Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Will there be a second round airdrop? I would just like to get tokens for myself, but I didn’t have time to do it. Perhaps you should start with a bounty program?
until this was official information. It is best to follow the announcements on Twitter. At this stage, I personally consider the possibility of buying coins for myself.
And now there are any discounts for those who want to buy these coins? I would like to understand how all this can be done as profitably as possible.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

An interesting project and I must say that it is to some extent unique. I think if the team keeps its promises, then we will be able to increase our capital by the end of this year.

The team sets the task of rapid product development. I think that with the support of the community, the team will be able to launch the products at the specified time.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

Will there be a second round airdrop? I would just like to get tokens for myself, but I didn’t have time to do it. Perhaps you should start with a bounty program?
until this was official information. It is best to follow the announcements on Twitter. At this stage, I personally consider the possibility of buying coins for myself.
There is no additional information on the second stage of the airdrop. I think the team has to do some development steps to make a new decision.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

At what stage the team will be able to start using Virtuel Card Visa? For such work, I think they need to have a number of partners.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

The prospects of the project inspire me to participate. I am ready to support the development of Alpha Coin. I think that the issue of saving electric energy for cryptocurrency transactions will always be interesting.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

At what stage the team will be able to start using Virtuel Card Visa? For such work, I think they need to have a number of partners.
I think we will get access to the cards after the launch of Alpha Coin products. At this point I want to know more about when investors will be able to participate in the sale of coins, because I read that  "30% Coin Sale ".
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I think we will get access to the cards after the launch of Alpha Coin products. At this point I want to know more about when investors will be able to participate in the sale of coins, because I read that  "30% Coin Sale ".

Well, let's see how it will work. The project looks pretty serious, but then too much will depend on the team.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Well, let's see how it will work. The project looks pretty serious, but then too much will depend on the team.
judging by the fact that I see this project is a very reputable team and it will be able to bring the matter to its logical conclusion.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

It seems to me that conducting airdrop has expanded the possibilities of developers. I have seen good community support during this period. I hope that now the team will be able to complete the project in time.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

It seems to me that conducting airdrop has expanded the possibilities of developers. I have seen good community support during this period. I hope that now the team will be able to complete the project in time.
I hope so. since I have already decided to purchase tokens for myself. I think that I can do x30 in a year.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I hope so. since I have already decided to purchase tokens for myself. I think that I can do x30 in a year.
I think it is quite real for Alpha Coin. Their idea is very important for the world blockchain, and can develop very quickly, if the team will continue to work according to the road map.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

I think it is quite real for Alpha Coin. Their idea is very important for the world blockchain, and can develop very quickly, if the team will continue to work according to the road map.
What the team suggested on the project site confirms their speed of development. Now we need to see when the team moves to the next stage of BUILDING. After starting this phase, we will be able to understand the development effectiveness.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

Everything always depends on the team in any project as well as on the code itself. But for me, for example, in this project, the meaning is not clear. How will they increase the cost of their token? Or is it a secret that is closed for public viewing? I do not see any prospects to be honest.
halyavshik

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Hey all who miss airdrop now can buy cheap APC (contract 0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829) tokens on ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829-ETH
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Everything always depends on the team in any project as well as on the code itself. But for me, for example, in this project, the meaning is not clear. How will they increase the cost of their token? Or is it a secret that is closed for public viewing? I do not see any prospects to be honest.
of course, we need more info on the project strategy to promote the coins. I hope that we will see this soon. Now it is better to wait for what the team will be able to offer soon.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

of course, we need more info on the project strategy to promote the coins. I hope that we will see this soon. Now it is better to wait for what the team will be able to offer soon.
As I understand it, the team will be busy APC TECHNOLOGIES STARTED BUILDING. This step can uncover more evidence of their strategy. The project should pay attention to the work with the community. Awareness participants will play an important role during application launch.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

As I understand it, the team will be busy APC TECHNOLOGIES STARTED BUILDING. This step can uncover more evidence of their strategy. The project should pay attention to the work with the community. Awareness participants will play an important role during application launch.
I think that the team will give more information after the successful Airdrop. Work on the project continues and I will follow the new stages of development. I hope that the team will be able to implement his idea.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I have not found in the white paper describing what reveals the essence of each of the stages set out in the road map. The results of their work are very interesting to me. Now everything goes according to plan?
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

A good idea. But I would like to see real business partners who will use this platform. This will allow investors to understand the future perspective of the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I have not found in the white paper describing what reveals the essence of each of the stages set out in the road map. The results of their work are very interesting to me. Now everything goes according to plan?
I think that everything goes according to plan, but we will be able to compare the results with the proposed road map stages only after completion of the products.  I think that the team will be able to spend quality work thanks to the large number of experts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: