Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:55:55 AM

I think you are not right. now has reduced the fraud ico. Many ico are in need of marketing to develop their ico trend. If you are willing to analyze and be patient, you will find good ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:18:22 AM

I don't agree with you, mate. Do you think you know all the ICOs in the world to conclude that all are scams?

I don't think so. You should try to do a better research before making investments and stop confusing people that still can find good ICOs.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:40:47 AM

Majority of the investors are like this when it comes to investment plans. Perhaps the majority of the ico's now are just fraud such that their plans changes even after the ptoject, some also are successful but fail to meet the demands of their investors. I hope their would be othey way that ico can provide so that they cannot be called fraud and scam projects.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:25:53 AM

I don't agree with you, mate. Do you think you know all the ICOs in the world to conclude that all are scams?

I don't think so. You should try to do a better research before making investments and stop confusing people that still can find good ICOs.
Yes not all of the ICOs are scams but sadly most of them are scam, i can say almost more than 50% are scam or at least not reach softcap and it makes the ico and the project cancelled. Tbh ICO is not popular anymore since last year, and also IEO start taking all investor from ICO to IEO.
Uratkinew

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:39:03 AM

Good day dear forum users, I am ready to offer you a new news project https://pyyro.com
 It is quite actively gaining users and developing. At the moment, everything on the platform is completely free.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:43:16 AM

Yes not all of the ICOs are scams but sadly most of them are scam, i can say almost more than 50% are scam or at least not reach softcap and it makes the ico and the project cancelled. Tbh ICO is not popular anymore since last year, and also IEO start taking all investor from ICO to IEO.
not all I think, if there is still an ICO that provides clarity I think they will still get support from investors. those who don't succeed will mostly end up scam. The IEO may still be very popular, however, it does not mean the IEO is without risk.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

I have not invested in ICO since 2018 because I do not see any benefit in it.  Everything is just a minus or just empty.  As for me, it is better to choose exchanges for trading than ICO.
A lot of opportunities to make money and if you invest in ICO soon, the risk may be very high because almost all projects in 2018 are scam and very few people can make a profit from it. I think it's time for the market to change and come up with better solutions to consider new pennies in the future. I am personally starting to participate in IEO projects because this can be a great opportunity to change my life.
Yes, Investors really passed through hard times in 2018 after they incurred loss from the ICO they invested on. Some of them ended up scam and the rest came out shitty after exchange listing. IEO is the new trend now and is doing well,  but I still believe and have seen successful ICOs this year.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:38:32 PM

Yes it has bigger risk to ivnest on ICO and you can feed up the scammers with your money but still there is an opportunity to get profit from ICO even though it's pretty low in 2019 due to price crash once listed on exchanges. Mostly it's not the company fault, rather than the trader that doesn't even do anything once that happened.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:42:30 PM

If we refuse to support ICO projects, then such activity may disappear with time. At all times there have been and will be different ICO projects - both useless and promising. While this activity is not regulated, we just need to check the projects and their team more carefully. In general, ICO is very necessary for improving cryptocurrency and this type of activity needs to be supported.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:56:13 PM

If we refuse to support ICO projects, then such activity may disappear with time.
As soon as a new model for attracting investments appeared ((Initial Exchange Offerings), project managers began to refuse to hold an ICO.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

IEO is here to bail us out....atleast we can be sure of any IEO project getting listed

The IEOs looks even more shadier. I will give you an example. Yobit is an exchange which is having a very bad reputation here in this forum. Their IEO will start in a few hours from now. These coins will get listed, no doubt about that. But what you'll do in case the coin gets listed at a 90% discount?
actually there is no definite thing in investment so even though it's an IEO or ICO, I don't think it's much different but indeed if the IEO is more interesting now, but it actually depends on the IEO itself because not all IEOs are good.
I really have no idea about IEO because since long I am watching the market of ICO which is improving more and more, I think scammers are all over us but we will have to take care and before investing make sure the project is not scamming one, there are so many projects chose the best by investigating and inquiring the history.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:26:30 PM

Stipulating not to invest in ICOs at all isn't the way out. There are good projects out there but the markets seems not to be favorable. To me there are still opportunities but requires patience. Don't expect x3 immediately after token sale. Real project might take time to grow the value of their tokens or coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I think you wrote this post out of Anger. As long as cryptocurrency and blockchain is within the confinement of technology, it will always evolve and demand advancement and this new projects will surface. But them we need to be careful with where we invest.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:28:34 AM

I understand your feelings about Ico scammers ,I have also lost some money buying useless tokens ..But we should make some correct conclusions for avoiding our mistakes and we must keep moving forward and choose only solid Ico projects for further investments.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:58:31 AM

This era is not gone. However, I see that the number of these ICOs has cut sufficiently. Naturally, fraud projects were closed, and now, investors have become more cautious when dealing with money.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:13:01 PM

not all ico's are scam . there are still legit ico's out there that you can invest with but they maybe harder to find now compare to previous years   .

and , can you imagine if there will be no ico's ? i think the market cap of cryptos will decline dramatically  .

what am i trying to say is that dont encourage people to completly avoid ico's  ,  maybe you forgot that ico's once help the crypto to become more noticeable  . besides ,  ico are still a good way to make money aside from investing in cryptocurrency alone due to their big discount or bonuses  .
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:11:46 PM

Who would not say that, and 90 percent of the ico turned out to be ultimately scammers. They have either gone after the fundraiser or are still simulate some kind of activity.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:39:57 PM

I understand your feelings about Ico scammers ,I have also lost some money buying useless tokens ..But we should make some correct conclusions for avoiding our mistakes and we must keep moving forward and choose only solid Ico projects for further investments.
Perhaps everyone here understands that feeling because we are all investors, bounty hunters, we all spend a lot of money and time for ICO but many ICOs have made us disappointed and make us waste time and money. But in so many bad stories, we may have received many sweet stories from ICO, the assets and rewards we gain from ICO can be very huge, it shows that the ICO is not always as bad as we thought, and we will not be able to recognize this until we continue to participate and invest in ico.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

Who would not say that, and 90 percent of the ico turned out to be ultimately scammers. They have either gone after the fundraiser or are still simulate some kind of activity.
I think that there are guilty specific people who promoted false ideas, and not the company’s ico market itself.  Today, there is another type of new project submission, but it does not give more chances for the fact that the Separately taken project will be successful.  Today, investors are used to buying coins on stock exchanges at much lower prices, rather than investing in new projects.  In this way they protect their cash.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

Probably the chances of getting the investment on ICO is very low here and the trend was also been expired here so once again trust it and make the investment and again it will give the defeat only we cannot get the investment back so this time investment is not probably the bad way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: