Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

After the AirDrop campaign is complete, the community's position on project trust will be clear. I see that now the participants are active.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool Cool Cool
So I will wait for additional information from the developers and in this I see a great prospect.
Let's see what the team will present after the completion of the AirDrop campaign. I hope for the activity of the team in communicating with their community.
of course, community communication with the team is very important for further support of the project. I expect to see a lot of fresh posts.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

The project offers a good concept. For virtual currency, The issue of cost savings is very acute. I think this coin can be popular if the team can implement its plan. I understand, of course, that we are talking about future prospects.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Can we see an overview of your products before they are fully launched? I saw that you are preparing the full version of the products for February 2019.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

I want to understand more about your perspective for next year. It is possible that your coin will be in demand very quickly. As an investor, I am interested in the first profit.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

The project offers a good concept. For virtual currency, The issue of cost savings is very acute. I think this coin can be popular if the team can implement its plan. I understand, of course, that we are talking about future prospects.
Let's look at the first stage of development. With effective team work, products will be launched very soon. We can assess the success of the project. I think the coin can be successful.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

After the AirDrop campaign is complete, the community's position on project trust will be clear. I see that now the participants are active.
It seems to me that the financial structures may be interested in the work of the project, and this in turn can bring a good profit for the early participants. This explains the interest of the community.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

Let's look at the first stage of development. With effective team work, products will be launched very soon. We can assess the success of the project. I think the coin can be successful.
I do not yet fully understand what kind of investment the project has for further development. I hope that the representatives of the project will tell more about their opportunities.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

I would like to learn more about the past achievements of the development team. Do you have public information about this?
The team has many experts that are not listed in the main  of the description. As the team does not perform a simple task, I think they are highly qualified.
I hope that the team will be able to carry out all stages of development in time. The developers have set a rather difficult task.  And now community support is important to them.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

I would like to learn more about the past achievements of the development team. Do you have public information about this?
The team has many experts that are not listed in the main  of the description. As the team does not perform a simple task, I think they are highly qualified.
I hope that the team will be able to carry out all stages of development in time. The developers have set a rather difficult task.  And now community support is important to them.
Well, only such projects have the right to life in the long term. Only what is useful for society will be in demand.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

Will there be any discounts for large investors? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens and what payment methods can be used.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

The idea looks just fine, but the implementation will be very complicated. So I would still like to see some steps from the developers before drawing any conclusions.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

The idea looks just fine, but the implementation will be very complicated. So I would still like to see some steps from the developers before drawing any conclusions.
Judging by the concept, this is still quite a unique project and I am ready to support it. especially knowing that early investors get the most profit.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:05 AM

Judging by the concept, this is still quite a unique project and I am ready to support it. especially knowing that early investors get the most profit.
That is why I decided to support this project now and in the near future. So I want to buy these tokens for myself.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Tell me please, has someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to know more information about the team and advisors.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Tell me please, has someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to know more information about the team and advisors.
I think the site has enough information. And you can also search for information in Google search. Personally, it seems to me that the project deserves attention.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

I think the site has enough information. And you can also search for information in Google search. Personally, it seems to me that the project deserves attention.
The idea itself is just great, I think. So I think the prospect will be just awesome. So I will follow the growth of this project and take part in it.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

What about the bounty program or airdrop? Are they still active? Because I would like to start exactly with this. I think this is a good way to better understand the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Tell me please miners will be able to get more? What will be the algorithm and what equipment is needed for this?
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Tell me please miners will be able to get more? What will be the algorithm and what equipment is needed for this?
Well, I think it will depend on many factors. for example, the number of miners and the price of this coin. So now it's pretty hard to say. The most important thing is that it will be more efficient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: