Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Do I understand correctly that this coin will guarantee the miners a great reward? I would like to understand the uniqueness of this idea.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

Do I understand correctly that this coin will guarantee the miners a great reward? I would like to understand the uniqueness of this idea.
If so, the coin promises to be very popular. So I will follow the development of these events. The project has a serious team and I think it will be able to finish the job.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

If so, the coin promises to be very popular. So I will follow the development of these events. The project has a serious team and I think it will be able to finish the job.
Well, this is just one of the destinations. And what I like the most is that the project has real benefits for society. I think this is the most important for the success of this project.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

coin will be added on hitbtc.com
This is pretty good news. Already have information when this happens and what are the preliminary agreement?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

This is pretty good news. Already have information when this happens and what are the preliminary agreement?
Yes, the list of exchanges and partners impresses me. I think it will be just fine if the team keeps its promises. While I will follow the development of the project.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

Yes, the list of exchanges and partners impresses me. I think it will be just fine if the team keeps its promises. While I will follow the development of the project.
And what about the  exchange to the binance.com. Do you negotiate with them or not? I think the coin on this exchange would quickly increase the volume of trades.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I see that the addition of coins to exchanges should occur during this period. Does the roadmap correspond to the real situation on the project?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

I haven't seen a detailed description of the card implementation strategy. I also would like to understand what regions are most interesting for the team?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

I haven't seen a detailed description of the card implementation strategy. I also would like to understand what regions are most interesting for the team?
I think the project will be scaled around the world. But you need to start in the region where the solvency of the population will be maximum.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

An interesting idea, I think it will all be very beneficial for all of us. I think early investors will be able to earn the most and I want to be among them. But for now I will study this project in more detail.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

An interesting idea, I think it will all be very beneficial for all of us. I think early investors will be able to earn the most and I want to be among them. But for now I will study this project in more detail.
As I understand it, the team is now conducting a Airdrop  campaign. I would like to understand the main purpose of this campaign. What does the team want to get in the end? 
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Not so easy to make a coin popular. To do this, you need to have a number of partners among the financial companies that will cooperate with you. Are you negotiating or presenting your model for them?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

I think the project will be scaled around the world. But you need to start in the region where the solvency of the population will be maximum.
I think that such a team analysis should be carried out before running their wallet. I find it difficult to understand the scale of the project at this stage of development.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

Not so easy to make a coin popular. To do this, you need to have a number of partners among the financial companies that will cooperate with you. Are you negotiating or presenting your model for them?
I think that this project will be able to find support among the participants of the financial sphere, but it is not such a fast process and it depends on the effectiveness of the idea proposed by the Alpha Coin team.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

I think that such a team analysis should be carried out before running their wallet. I find it difficult to understand the scale of the project at this stage of development.

im think not only do you not understand the prospects. this is probably one of those projects where the prospects become clear only after a while. typically, projects are planned for themselves what they will become after a certain period of time, but here it is not yet.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

In general, any consumer or bank will want to get lower costs and greater speed of work. If the team can provide these conditions, it is quite possible that their coin will be popular.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

im think not only do you not understand the prospects. this is probably one of those projects where the prospects become clear only after a while. typically, projects are planned for themselves what they will become after a certain period of time, but here it is not yet.
Studying the project strategy will help me understand the prospects. The team should be as clear as possible to explain its concept in order that participants would be interested in cooperation at an early stage of development.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Such projects are interesting in the long term.  For financial services It is not yet offered the only correct approach, and this is the place for those participants who will provide the highest quality conditions.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

But at the same time it is most profitable to buy tokens in the early stages. So early investors earn the most. The main thing here is to choose the right project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

But at the same time it is most profitable to buy tokens in the early stages. So early investors earn the most. The main thing here is to choose the right project.
I agree with you. Here everyone decides for himself how much to invest and at what time. I personally decided to study this project for myself in more detail.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: