Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to post images  (Read 117 times)
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

Hello all. Does anybody know why I am unable to post images?

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:11:22 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 03:35:29 AM by xtraelv

Hello all. Does anybody know why I am unable to post images?

Newbies can't post images.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315750

Why is all your post history deleted ?

Deleting your history would have decreased your activity. Without activity you resorted back to being a newbie.

...and it is never completely gone...
https://archive.fo/jGzEt

EDIT:

I thought the ICO was over.

Why is the site still showing  countdown timer till December ?

https://triffic.world/en/

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

No - we had our one week pre-ICO in July and raised around $100,000. We have been concentrating on building out the app and are now holding the main ICO starting from December. The reason I deleted the original post is because the app has come on in leaps and bounds since then due to the initial funding.

I am trying to post a new ANN with the new updated information, including a video walkthrough of the app - which includes a demo of the augmented reality features. However without the ability to post images, I'm a bit crippled!

coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

Also, we are in the process of deploying the site update now, so if you check back in about an hour you will see the new site, white paper and news section.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

No - we had our one week pre-ICO in July and raised around $100,000. We have been concentrating on building out the app and are now holding the main ICO starting from December. The reason I deleted the original post is because the app has come on in leaps and bounds since then due to the initial funding.

I am trying to post a new ANN with the new updated information, including a video walkthrough of the app - which includes a demo of the augmented reality features. However without the ability to post images, I'm a bit crippled!

You'll need to get a copper membership.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

By popular demand, newbies can now pay to have some of their restrictions lifted. If you pay the fee, you become a Copper Member, and you can post images. That's the main point of this: allowing newbies to post images. Additionally (and these might change depending on how things go), Copper Members currently have these bonuses:

- Some of the same permissions as Member-rank members, such as reduced signature styling restrictions. (But none of the PM-related restrictions are currently lifted, such as the style limit or per-hour PM limit.)
- Your "you must wait ____ seconds between ___" counter is reduced by 75%. So if you're naturally of Newbie rank, you only have to wait 360-75% = 90 seconds.

If you paid an "evil IP" registration fee, then whatever you paid (in BTC terms) is subtracted from the upgrade fee. If you paid a registration fee a long time ago, you might even get a free Copper Membership due to the increase in BTC price. Just visit the link at the bottom of this post to check whether you have it already.

I am aware that for most people the benefits of this membership are pretty lame. This membership is only intended to fill a specific niche; if you don't need it, don't buy it. It is not intended to be the lower-cost Donator/VIP alternative which I've talked about before as a possibility.

I wrote the system so that I can easily add additional paid memberships in the future, but I might not ever do so. Not sure.

You can buy it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

EDIT:

You would have been better to edit your old posts stating that they are no longer relevant.

Bulk deleting posts is usually met with extreme suspicion.  Hindsight is a great thing.  Grin

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 04:17:31 AM by crypt0j0e

However without the ability to post images, I'm a bit crippled!

Well it looks like you have the merit to reach member rank but not enough activity since you deleted all your past posts. You might want to consider buying a copper membership which will give you the ability to post images.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Brilliant - I'll do that now. Thanks for your help!

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

However without the ability to post images, I'm a bit crippled!
You might want to consider buying a copper membership which will give you the ability to post images.
Haven't xtraelv said the same? Why are you repeating?

@coinerz
Please lock the thread since you have got your answer. You can lock thread at the left side below of your post.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinerz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

The thread is now locked. Thank you all for your quick help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: