now this trend is launched a large number of projects that produce tokens, which in most cases have no value, in addition, everyone can release their token. I think that this does not affect the market, but just litters it with all sorts of garbage.

tokens are extremely useful for fast profits. but need to make a research before buying any of them.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Becouse everyday new projects come to market and its normal number of alts keep increasing especially tokens but we see others which havnt valume start to die. 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

At the end of 2017 and the early of 2018, a lot of ICO projects have been released, this thing made the demand of ETH increased a lot, made ETH price went over $1200, so you think the market is not affected by tokens?
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

too many useless tokens that bring nothing. The crack of 2018 has failed to purge this. The market is not mature and is still small...there is still a lot of shares to take.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

too many useless tokens that bring nothing. The crack of 2018 has failed to purge this. The market is not mature and is still small...there is still a lot of shares to take.

the market is constantly being "purged" of shitcoins but the problem is that this purge takes time so their death spiral sometimes takes along time to complete. but it will happen eventually.
and another problem is that there is constantly new shitcoins being created and introduced in the market so there is no way we can see the market fully purged and clean.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████