Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

How do you want to draw the attention of the partners at this stage? The marketing campaign includes such costs? From the description I have not understood this.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

i haven't receive the airdrop and i hear is has started and even finished...is there a we can verify to see how the distribution was done ?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

i haven't receive the airdrop and i hear is has started and even finished...is there a we can verify to see how the distribution was done ?
I have not participated in the Airdrop, but I've seen the list of participants on Twitter. I think you can see a list of   and learn about the time of enrollment. I've seen  - 28 H.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

I have not participated in the Airdrop, but I've seen the list of participants on Twitter. I think you can see a list of   and learn about the time of enrollment. I've seen  - 28 H.
At the moment I see only one channel so that we can follow the development of the project. I think Twitter is excellent for this purpose.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I would like here to hear the opinion of the participants of the airdrop. I think the earliest participants can tell about the essence of this campaign.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

I would like here to hear the opinion of the participants of the airdrop. I think the earliest participants can tell about the essence of this campaign.
I think that the community's attention to the project contributes to its development. Now the team begins a new phase and we will be able to learn about how they will continue to work with the community. I'm waiting for the opportunity to buy the coin.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

At the moment I see only one channel so that we can follow the development of the project. I think Twitter is excellent for this purpose.
now the team has added information about the completion of the airdrop, and detailed report, which confirms the campaign. I think that soon we will learn about new developments.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I think that if participants received their coins, everything went perfectly and all happy. This report has already been submitted to Twitter. Now I think that participants will be interested in the activity development.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

You did not have time to take part in this? Because I also failed to take part in this. I will wait for the bounty program.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

I think that if participants received their coins, everything went perfectly and all happy. This report has already been submitted to Twitter. Now I think that participants will be interested in the activity development.
I as an investor, will also monitor the work of the Alpha Coin. I see that the coin has great potential, and I want to buy them at an early stage of development of the project. This is possible?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

You did not have time to take part in this? Because I also failed to take part in this. I will wait for the bounty program.
Airdrop was very fast. I too am waiting for new messages. After the completion of the Airdrop campaign, I am sure they will. The project will be able to grow faster with the support of the community.
yoloyuyu

Activity: 95

SmartHoldem ICO

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

check this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042116.msg46417558#msg46417558
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Pretty interesting site but what does it have to do with this topic? I do not understand why it is needed.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

A good project with a great future perspective and I would like to be able to mine these coins. And I would like to understand how it can be profitable.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

A good project with a great future perspective and I would like to be able to mine these coins. And I would like to understand how it can be profitable.
Well, I really see that the team wants to make a useful product for society. This means that the tokens will have great liquidity.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

The project team was able to complete the airdrop, I hope they will add fresh information on the participation of the rest of the community. I'll be glad to support the team.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

The project team was able to complete the airdrop, I hope they will add fresh information on the participation of the rest of the community. I'll be glad to support the team.
What opportunities the team offered for early investors?I still haven't figured out how I can get some coins. The sale of Alpha Coin will be open during the development of the project?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

What opportunities the team offered for early investors?I still haven't figured out how I can get some coins. The sale of Alpha Coin will be open during the development of the project?
Well, we'll have to wait for new messages. I will follow the  Alpha Coin Twitter. I see in it now the latest news. I do not want to miss new proposals from the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I saw the confirmation of the successful airdrop on the Etherscan.  All in all it went very quickly and qualitatively. Now I want to make sure that the team continues to develop the project. Alpha Coin announced the imminent addition of coins to the exchange of stex.com.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Well, we'll have to wait for new messages. I will follow the  Alpha Coin Twitter. I see in it now the latest news. I do not want to miss new proposals from the project.
I read that the coin will soon become available to investors. This is good news. It seems to me that the project is very promising for long-term storage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: