Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I do not agree with you. We got. We have not received anything. Scam? Open your eyes, scammers in every sphere of life. Wonderful projects give a good gain for investors, and this is interesting. You may have invested in the wrong place and lost money. Therefore, so express your opinion.
it's just a matter of persistence and hard work, not all ico end up scam or run away.
there are still many quality ICOs, and we look forward to 2019, I am sure I still have a future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

I think ICOs are no longer the right model for crypto investments. I'm not investing in a crypto before a cryptocurrency is released.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

I would not agree with you, because there are many promising projects in the market that really have great potential for development and investing in which you can get a good profit, but you are always to decide
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to do this with the new projects of ICO. Among them there are still a lot of good and promising projects that deserve to exist. For now, you just need to more carefully select ICO projects for investment or affiliation as participants in the ICO generosity campaign. Next, we will expect that the state will begin to regulate this process and filter it from fraudsters.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Indeed, there are currently many ico who are scam and not promising but that is not an obstacle for us to continue to invest into ico. of course, not all of us invest in ico because in order to reduce your losses and risks. invest in ico to taste and invest the rest for a profitable coin.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Indeed, there are currently many ico who are scam and not promising but that is not an obstacle for us to continue to invest into ico. of course, not all of us invest in ico because in order to reduce your losses and risks. invest in ico to taste and invest the rest for a profitable coin.
It seems to me that today there is a very difficult situation with the company’s ico market. Thanks to investments during the company ico, there is an opportunity to earn money for the participants of the Bounty company, as well as the opportunity to develop the project. But if this does not happen, the project may die.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

some ico that I see have active partners about project funding and development, but for some reason they still need funds from using ico.
Coin readiness should have passed the standardization stage of the company and not just a concept. This makes many ICOs seem too easy to publish because they only require a simple protocol and then submit 100% fundraising from the perception of public investors, in the end it doesn't work effectively. I also feel that the quality of the ICO is currently dominated by many scammers or teams who are less concerned about the actual active funding partners.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

What Do you think guys ?
I do not agree with what you said, because there are still some valid,genuine and useful ICOs in the crypto space. You just have to do your own research to identify them.
What makes you think running away from ICO will still prevent you from falling into the hands of scammers.
Scammers are devising several means, you just need to be smart enough by identifying the genuine ones.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

I agree with you that now this is extremely dangerous to invest in the ICO. But there are still interesting projects. They can bring profit to their investors at a distance of a year or two. The fast profits and the big X are almost impossible.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

Let's not turn away from all the ICOS campaigns because it will kill the crypto market and the development of the Altcoins. Choose a good ICOS campaign and wait for Bitcoin to return.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Let's not turn and move away from ICOs. ICOs are very beneficial also in crypto business. I do believe that many ICOs are scam which makes investors turn away from ICOs but they are helpful.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Agree with your view that there are currently many fraudulent ICO campaigns to appropriately dispose of money. But besides that, there are also many potential ICO campaigns that can x10 profit. Therefore, you need to be alert when choosing ICO campaigns for investment, as more than 60% of ICO campaigns are on the market are scam.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

It is true that many icos have been springing out in recent years and even in the so called bear season we are in. I'm not sure if their fund raising is causing many already established and listed solid projects to be denied of liquidity from investors. The only legit ICO nowadays are very few. It still depends on individual whether he wants to invest or not.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Very similar to the speech of a man who has already been deceived more than once. It's like you're going to buy whiskey, and you sell a fake. You buy again - and again a fake. From here you conclude that all whiskey is a fake. Generalization.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Although you have made some salient points, I have to tell the OP that I agree partially to his view on ICOs. Indeed icos are not performing well at the moment and have left investors losing their hard earned money, there are still some few projects out there that are thriving after ico. Most of the time, thee projects have a very low hard cap which means crowdfunding is completed in a matter of few days. These are the few projects that one can invest in because they are serious with their work. Any project that is asking more than 1 million USD to crowdfund their project is a scam.

Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

I disagree. We should still take risk on the ICO but we should know where we are investing with. Doing some research will help you known if the ICO is legit or not. Taking risk is part of crypto life but ICO is not for you  try top tier coins.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

I would not be so strict. Many ICOs are good. If you invest your money in these projects, you will only win. It is better not to call scammers all. Just try to calm down and find a good ICO or simply work only with cryptos.
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I don't think the ICO period is over. ICO market is very important for the crypto money market. ICO cannot show growth without market cryptocurrency. In 2018, fraudsters stole $ 1 billion from investors. But the size of the market is much more. If the regulation is made in the ICO sector, there is no fraud.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

I agree with you, a lot of people are deceived by the ICO program they created, even though the program has no promises of profit
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

If ICO CEOs can be good enough to support the coins they have lunched into the crypto market, then there will be less complaint. So many of them are just after their own profits, which to me i feel is too bad for the furtherance of cryptocurrency. What they have failed to know is that, if their project and coins are doing greatly well, it will be a plus to the developers and that will give them more popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: