Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Financial structures would be interested in the opportunity that Alpha Coin will open. I would like to know how the team plans to attract such participants? Will the marketing campaign be run during the product launch?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Financial structures would be interested in the opportunity that Alpha Coin will open. I would like to know how the team plans to attract such participants? Will the marketing campaign be run during the product launch?
I think that the need for such a campaign can be determined after the launch of Alpha Coin products. And also the team allocates a part of investments for work with partners, I think that it will help to attract them for the first cooperation.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

I think that the need for such a campaign can be determined after the launch of Alpha Coin products. And also the team allocates a part of investments for work with partners, I think that it will help to attract them for the first cooperation.
Now the project is at the initial stage of development. I think the team will give us more reports on all their achievements, including those of financial services partners.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Now the project is at the initial stage of development. I think the team will give us more reports on all their achievements, including those of financial services partners.
I hope it will be so. Because I would like to thoroughly study the project and its team before making a decision on investing and buying tokens.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

I hope it will be so. Because I would like to thoroughly study the project and its team before making a decision on investing and buying tokens.

I even now see that this project has a great future if the team can implement it. That is why I would like to study each member of the team in more detail.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

I even now see that this project has a great future if the team can implement it. That is why I would like to study each member of the team in more detail.
It would not be bad to see interviews with developers on YouTube and see how all this is done and ask them questions that I have accumulated quite a few.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Airdrop already over? When will my coins be credited to my wallet? This is a good way to get my first coins.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Airdrop already over? When will my coins be credited to my wallet? This is a good way to get my first coins.
On Twitter it says that airdrop is over and the transfer of coins has begun. But about the second round, I did not hear any news.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

On Twitter it says that airdrop is over and the transfer of coins has begun. But about the second round, I did not hear any news.
What about the bounty program? Will she or not? I could not find such information about this.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

And where is this company registered as a legal entity? I have not seen any information about this.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

And where is this company registered as a legal entity? I have not seen any information about this.
This is a very good question. as you need to study the project and understand how safe it is to invest in it.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

This is a very good question. as you need to study the project and understand how safe it is to invest in it.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. But personally, I see a great perspective in this project. So I’ll buy some tokens for myself anyway.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. But personally, I see a great perspective in this project. So I’ll buy some tokens for myself anyway.
I hope we can make very good money on this.
and also very interesting how much profit you can get from mining.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Alpha Coin set an interesting task, which can be useful for many financial services. On this I think that this coin can bring profit.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

It seems to me that the team should work more actively with their community.  I think the project participants should know about the next steps of the developers.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

It seems to me that the team should work more actively with their community.  I think the project participants should know about the next steps of the developers.
I'll wait for the news. On Twitter, I think there will be messages that will help to understand the further strategy. It's not clear to me yet.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Will the team expand its communication channels to communicate with the community? Telegram is perfect for such purposes.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Will the team expand its communication channels to communicate with the community? Telegram is perfect for such purposes.
I think we'll get the information when the team can voice it. You can track it on Twitter. Hope we learn about the next stages soon.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

This is especially effective when the bounty program is running. At this point, the community is particularly active and developing social networks is very easy.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

This is especially effective when the bounty program is running. At this point, the community is particularly active and developing social networks is very easy.
Agree, and the team can use this point to increase their community and the popularity of the project. Will there be new stages of promotion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: