Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinus coin pump when?  (Read 320 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

Bitcoin or bitcoinus? I've searched for that altcoin but theres no result so I'm going to take a guess that you are talking about bitcoin. If you dont have any experience on it then you can start looking at the price of it for the past years and start your own analysis. Most of the predictions are saying that it will reach $10000 by the end of the year but everything is possible, expect pump but dont disregard dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Hi, I have bits coins and waiting for price pump. Do you have any predictions? As I'm kinda new here.. I believe in it but don't have any experience in crypto market. Would appreciate any information. Thnx
Now Bitcoinus is trading on HITBTC and IDEX. It is necessary to monitor the volume until it is drained. As soon as large volumes go to buy on a large time frame, you can expect growth.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Hi, I have bits coins and waiting for price pump. Do you have any predictions? As I'm kinda new here.. I believe in it but don't have any experience in crypto market. Would appreciate any information. Thnx

I can see no conditions that could make Bitcoinus tokens to fall in the nearest future, so you should hold them a bit and then sell, if you want them to be sold.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

It feels strange that you are the newbie, but you want to sell tokens already. Please, find more about the market, and you will learn that selling is not the only option.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I think we should just be satisfied with bitcoins performance since it was able to remain stable even on the bear market. There is no way for us to tell on when BTC pump will be. All ee can do is to wait and be patient. A lot of people were expecting a slight price increase by the end of the year. Maybe that will happen.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Bitcoinus still not yet listed on the coinmarketcap. i don't know the result of their ico but AFAIK they are having a little demand compared with another ico. in my opinion that you can try to search the smartcontract and then check it through use etherdelta or forkdelta service.
maybe if bitcoinus is in coinmarketcap it can make the price of the coin pump high and that can be one of the best factors. but currently bitcoinus still has not shown significant progress

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

the coins that you have at the moment are there any markets that sell and buy?
if it is already there and the price is suitable, you better sell it. or if the coin has a market, what if you hold it until the price rises.

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Now Bitcoinus is trading on HITBTC and IDEX. It is necessary to monitor the volume until it is drained. As soon as large volumes go to buy on a large time frame, you can expect growth.

I would very strictly recommend to avoid this Hitbtc exchange, not so long ago in an interview with Roger Ver - John Mccaffey, said that they steal money.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

If Bitcoinus wants to increase the price the volume needs to make a higher exchange entry. You have to wait patiently in this.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

If you are the investor, you should know that time after the ICO is not the best time for selling tokens. Wait for a bit and your patience will be revarded.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

I would very strictly recommend to avoid this Hitbtc exchange, not so long ago in an interview with Roger Ver - John Mccaffey, said that they steal money.
Yes, I heard an interview with McAfee. I also never liked this exchange. Their commission is worth big money. This is super greed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Do you really think that someone will be able to tell you exactly the exact information about when the pumping starts exactly? There is no need to hope for this, because there will be nothing for sure; this is information that will not be distributed anywhere.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

When you search for it , very rare information about this coin. Its will be very hard to predict than. Maybe you should search very deeply but nobody cant know when will gonna pump i think.

Catherin_Mo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

When you search for it , very rare information about this coin. Its will be very hard to predict than. Maybe you should search very deeply but nobody cant know when will gonna pump i think.

I just google and see a lot of results, so have no idea how is possible not to find anything  Smiley
If not website, just check them in any social - they make nice updates from their product development, as, for example, the last news about smart payments (what is really great point useful for everybody, i think).
And yeah, just simple: i already tested their crypto system on ParcelABC and it works, and NO annoying millions of pages, you just pay and forget, awesome Cool
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

You have to know the development of the coin, if you want to know this coin will continue to make changes or not, if your coin has something interesting in the future, you better hold it longer until the coin applies the system they are offered. surely the coin will have a high value in the future
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

It hard to say and believe when the coin you hold is less popular. We cant predict that easy. My advice is to go and ask the admin or the team in charge on the project to know about the upcoming update for the coins price to hike if there is.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

You have to know the development of the coin, if you want to know this coin will continue to make changes or not, if your coin has something interesting in the future, you better hold it longer until the coin applies the system they are offered. surely the coin will have a high value in the future
That is basically the most important thing to always do. There are so many projects out there today, so it is very important to at least make sure you are right on track choosing the one with product, great team and possible long term potentials when it comes to usage. It is a market where even shit coins get pumped, so it is even a lot better for a project with a good potential. However, it is also very important not to concentrate too much on a pump but to put more attention on the real value and real life usage to bring about sustainable growth in the long term, which is one thing a lot of new investors usually do not always understand.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: