Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

In what category of participants the team is interested at this stage of ICO? I would like to know how the community can help promote the project?
The team does not report the Bounty campaign. I think that this stage is quite possible during the launch of the product, but it is only my opinion.
In any case, if this campaign is important to the project, the team will report new promotions to the community. I will be happy to support the project.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

I'm not trying to misinform the community. Now I have found not a lot of information on the site for acquaintance with the project. I'm glad to know that you have made clarity on this line for me.

Each participant analyzes the information about the project. I am sure that some similar projects are confusing to ordinary investors. To avoid such situations, the team should disclose its work in more detail at all stages of the project.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

The idea of creating the project has arisen long ago. The team has attracted its capital to develop Alpha Coin? I want to understand the development phase of applications.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I'm not trying to misinform the community. Now I have found not a lot of information on the site for acquaintance with the project. I'm glad to know that you have made clarity on this line for me.

Each participant analyzes the information about the project. I am sure that some similar projects are confusing to ordinary investors. To avoid such situations, the team should disclose its work in more detail at all stages of the project.
I decided to wait for the official response from the project representatives on this situation. I was not involved in the early stage of participation, so I still have a number of questions.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

The idea of creating the project has arisen long ago. The team has attracted its capital to develop Alpha Coin? I want to understand the development phase of applications.
It is difficult for me to judge this from the conditions described in the road map and white paper. I think that the degree of participation of the team in the financing of the project is not so important at the stage of coin sale.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I think that we will see the increase in the value of the coin already during the development of the application. The very concept of the project suggests that Alpha Coin can have many interested participants.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

It is difficult for me to judge this from the conditions described in the road map and white paper. I think that the degree of participation of the team in the financing of the project is not so important at the stage of coin sale.
Now only the result is important for all project participants. I hope the Alpha Coin team will be able to follow its roadmap. This will convince partners of the productivity of developers.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

it seems that the airdrop has started not very long time ago, I am interested in participating in the activity how to apply?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

I think that we will see the increase in the value of the coin already during the development of the application. The very concept of the project suggests that Alpha Coin can have many interested participants.
But for this, the team should show its effectiveness to pass the stage of product launch with maximum success. I have met some projects that could not get support from partners.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

it seems that the airdrop has started not very long time ago, I am interested in participating in the activity how to apply?
Unfortunately, you were late to participate in the airdrop. The team published  results on its Twitter page. The team did not specify information about new campaigns.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Unfortunately, you were late to participate in the airdrop. The team published  results on its Twitter page. The team did not specify information about new campaigns.
The campaign of the Airdroop was very short. I hope that the next offer from the team I will be able to estimate faster. I did not have time to participate in this stage.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Coin is already available for purchase. I read about it from the participants. But I want to see the official link on the project site.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Coin is already available for purchase. I read about it from the participants. But I want to see the official link on the project site.
Let's see what strategy the project chooses for further cooperation with its community. The team can offer other options to increase the popularity of the coin. I will wait for new posts.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

But for this, the team should show its effectiveness to pass the stage of product launch with maximum success. I have met some projects that could not get support from partners.
Yet I think that the project has great opportunities, but everyone chooses the optimal conditions for buying or investing.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Let's see what strategy the project chooses for further cooperation with its community. The team can offer other options to increase the popularity of the coin. I will wait for new posts.
Well, the main thing is not to miss the good value of the coin. I will also follow the messages. There may be details of the Bounty campaign. There are still no details.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

As I understand it, the airdrop is already closed for the reason that the developers have gathered the necessary number of participants. At least so written in the company's twitter.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

As I understand it, the airdrop is already closed for the reason that the developers have gathered the necessary number of participants. At least so written in the company's twitter.
What about the bounty program? Do you already have any information about this? What funds are allocated for this? Or the bounty program will not be carried out?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

Great project with a great perspective. I hope the developers will be able to make mining profitable for us) Grin Cool
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

Great project with a great perspective. I hope the developers will be able to make mining profitable for us) Grin Cool
Yes, now mining is going through hard times. So you need to bring something new in this direction. I will follow how the developers do it.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Yes, now mining is going through hard times. So you need to bring something new in this direction. I will follow how the developers do it.
And what will be the algorithm? And what equipment will be needed for the extraction of this currency? Already have any official news or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: