Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 1587 times)
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

This platform is easy to use and project is good for everybody. I think this project will successful in a short time and we will see it everywhere, and will not disappoint the buyers

We will try develop our project and we will disappoint our buyers.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I think that we can believe in StateStreete trading systems because it is probably impossible to hack StateStreete trading systems .  when a node is attacked, the remaining node will still function normally

Thanks for your great words. we always try build the safest StateStreete trading systems for users.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

if I invite my friend  to join in the project. Is there any benefit for me dev?

When you invite others to participate in the project according to the specified investment package, the package is at least a minimum of $10. Participants can select any investment package to contribute. You will receive an equivalent profit from the package that you invested
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

It's amazing and goodluck project and I wishing it all the best. Goodluck dev / team

Thank you for your caring. We will try our best to promote our project
Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

Hi dev. I have a question. what are benefits from the inherent advantages of working as part of a group that an investor can have?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions. Really hope your project will be successful

Thank you for your caring. We are trying to make our dream come true. Waiting for our successul.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

In the roadmap it is said that the mobile application is available in Q1 2018, but I did not find it on the playstore or on your site, can you tell me about this?
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

what's new on project for investors?
BillyBee

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:43:31 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 02:08:01 AM by BillyBee

I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.

I also think that they will have potential to develop more and more in the future
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

what's new on project for investors?

Thanks for you caring. You can join in our Telegram group to update more information about our project
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.

I also think that they will have potential to develop more and more in the future
we always try our best to develop our project avd bring benefits to our investor. Thank you.
Florcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

Everytime i saw project like this ,I feel exciting! But, I think you need to show your demo , them the investors can believe in your project. Cant use a simple website to collect money from investors, Good UI/UX is very important! Smiley Smiley
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Hi dev. I have a question. what are benefits from the inherent advantages of working as part of a group that an investor can have?

we already mentioned about it on our website. You can hire professional investment managers, which may potentially be able to offer better returns and more adequate risk management benefit from economic of scale, lower transaction costs.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

Everytime i saw project like this ,I feel exciting! But, I think you need to show your demo , them the investors can believe in your project. Cant use a simple website to collect money from investors, Good UI/UX is very important! Smiley Smiley
Thank you for suggestion. We will try to improve more
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments

Hi. Thank you for your support. we will try to improve more.
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

Hello admin. I want to join in your token sale but how can i Join in?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

Hello admin. I want to join in your token sale but how can i Join in?

To participate in the Token Sale, you need to sign up and log in the account on this website and pay for SNZ tokens. We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
Stephen.88

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!

Hi. with this good combination, we always try to develop our project more and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: