Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of altcoins keep increasing!  (Read 3496 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

It does not matter, everyone can create a coin which is mostly useless and for nothing so it will keep rising, but good coins that will have impact on the industry also there.

And I added, it may not be stop increasing but still there's a few of them which I can say is good to invest as long as you know it is worth and potentials according to what they have to their whitepaper or road map also the team behind are transparent and the owner are visible to its community. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

You're absolutely right. In it there is a share of irony and why they do it unclear. As this situation worsens the position of the cryptocurrency on the market. What this will lead to in the future is unknown. I hope in the future this process will be settled and there will be no fraudulent coins at all.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Yeah so many new altcoins adding in market. But some of. them very shitcoin. We may loss our money by invest on this type of shitcoin. But there also coming good altcoin as welll.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

In fact the vast majority of the altcoins that are emerging at this time are the result of the great advantages that for many developers implies the possibility of capitalizing their projects through an ICO, which is why many of the new altcoins are rather the tokens developed to support those projects in the blockchain. Therefore, I think it is a good sign of the enormous potential of this market, given the ability of the blockchain to adapt to a large number of sectors of trade, finance and technology.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

With that being said that new altcoins are being created every day, I'm sure that there are altcoins "dying" every day. There's not much fanfair for coins dying, but they may get abandoned by developers and their price goes to virtually zero. It's unlear how many cryptocurrencies we actually need... maybe just a handful or maybe we need to tokenize the whole world. I think it's a confusing market out there for someone looking to get started in crypto. It might be nice to see a few currencies and platforms become as well known as Bitcoin to the general public.
A lot of altcoins are dying every single day, recently, binance and bittrex delisted some coins and that shows that a time will come when shit coins will end up dead as long as they have no development, no volume and nothing to even show for it.

And in such case and scenario, I wonder how anyone would want to be trading a shit coin on a shitty exchange when they know the risks involved except when we now get to see the likes of penny stocks for the shit coins later on in the future. The truth of this whole thing is that as much as the altcoins are increasing, not all of them will last eventually.
many coins seem to disappear within one two months because they are just a clone of an idea and an attempt to collect a Fund, but there are interesting projects that are below the plinth. it is necessary to monitor them and when the signs of life can be sobiety. Shit has a peculiar growth of plants.

jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

That is why there are going to be so many coins dying out in the long term, the thing is that there is so much that the coins can do but most of them are just getting caught up duplicating each other. We have way too many altcoins in the market and I think that we have way more coins than we need. With time most of them are going to end up dying out anyway

RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

Every month there are more new altcoins in the market and always more scam projects, and because of that the most investors are afraid to invest to these new coins.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

It is not very good that the number of altcoins is growing and for the most part they are just digital garbage. While this does not affect.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!

For now it is only normal to expect that the amount of coins we have in the market is only going to keep growing since people keep making their own coins. There is no indication that it is going to stop, so many new altcoins are put into the market daily and with that there will be a growing number of altcoins we have in the market even though they are not needed

Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!
Now the market situation is such that most ISO projects do not go through even at the launch stage. Too much trash. In a month you can see only 5-10 worthwhile projects with a good idea and a team. Any waste sooner or later sinks into oblivion ....

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Fenix19094810

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Altcoins often address simple or singular issues of bitcoins, such as transaction speed, or the distribution method. Most don’t last long. Yet there are some that have stood the test of time.
todiefor17

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Too much Altcoin is created every day. Some are turning themselves into rubbish. I wonder if this is the way we are killing ourselves or Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly. But what I see now is that there are too many projects and too few investors (bewildered). Investors are concerned about ICO scam and the current incompetent project. This causes many projects to kill themselves very quickly. This is the truth that can hardly be changed.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Some of these tokens will soon be dead when no one supports it, the volume of the token will soon dry and will be delisted on exchanges. If no one is buying it then its going to be useless. 

Too much Altcoin is created every day. Some are turning themselves into rubbish. I wonder if this is the way we are killing ourselves or Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly. But what I see now is that there are too many projects and too few investors (bewildered). Investors are concerned about ICO scam and the current incompetent project. This causes many projects to kill themselves very quickly. This is the truth that can hardly be changed.

There are busted scam ICOs reported in the scam accusation and reputation section of the forum, I'm sure those who were busted suffers loss too after they were caught. Everyone must be on the look out for these Scam ICOs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!

Number of alternative coins will continue to rise.
But the market and the demand from the people will dictate who will stand still.
there will be new coming in the market and there will be gone.
let the people choose who will they keep and support.
that is the freedom that cryptocurrency want us to have.
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

yes number of altcoins are steadly increasing even in this bear market , probably cause anyone can create their own token but all of those will die or turn out not usable since they will have to meet some demands or product to be useful so doesnt matter how many alts are being created everyday they will just die

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

The number of altcoins increases, but there is little sense from this. Most of these coins will not survive on the market for long.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

A lot of altcoins are coming in 2019 guys, most of them will not survive. However try to invest in a good promising coin if you have idea of long-term investment. The market will turn out to be like a garbage we need to be very cautious and invest in a right coin. So plan accordingly.

Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

I am of the opinion that we will keep having new altcoins on a daily basis in crypto world but the fact remains most of the altcoins cannot stand the test of time because a lot of them are irrelevant and they will fade away very soon.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

If new coins and altcoins appear, it means that not everything is so bad, not everything is lost, there is some movement, some development!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Now that the altcoin currency should be less and less, knowing that the government is beginning to support cryptocurrency, there may be a second outbreak of the altcoin in the future, and many giants may participate in the issuance of the altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: