Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

Where can I find information on the mining of coins at this stage?  I thought that such information should be available on the project website. What are the conditions for participation?
I only see an airdrop campaign that you can take part in right now. The team is likely to be preparing a presentation of events. We'll know soon enough.
I'm waiting for new messages in social media, but I haven't found the answer yet. I look forward to learning more about the coin to support the development of Alpha Coin.
Now I do not understand how much the team Alpha Coin is interested in early investors and how will be the work of the project on finding partners. Of course, I want to know some details. The essence of the project is very interesting.
I think the team will report their interest in the participants. After all, the project needs support from different categories. I would like to know what are the following events on the project after the AirDrop campaign.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

I hope that the team is satisfied with the campaign airdrop. I haven't seen the final result yet, but I think there may be more participants in a few hours. What is the principle of distributing 6 000 000 APC?
AlphaCoinMining (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Hi guys. How can I find out the number of coins that the participant can get during the Airdrop Alpha Coin?
Hello

the number of coins  = 6 000 000 / the number of participant 
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

Hi guys. How can I find out the number of coins that the participant can get during the Airdrop Alpha Coin?
Hello

the number of coins  = 6 000 000 / the number of participant 

Great, I'll start with airdrop and later I will buy tokens. In any case, I think such a project will be worthy of attention.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

When will tokens be traded on exchanges? I would just like to understand how long I have to keep these tokens to earn?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:06 AM

When will tokens be traded on exchanges? I would just like to understand how long I have to keep these tokens to earn?
Here everyone decides for himself. I am personally going to keep tokens for a long time and make money on it. Much will depend on the development team.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

Here everyone decides for himself. I am personally going to keep tokens for a long time and make money on it. Much will depend on the development team.
judging by the concept of this project, I think there will be no problems with the fundraising. I myself am ready to support the project, but of course, I am more interested in the concept of mining.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

judging by the concept of this project, I think there will be no problems with the fundraising. I myself am ready to support the project, but of course, I am more interested in the concept of mining.
I agree with you colleague. I think developers should give more details about how mining will work. I just have the equipment for it.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

So what will happen to the bounty program? Is it already running or not? I would like to take part in this. Can you give a link to the bounty branch?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

I read that in October 2018 the coin should be added to the exchange. But I have not yet understood which of the proposed partners will be the first for Alpha Coin.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I read that in October 2018 the coin should be added to the exchange. But I have not yet understood which of the proposed partners will be the first for Alpha Coin.
In any case, this is just great news. This means that investors will be able to start trading very quickly and this is always a very good sign.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

In any case, this is just great news. This means that investors will be able to start trading very quickly and this is always a very good sign.
More can be said only after the launch of the alpha version. I think this is the most important thing for many investors.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

I understand airdrop is already closed. Will there be a second round airdrop or bounty program? Because I did not have time to take part in this.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

A wonderful project and I hope that the developers will be able to bring this matter to the end. Now I want to get more information and study the work of the team.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

how is the team going to make money? And what practical application will this business project have?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

On the site the team provided little information for the miners. What strategy does the team have for this category of participants? When will the details be described?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

On the site the team provided little information for the miners. What strategy does the team have for this category of participants? When will the details be described?
I think that we can learn more only after the network has been launched and after the tokens appear on exchanges.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

I think that we can learn more only after the network has been launched and after the tokens appear on exchanges.
I hope that the team will answer all the questions that have already appeared in the community. I am interested in all stages of Alpha Coin development.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

I understand airdrop is already closed. Will there be a second round airdrop or bounty program? Because I did not have time to take part in this.
I saw on the  diagram Alpha Coin pool for Bounty. But when the details of this campaign will be presented I do not understand. I will wait for the  description update.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

I'm waiting for new messages in social media, but I haven't found the answer yet. I look forward to learning more about the coin to support the development of Alpha Coin.
Now I do not understand how much the team Alpha Coin is interested in early investors and how will be the work of the project on finding partners. Of course, I want to know some details. The essence of the project is very interesting.
I also believe that the prospect of applying a coin will be great in the future. Especially as the financial system of cryptocurrency continues to develop, and it is necessary to create such products which will help to optimize work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: