Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

I think that we will be able to better understand the proposal from the developers after updating the information on the site. I now do not fully understand all my opportunities to participate in the project.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Interesting idea. Now there are very few worthwhile projects and it is very difficult to find something to like for investment. But for this I will follow.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Does the team have a strategy to increase the value of the coins during application development? I would like to see that the team promotes its product at all stages of development.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

Does the team have a strategy to increase the value of the coins during application development? I would like to see that the team promotes its product at all stages of development.
I wonder what percentage of funds developers are ready to allocate for the promotion of the project in the media
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

I wonder what percentage of funds developers are ready to allocate for the promotion of the project in the media
It's not clear to me yet. I think that advertising the project can be of great benefit.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

It's not clear to me yet. I think that advertising the project can be of great benefit.
I think that promotion on media resources will be more expedient after the beginning of application development. Now I think the team is busy preparing for this process.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

I think that promotion on media resources will be more expedient after the beginning of application development. Now I think the team is busy preparing for this process.
From the description in white paper I realized that there are some items of expenditure that can help promote the project, but for a marketing campaign a separate line is not offered.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

I read that the application of products is possible from 2020. Did I understand this information correctly? Such a note is in the White Paper project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

I read that the application of products is possible from 2020. Did I understand this information correctly? Such a note is in the White Paper project.
But I think that soon we will see an alpha version of this project and see tokens on exchanges. And after that you can wait for the full launch of the application.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

It seems to me that we are talking about the maximum development of the Alpha Coin product. But I am also interested in the period after the launch of the application in February 2019 year.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

It seems to me that we are talking about the maximum development of the Alpha Coin product. But I am also interested in the period after the launch of the application in February 2019 year.
I think that the use of products Alpha Coin certainly can be relevant immediately after the completion of all stages of development. But let's see how the team copes with the tasks.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

I think that the use of products Alpha Coin certainly can be relevant immediately after the completion of all stages of development. But let's see how the team copes with the tasks.
I would like to see the alpha version. But in any case, I'm going to keep these coins for more than a year in order to get the maximum return.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

I would like to see the alpha version. But in any case, I'm going to keep these coins for more than a year in order to get the maximum return.
Yes, this project has a great potential for investors in long-term storage. I agree with this option. With the development of blockchain technology the coin will continue to grow in price.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

Yes, this project has a great potential for investors in long-term storage. I agree with this option. With the development of blockchain technology the coin will continue to grow in price.
That means we can all make money on it. And I think that it will be necessary to make a decision on investing in the near future.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

In this case, we will have to wait for new additions to the description. Perhaps we can learn about the strategy of the project on Twitter. It's important to me to know that the team is actively using all the available methods to get started successfully.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

Besides offering 9% Airdrop, I've seen 30% Coin Sale. Will this step be performed during the application development period?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

In this case, we will have to wait for new additions to the description. Perhaps we can learn about the strategy of the project on Twitter. It's important to me to know that the team is actively using all the available methods to get started successfully.
I think the team will search for partners without additional promotion. Only after the completion of such work will they be able to assess the need to attract other resources for advertising.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

The idea of the project can be evaluated by investors in good preparation of the project to the behavior of ICO. AirDrop was successful, I think it proves the perspective for Alpha Coin and in the next stages.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

I would like to understand what can affect the value of a coin during the product development period? Investors have already appreciated the prospect.   And how do third-party experts relate to the project?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

The idea of the project can be evaluated by investors in good preparation of the project to the behavior of ICO. AirDrop was successful, I think it proves the perspective for Alpha Coin and in the next stages.
I think the participants of the Airdrop became the first to understand the advantages of Alpha Coin. I also decided to support this coin, I think that within a year there will be a great growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: