Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

The list of exchanges continues to expand, but I do not quite understand why you need such a large number of them at an early stage of development.
See how the demand for coins will rise. I think that the number of investors who want to buy tokens will expand and for this the team prepares several partnerships.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

The list of exchanges continues to expand, but I do not quite understand why you need such a large number of them at an early stage of development.
See how the demand for coins will rise. I think that the number of investors who want to buy tokens will expand and for this the team prepares several partnerships.
It is good that the team continues its movement to the final stages to promote the coin. But the result of the application development is also important. Now I hope for the beginning of the next phase.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

The opinion of third party experts or other participants of blockchain technology is simply necessary for understanding all advantages. Where can I read about this?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

I think it would be more convenient for users to see direct links to exchange sites when viewing the official Alpha Coin page. I don't have enough official information.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

The team will carry out any coins giveaways in the future? I would like to not miss this opportunity. At least partial information about such actions can attract users ' attention.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

I think it would be more convenient for users to see direct links to exchange sites when viewing the official Alpha Coin page. I don't have enough official information.
you are right, and quick access to exchanges could remove some obstacles for investors who want to see a reliable link. I think the team will soon be able to update the site.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

The airdrop has already been completed and the coin has started to be added to the exchanges. This stage complies with the deadlines. What is the project team doing now? Is the construction stage already open?
halyavshik

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 01:32:03 PM by halyavshik

I do not understand the details of the Bounty campaign . After all, the coin will soon be added to the exchange. I would like to receive a response from a representative of the project.

APC token is already on exchange:

Hey all who miss airdrop now can buy cheap APC (contract 0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829) tokens on ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829-ETH
Is this an official token? Or swindlers have added it to the exchange? What do developers think about this?
I saw this exchange on the official website of the project, but I do not know the details about their cooperation. Perhaps we should wait for a response from the project representative.

are you guys new in the crypto? this is an exchange for ether tokens, it is decentralized and does not require an official listing, there is no fraud here
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

are you guys new in the crypt? this is an exchange for ether tokens, it is decentralized and does not require an official listing, there is no fraud here
you are a representative of project Alpha Coin?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

I do not understand the details of the Bounty campaign . After all, the coin will soon be added to the exchange. I would like to receive a response from a representative of the project.

Hey all who miss airdrop now can buy cheap APC (contract 0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829) tokens on ForkDelta: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x15bda08c3afbf5955d6e9b235fd55a1fd0dbc829-ETH
Is this an official token? Or swindlers have added it to the exchange? What do developers think about this?
I saw this exchange on the official website of the project, but I do not know the details about their cooperation. Perhaps we should wait for a response from the project representative.

are you guys new in the crypt? this is an exchange for ether tokens, it is decentralized and does not require an official listing, there is no fraud here
often fraudsters create a coin with the same name and make a listing on decentralized exchanges and here you need to follow the address of the smart contract.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Beautiful project and I have not heard anything like this before. So after exiting the exchanges, the demand for tokens will be huge.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Airdrop has been distributed, I have also received the APC.
What's the general need to do? Mining APC or POS?
Actually I do not quite understand the nature of this project, hopefully I can understand more about APC in dev's next update on the project.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

Actually I do not quite understand the nature of this project, hopefully I can understand more about APC in dev's next update on the project.
That would be very interesting for me. I am interested in the topic of mining. Especially since the developers promise us the mining of a new generation in the near future.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

That would be very interesting for me. I am interested in the topic of mining. Especially since the developers promise us the mining of a new generation in the near future.
Well, let's see when I can get these coins and how profitable it will be. Now I still do not see how this will work in practice and for this reason it will be difficult for me to skimp on this matter.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

are you guys new in the crypto? this is an exchange for ether tokens, it is decentralized and does not require an official listing, there is no fraud here
and what comes out the price on exchanges will be cheaper than the price of official sales? What's the point of this? I do not understand how it works.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

us it is now important to find out the exact information about plans for the team. I want to participate in this project, but I need to understand the ultimate goal that the team has set their experts.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

I think that after the completion of this phase, the team must update the description of the next steps by which the community can assess the situation.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

us it is now important to find out the exact information about plans for the team. I want to participate in this project, but I need to understand the ultimate goal that the team has set their experts.
The team describes its goals in white paper, but I do not understand how they will be implemented. I think the opening of the construction phase will help me understand them more precisely.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

A very interesting idea, but I think the main thing is to find authoritative partners that will ensure the project a stable growth and also a great demand for these coins.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

A very interesting idea, but I think the main thing is to find authoritative partners that will ensure the project a stable growth and also a great demand for these coins.
Here you are right colleague. If the project is connected with a real business and brings practical benefits to society, we will be able to see a lot of support from people all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: