Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I saw that the number of participants in the Telegram group is gradually increasing. I think the community will have a larger number during the start of selling tokens. Will the contests be held for the Telegram channel?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

The project has reputable partners, White Paper perfectly reveals the possibilities of the project, the team's experience is also fully represented for us. I think that the successful start for the opening of the ICO has already been put. 
I look forward to seeing new posts about successful partnerships. The team is now negotiating with new participants? I am interested in local partners.
I think the team should have a piece of product development to start such negotiations. After that they can talk about constructive solutions with local participants for certain regions.
I think the main task of the team is to create the basis for the Gigzi system. Other participants who will be able to collaborate with the future will consider the partnership already when analyzing the basic functions of the applications.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

In the project are discussed quite loud the statement. I do not know whether the team will be able to embody them on a maximum as it is necessary to do works much.

alexsmalex

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

In the project are discussed quite loud the statement. I do not know whether the team will be able to embody them on a maximum as it is necessary to do works much.
Yes, the team set a very difficult task, but I saw the experts, they have a great experience in dealing with such issues.  I hope that the community will support the creation of this system. I'd like to see her in action.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

It seems to me that working with local partners should take place at later stages of system development. Now we need to study the roadmap of the project in more detail to learn about all stages.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

Yes, the team set a very difficult task, but I saw the experts, they have a great experience in dealing with such issues.  I hope that the community will support the creation of this system. I'd like to see her in action.
I think that with the support of the Perth Mint this task can be performed by the hands of experienced experts. Especially as their number continues to increase.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

I think that with the support of the Perth Mint this task can be performed by the hands of experienced experts. Especially as their number continues to increase.
I support you and I believe that the team has absolutely every chance of successful development of its project. Moreover, I see only positive feedback about the development team.
Rossi46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

I will inform our CEO regarding your offer but I can see that you sent the same message to 50 different threads.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

I see, because if they don't have something good to show to the corporation or to the people who they will be partnering then it would be hard to get partnership of their on project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

I saw that the number of participants in the Telegram group is gradually increasing. I think the community will have a larger number during the start of selling tokens. Will the contests be held for the Telegram channel?

This is maybe because they found an interesting about the future of the platform. Also, wanted to seek more information which it will be needed for further details about it. This is about wealth management which it sounds toe be good and let's see about how this thing would help the crypto space.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

It seems to me that working with local partners should take place at later stages of system development. Now we need to study the roadmap of the project in more detail to learn about all stages.

Indeed, roadmap could be much more helpful because everything is already been set about all their activities. This is also their guide towards their success but there are instances that could be happen anytime but I think the team can handle it especially if they are well-experienced about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Please tell me when the planned sales start? And what bonus for the purchase of tokens you can offer your investors at the initial stage?
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Hmmm, but not that quite many yet for me. Do they have airdrop? maybe if they will provide airdrop it will be boost and encourage more investors to participate in a project when it have many supporters and fellow investors.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:05 PM

Please tell me when the planned sales start? And what bonus for the purchase of tokens you can offer your investors at the initial stage?
As I have understand their roadmap, the crowdsale is already happening at the 3rd quarter of this year. Perhaps, the token sales are already done and the team are just preparing for the beta testing of the platform. I hope, this will be addressed by them for us not to be confused on their future works.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Great! Another interesting crypto project I have found regarding the financial system that delivers stability, security and wealth protection on the blockchain which holds a great platform in its hands. I can see a potential in this project that could bring more opportunities for us. I will looking forward for more updates and news from the Gigzi.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

I think they have,developments that is more effective and efficient. You are right they can construct a good ideas that will  help and boots the project to gain more participants and investors. The good impact will probably a stepping stone towards success and achievements.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Indeed, roadmap could be much more helpful because everything is already been set about all their activities. This is also their guide towards their success but there are instances that could be happen anytime but I think the team can handle it especially if they are well-experienced about it.

Correct, roadmap is very important to have because it is one way that will give knowledge to the people the activities they need to achieve. It is one way to stop worried and expectations. It serve also as a guide to the team in order for them to succeed in every step they made.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I really like the team management and the way the concept is actually made to standout however i would like to know how the precious converted can be delivered across countries

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Actually I am not  in the position to answer this inquiries but this is my personal opinion, I think that the developers will probably finished the softcap before moving the project next level. Tokens wil be still available but I am not sure if they gonna closed it. One thing for sure that developers will not stop to create developments for the project success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: