Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

Will the team carry out an extended advertising campaign using Twitter? The project can become popular with the help of a motivated community.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

Will the team carry out an extended advertising campaign using Twitter? The project can become popular with the help of a motivated community.
Well, that would be great. I have not seen other social media for the project, on this it is quite possible that this group will be actively used to promote.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

I want to see how the team will continue to work on the project.  Alpha Coin is very promising, but without the active steps in the development I find it difficult to assess the prospect for the near future.
I think we will receive new messages from developers. Community communication with the team is important for the overall development of the project. I am now waiting for the description of the next phase for Alpha Coin
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

What activities does the team plan to visit to draw the attention of the world community to the project? I think Alpha Coin can be useful for a large number of partners.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

White Paper will be updated? It seems to me that part of the information about the possibilities of coin can be described wider. I hope the team will offer this to investors.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I want to see how the team will continue to work on the project.  Alpha Coin is very promising, but without the active steps in the development I find it difficult to assess the prospect for the near future.
I think we will receive new messages from developers. Community communication with the team is important for the overall development of the project. I am now waiting for the description of the next phase for Alpha Coin
Yes you are right. I think all participants want to know more about  `STARTED BUILDING`. What is the end of this phase for the community?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

How many exchanges does the team want to offer before the app is launched? It seems to me that their list should be placed on the project website.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Yes you are right. I think all participants want to know more about  `STARTED BUILDING`. What is the end of this phase for the community?
It is also important for me to know at the initial stage of development. My investment may be more, because it depends on the quality of the project at all stages of the ICO.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

It is also important for me to know at the initial stage of development. My investment may be more, because it depends on the quality of the project at all stages of the ICO.
At this stage we cannot be sure of the success of the project. We just need to make a decision and then everything will depend on the team of this project.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

At this stage we cannot be sure of the success of the project. We just need to make a decision and then everything will depend on the team of this project.
Judging by the fact that the interest of the community is growing, we can get good results. The project has  professionals, and I think they will be able to realize their idea. But investors decide what and when to invest.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

At the moment I like the way the project evolves. We will see the increase in popularity of the coin during application launch. I think that in this period I will get profit.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

The situation on the market of ICO is constantly changing. New projects will offer ideas that may become competing for this project. To be among the first, Alpha Coin must do its job as quickly as possible.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

From the description I did not understand when the access to the cards will be opened. This perspective is not described in the road map or white paper.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

The situation on the market of ICO is constantly changing. New projects will offer ideas that may become competing for this project. To be among the first, Alpha Coin must do its job as quickly as possible.
The speed of development is the basic concept of the team. For this I think that all investors who buy tokens at an early stage will be able to get profit faster. But we still need to see the activity of the developers.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Where can I learn more about "APC " Technology? I want to study your strategy for the prospect of a few years. Is it possible?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I would like to know the team's prediction about the value of the coin on exchange during this period. Their assessment may well help investors decide to buy coins.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

What are the team's plans for attracting miners? Where can I see the possibility of a coin mining? There is little information on the official website of the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

I would like to know the team's prediction about the value of the coin on exchange during this period. Their assessment may well help investors decide to buy coins.
Of course, analyzing data from developers is of some importance to investors, but I think you should see the perspective of the project yourself.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

The list of exchanges continues to expand, but I do not quite understand why you need such a large number of them at an early stage of development.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

The list of exchanges continues to expand, but I do not quite understand why you need such a large number of them at an early stage of development.
They're not all active yet. I think that as investors become more interested in development, the team will add new members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: