Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranking and Merit  (Read 618 times)
manecas (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I know that bitcointalk is trying to remove spammers and so on, but I am finding difficult to get the needed Merit to get back to Jr. Member. I am an active member, do a lot of bounties, translations and so on, and suddently I am a newbie again. How do you guy's got your Merit ? Asking ?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Well, write a useful post for users of this forum once an active participant and all though someone will give merit. But if you want to participate in the signature campaign, then there is a chance that in the future they will not look at the rank, but at the user's activity. Your Activity: 108 is not bad for a newbie. We are waiting for this update because it is more loyal to all users.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

Just be helpful on this forum, and you will get your merit. But unfortunately, nowadays it is not easy to earn a merit, because, nobody want to share their merit and to draw attention from the moderators is pretty difficult. Best of luck bro.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

I know that bitcointalk is trying to remove spammers and so on, but I am finding difficult to get the needed Merit to get back to Jr. Member. I am an active member, do a lot of bounties, translations and so on, and suddently I am a newbie again. How do you guy's got your Merit ? Asking ?

I just looked at your message history and see that you are a shitposter.

You are the reason they put this rule and if you don't improve your message quality you always stay as a newbie.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

The trouble is that even with usefull posts, its difficult to get any merit. And at the speed new threads appear it vanishes very fast from the first page and its simply forgotten.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

In addition to what your friends are talking about, you can help people who ask this style like you. If you have a language other than English, you can translate the news shared in English to your language. When a new product of a project is released or an update to the product, you can write a detailed article about that update or product. All this will come back to you as a merit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

If you are a good translator, I think it is not difficult to get a merits. I have seen many good translations that have been confirmed by the Bounty Manager, and the high-ranking Bounty Manager will also send merit to a good translator.
And I suggest you not to participate in too many social media bounty campaigns, which will make your posting history look very bad. Usually, many high ranked members are less willing to send meirt to members who are full of links in the history of those posts.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

I just looked at your message history and see that you are a shitposter.

You are the reason they put this rule and if you don't improve your message quality you always stay as a newbie.

Shiposter ? Wow, in what did you based that ?
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

If you are a good translator, I think it is not difficult to get a merits. I have seen many good translations that have been confirmed by the Bounty Manager, and the high-ranking Bounty Manager will also send merit to a good translator.
And I suggest you not to participate in too many social media bounty campaigns, which will make your posting history look very bad. Usually, many high ranked members are less willing to send meirt to members who are full of links in the history of those posts.

Thanks, will hope that by the next translations I got some merit. I do not do social media bounties, mostly only translations (ANN / Website / ...)
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Thanks, will hope that by the next translations I got some merit. I do not do social media bounties, mostly only translations (ANN / Website / ...)

Translating ANN / Website is enough. Of course, I think it may be more difficult to translate white papers, and will get more recognition.
Try to translate some excellent projects and avoid those scams.
I believe that a good translation is easy to get a merit, at least easier than me because of my broken English.  Grin
Good luck for you!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Honestly speaking, it is just too hard to get merit if our mindset is only joining bounties. We even be tempted to buy merits on the black market but don't ever do that as it will cause you more harm than good.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Why not just purchase a copper rank upgrade rather than complaining about the merit system? Copper rank allows you to post images and wear member ranked-signatures which I think is enough for a translator to continue their work/applications. I know most bounty campaigns only accept Jr. member and above ranks but there are also few bounty campaigns out there that accepts copper ranks (despite them being a newbie/brandnew); just search around. Also, if your portfolio for your recent translations is impeccable, I'm you wouldn't have a hard time getting reservations.  Wink

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

First before I give my own view, you need to know the major aim of creating this forum is not for bounty related activities but to get useful information about crypto through contribution of meaning post by member on the forum. I checked your previous post up till those posted 2 months ago and I can you are not really contributing something meaningful. almost all your posts are within the bounties board and they are majorly questions. you can improve by helping others through contribution that will be helpful. doing this might one day get you a merit. Although I am not in anyway in support of the merit group because I do not think it will stand a test of time.
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

First before I give my own view, you need to know the major aim of creating this forum is not for bounty related activities but to get useful information about crypto through contribution of meaning post by member on the forum. I checked your previous post up till those posted 2 months ago and I can you are not really contributing something meaningful. almost all your posts are within the bounties board and they are majorly questions. you can improve by helping others through contribution that will be helpful. doing this might one day get you a merit. Although I am not in anyway in support of the merit group because I do not think it will stand a test of time.

Duly noted. Thanks.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

I felt for you people when i saw that down grading that we noticed in the forum.You can get your merit through the few merit source who are members of the forum though there are not known but the forum moderators said if we are serious and active in the forum that we may find them. Writing and posting a quality post is one of the ways to get merit, You can also contribute to resolve issue that a member brought to the forum.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

There are newbie who are good posters even made better post than some hero member who went the grace of ranking up before new rule was implemented on the forum, try to post good and constructive posts your post may be merited by merit givers.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

Its just too hard to get merit this days,  even what do catch the moderators attention we cant really suggest that because a lots of good quality comment has been made with merit rewards,  and a lot of short and simple comment have been rewarded too.  This do make me think that some merit was trade not rewarded.
If the moderators can at least make a list of what should be compiled in a comment to make it good at least to some standard (maybe no short comment or just recommend what someone has said and so on)  maybe this will give people clue of what they are facing or make clear to people to already know their comment or thread is no where near been rewarded with merit.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Hi mate, i know that this topic is an old issue, but dont lose hope, write good articles and be more informative in your post, be helpful, a good post that can catch more attention, in this way, some users could recognize your input, don't listen to others that are bringing you down, i suggest be more positive in life, regarding this situation. Keep up the good work.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Friend I encountered this situation during a company. Lucky admins bounty were loyal and we all protected the steaks, since the bounty just ended and the signature must be worn.
You can get a merit, recently I saw one article a novice very cool so she got as many as 5 merit. To get it you have to work on several articles. For a bounty community.
There was also a topic about posting articles. The best new ones received Merit.
Perhaps this topic was in the Russian branch. Due to low loyalty, it became impossible to get Merita for a beginner.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Everything is simple, you need to be useful to the community and everything will be fine. For example - I am a designer. And recently made several images, illustrations and elements for the designer on the topic of blockchain and cryptography. Now I want to put it in open access and get merit from grateful users who downloaded this art. I think this is quite legitimate and, as far as I understand, does not contradict the rules of the forum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: