Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I interesting the next stage of development. This APC TECHNOLOGIES STARTED BUILDING. The team will be able to make a detailed description of this phase?
I would like to know what preparations are needed for the start of the building  phase. We are talking about recruiting new members?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

All  airdrop participants  receive 1 000 APC  . I think after growth in the value of the coins, the owners will get a good profit. When tokens are available on an exchange?
I think it is worth studying white paper and the available description. It is difficult to understand the perspective at an early stage of development. I think the miners need more details.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

All  airdrop participants  receive 1 000 APC  . I think after growth in the value of the coins, the owners will get a good profit. When tokens are available on an exchange?
I think it is worth studying white paper and the available description. It is difficult to understand the perspective at an early stage of development. I think the miners need more details.
If the conditions of cooperation will be advantageous for the participants, I am sure that the project will get a fast pace of development. Now I will wait for new messages.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

A very large number of participants of the campaign airdrop. For me it is an indicator of quality work of the team. Potential of the project is opened for new investors. I think the team will be able to finish the development with success.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

The Alpha Coin purse will be offered in February 2019 of the year. Can we get an early review of this product? I think that the development has aroused the interest of many investors at an early stage.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

A very large number of participants of the campaign airdrop. For me it is an indicator of quality work of the team. Potential of the project is opened for new investors. I think the team will be able to finish the development with success.
I see that the project has a team of good experts. This will certainly help the project to make its products timely with the support of the community. Will the community participate in the advertising campaign during this period?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I see that the project has a team of good experts. This will certainly help the project to make its products timely with the support of the community. Will the community participate in the advertising campaign during this period?
Now we need to wait for the updating of the information on one of the available communication channels. The team is interested in the community were aware of upcoming events.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

I'm glad to see that the community supported the project. Good concept   has interested many . I think the Alpha Coin products  will also be popular.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

I would like to know what you have planned after the  wallet will be opened for work?  The road map will be expanded?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I read that the team had long ago began to develop his idea. Personal funds were attracted for the creation of your project? I would like to understand your participation in the project.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

The Alpha Coin purse will be offered in February 2019 of the year. Can we get an early review of this product? I think that the development has aroused the interest of many investors at an early stage.
I have not seen in the description of that investors will be able to see the first version of this product. I think that the team is not delaying the opening date and we will be able to see their work soon.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

In general, I see the rapid pace of development of the project. The team focuses on what they want to do a project in a short time. Let's see how the work will take place after the completion of the Airdrop.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I still wanted to learn terms that participants were required to perform to register in Airdrop. The goal has been achieved, but the community needs in detail Airdrop.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

The Alpha Coin wallet will be offered in February 2019 of the year. Can we get an early review of this product? I think that the development has aroused the interest of many investors at an early stage.
I have not seen in the description of that investors will be able to see the first version of this product. I think that the team is not delaying the opening date and we will be able to see their work soon.
I hope that this is so. The speed of development of the project has a positive impact on the successful implementation of ideas into real life. Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, and for the success of Alpha Coin, your team must be among the first.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I still wanted to learn terms that participants were required to perform to register in Airdrop. The goal has been achieved, but the community needs in detail Airdrop.
I think it is not so important for those who could not participate in Airdrop. I am interested in the new proposals on the participation in the project. I will follow the news.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

An interesting project and I must say that it is to some extent unique. I think if the team keeps its promises, then we will be able to increase our capital by the end of this year.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

An interesting project and I must say that it is to some extent unique. I think if the team keeps its promises, then we will be able to increase our capital by the end of this year.
I hope it will be so because, as an investor, the main thing for me is to be able to make money on it. And this is a good engine of progress.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

I hope it will be so because, as an investor, the main thing for me is to be able to make money on it. And this is a good engine of progress.
Here I agree with you and I decided to support this project, but even more I am interested in the possibility of mining these coins, but so far there is little information about it.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

Will there be a second round airdrop? I would just like to get tokens for myself, but I didn’t have time to do it. Perhaps you should start with a bounty program?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

Will there be a second round airdrop? I would just like to get tokens for myself, but I didn’t have time to do it. Perhaps you should start with a bounty program?
until this was official information. It is best to follow the announcements on Twitter. At this stage, I personally consider the possibility of buying coins for myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: