Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 1583 times)
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

i think your team is not have enough experience. so with this team how do you run this project??
Hi. Thanks for your caring. Our team have already had long term experience and we believe that we will bring the new era of digital assets to community.
kimhospital

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Just 2 advisors. I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

i have the same question like you.now aday  hacker very dangerous. so can we trust in this project?
We always try to protect the security for our customer. If you are to lose or get your card stolen then as a cardholder, you will be able to block it instantly from the States treete Site. There are daily spend limits on number of transactions and volumes, any suspicious activity is likely to be caught by our processing platform, resulting in declined transactions. Lastly, as a cardholder you will be able to file a chargeback just like you would with your credit card
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Just 2 advisors. I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?

For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

do you think this project can rise up in the future?
we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry. You can believe in our bright future.
Winifred2609

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.

thank you for your sharing. Good information for me. I will consider about this project
Charmainekiss

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

i have the same question like you.now aday  hacker very dangerous. so can we trust in this project?
I think they have high level of security. The system will also help eliminate any risk of fraud and other undesirable behaviors that could endanger the network and its members.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

i don't see the information about your team. can you give me more that?
HI. You can visit our website for more information about our team member. Thanks.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

In the roadmap it is said that the mobile application is available in Q1 2018, but I did not find it on the playstore or on your site, can you tell me about this?
i see bro. i find this in my phone too but i can't find the app
hi. Thanks for your attention. We are upgrade our app and it will come back soon.
Richarrego

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Do you have any announcement about this project more clearly? I want more detailed explanation of this project or maybe a website link
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

what is the name of our app? i want to download for check
hi. Thanks for your attention. We are upgrade our app and it will come back soon.
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

Your idea and solution is so good. Your project  is all which we need
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

This is an interesting way to invest. From my experience I know that the first win usually 
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

Do you have any announcement about this project more clearly? I want more detailed explanation of this project or maybe a website link

Hi. This link is detailed explanation about our project : https://statestreete.us/
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

This is an interesting way to invest. From my experience I know that the first win usually 
Thank you for your interesting in our project and connect to us for news and information upcoming.
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.

AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact 
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

Your idea and solution is so good. Your project  is all which we need

Thank you. We will try our best to launch the new era of digital assets.
SNZTOKENSUPPORT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.

Thank you for your follow ~~
kimpack7461

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

what type of SNZ token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: