Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of altcoins keep increasing!  (Read 3496 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

What makes sad about the increase of cryptocurrency is that there are so many scam coin/token that had been created these days.
I hope there will be some kind of regulation to control all those scam coin/token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:18:05 AM

Now there are a large number of blockchain platforms that allow creation of different cryptocurrency assets. Therefore, their number will constantly grow. Another issue is the demand for these assets and their real value, which in most cases is zero.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

People keep copying and pasting into the world of crypto. With new ideas can bring more pump. Ppl just lose money over and over

Ethereum and Uniswap.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

The crypto market is developing rapidly. This is a relatively new industry, where many are trying and will try to make money. The more popular crypto currencies become, the more they will be. Demand creates supply.
Time will tell which tokens are really useful and necessary, and which are not. So you should not worry much about this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!
Dont worry because many of these altcoin will die soon,as they have really no value and was just created to make shit in this community,all they do is victimizing investors to tske their money and just leave the fake project with the money of investors

So just wait for a few years and this will be gone,so better keep away from this and make sure that you are not becoming a victim also

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

I see alot of altcoins and tokens been introduced into the market every day and I keep wondering if that is how this industry will keep growing.  The number of altcoins does not translate to increase in the over all market capitalization of the cryptocurrencies market and it that means that some of the coins we currently have in the market is not needed!

In a management perspective of a team, it is good to start an ICO early in order to be ahead of the opportunities that it can bring. They are battling for the best coin in the market even though not all will become the best or top 100, everyone is still hoping.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

This is true. the number of altcoins is growing every day, but not all of them will be able to gain a foothold in the market and survive. Among this variety it is very difficult to choose a really good, useful and promising project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

The number of altcoins in the market is increasing because more and more people are becoming aware of the fruitfulness of the crypto market. While there are reliable coins such as the AutoBlock’s AutoCoin, there are a range of others that aren’t to be trusted. Also, even though the number is increasing, investors are aware that not every altcoin is worth their time, effort, and money. This is why only the best ones really stay in the market while the rest are left with no option than to exit the market.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

That would happen once we have numbers of ico coming out on daily basis then we are going to see lot of them but they major problem is that they are not offering anything to mankind many are just shitcoin in other to create wealth or scam people so we all need to be careful of which ico we invest in .

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Everyday one new coin release but as we know only some will survive. Good coin always has a positive sign. We can decide by their future plans or roadmap
This is why we must be careful in choosing the altcoins that we are investing. Since these days there are many altcoins in the market and only will survive indeed.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Why you can do it like this, I'm sure if the developer is serious then every altcoin will continue to be extracted in crypto, developers will keep on trying so that investors trust their products.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

The market does not need the vast majority of alternative currencies. In most cases it is rubbish. But no one can ban the release of new coins. They just will lay on the bottom .. I am sure that in the future the situation will change.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

That is currently a fascinating thing about crypto because there are a lot of coins that are almost dead with their small volume and cap but some of them can be a sleeping giant in the future. But of course a lot of them will decease leaving only a note.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

The sad thing is that people are willing to buy different shitcoin, if after the listing nobody buy a coin it will just die and all.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Obviously only the mess is not good thing. The coins in the market are good as long as they perform well and work for what they are established. If there is healthy competition, no speculation and no spams, no matter how many coins are there in the market. But here in the market, many of the coins are failing to do what they are established for, thus affecting their own reputation. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

i think more and more coins are being built to use the block chain platform. these platform like eos and tron need smaller use case scenario crypto to use there platforms. thats why more coins are being built. they dont make alot of sense. just small money.
a group of rich people will pump any given coin . lets say a cartel runs a business under ground and uses pivx . they sell in pivx currency and only customer buys pivx and buy what they need. than everyone dumps the pivx. just a theory

Ethereum and Uniswap.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

You are right, although the altcoin is increasing every month, but they have not brought any help to the crypto market, and these altcoins have taken away most of the market funds.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Everyday new coin or token keep pooping up and most of them just bad coin and dont have good prodcut to sell into the market.. So carefull when you want to choose coin, especially that coin is still new in the market.

The stock market in more than 20 countries is in the down market, even falling more sharply than the US market. I think we should be careful when investing in altcoin and even Bitcoin. Because when investors are scared, they will only choose cash
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 04:07:21 PM

I am really not one of those bitcoin evangelist who says that every other coin than bitcoin is a sh*it-coin and is not needed but i think that at least 90% of those 10.772 cryptos that are listed on coinmarketcap are absolutely unnecessary and therefore also not good for the market in my opinion. If i had to guess then i would say that at least 1000-2000 meme-coins have been launched within the last 2 months. The reason for that is simple, Shiba Inu was a huge success at first and then some other meme-coins that were introduced right after that did also quite well and therefore a lot of people are tempted to create their own coin because it is not expensive.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:55:02 AM

I am really not one of those bitcoin evangelist who says that every other coin than bitcoin is a sh*it-coin and is not needed but i think that at least 90% of those 10.772 cryptos that are listed on coinmarketcap are absolutely unnecessary and therefore also not good for the market in my opinion. If i had to guess then i would say that at least 1000-2000 meme-coins have been launched within the last 2 months. The reason for that is simple, Shiba Inu was a huge success at first and then some other meme-coins that were introduced right after that did also quite well and therefore a lot of people are tempted to create their own coin because it is not expensive.
Well, I guess all these nonsense altcoins will continue to grow as more and more people create their own projects with no value and purpose all because people adopt them and invest in them all in the hope that those new altcoins too will blow up like the ones before it and this is my worry with crypto and why are most of these coins be listed on CMC when some other more genuine projects are still not listed on CMC  Huh that in itself is like a validation for these shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: