Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Will the team expand its communication channels to communicate with the community? Telegram is perfect for such purposes.
This is especially effective when the bounty program is running. At this point, the community is particularly active and developing social networks is very easy.
Agree, and the team can use this point to increase their community and the popularity of the project. Will there be new stages of promotion?
We will be able to clarify this only from the project representatives. AirDrop attracted the attention of investors and other participants. Now we have to get more details.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

What are the advantages of early investors when using cards? Will everyone have an equal commission when working with Virtuel Card Visa?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Which partners are ready to start cooperation with you at an early stage of development? Their names are important to increase trust in the project.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I saw that the project was added to the
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alpacoin/
I think that now we can track the situation with the coin.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

It is good that the team continues its work. I think, after the launch of Alpha Coin products, early investors will be able to get a good profit, but for this the team should be active throughout the development period.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

I want to know what the team is working on after the completion of the AirDrop phase. Overview of the first products will be available to the community?
halyavshik

Activity: 180
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

It is good that the team continues its work. I think, after the launch of Alpha Coin products, early investors will be able to get a good profit, but for this the team should be active throughout the development period.
guys you understand what you talking about? this is not this  token, is another coin with the same name, looking on website and blockexplorer in coinmarketcap, do not misinform people
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

guys you understand what you talking about? this is not this  token, is another coin with the same name, looking on website and blockexplorer in coinmarketcap, do not misinform people
I understand that you know a lot about the project. Can you tell me about the tasks that the project team sets for itself at this stage of development?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

I think some participants want to find information that is not on the official page of the project. How can I now understand what is fair?
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

I understand that you know a lot about the project. Can you tell me about the tasks that the project team sets for itself at this stage of development?
Yes, now we need to get as much information as possible in order to draw conclusions and make the right decision about investing.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Yes, now we need to get as much information as possible in order to draw conclusions and make the right decision about investing.
Well, I would like to start with the bounty program. I think this is a good chance to get a better project and get your first tokens.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Well, I would like to start with the bounty program. I think this is a good chance to get a better project and get your first tokens.
For me personally, it is easier to buy these tokens than to take part in the bounty program. But the topic of mining is more interesting for me.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Already know when this coin will be added to the exchanges? I just want to understand when I can trade these coins.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

I hope that there are those participants who know more about the project. This coin should bring a good profit after the launch of the products. But I don't know what the forecast is for her next year.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I do not understand why Twitter does not reveal more details about their events? I read here that the coin is already added to the exchange.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I hope that there are those participants who know more about the project. This coin should bring a good profit after the launch of the products. But I don't know what the forecast is for her next year.

If the team reveals more details about their work, I believe that the popularity of the project will continue to grow and the coin is going to rise in price.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

What purpose was set for the airdrop? Is it a collection of investments or popularization of coins? Other phases of Alpha Coin propagation will be implemented within the ICO?
snos-boss

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

In what category of participants the team is interested at this stage of ICO? I would like to know how the community can help promote the project?
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

In what category of participants the team is interested at this stage of ICO? I would like to know how the community can help promote the project?
The team does not report the Bounty campaign. I think that this stage is quite possible during the launch of the product, but it is only my opinion.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I'm not trying to misinform the community. Now I have found not a lot of information on the site for acquaintance with the project. I'm glad to know that you have made clarity on this line for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: