Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin solid value  (Read 788 times)
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

I can not predict the value of bitcoin in the future it can increase or decrease. But looking at the current price chart, I choose short-term investment. I bet much when its value drops to a low and sells when prices rise. With a stable value this year, I choose short term investment to make a profit with bitcoin.
indeed short-term at this time should be done, but in my opinion at the beginning of November you have to be ready to hold prices until mid-December, soaring prices my prediction mid-December will increase sharply and it will happen suddenly

Bitcoin and altcoin are volatile, unstable at any time! To become a currency, Bitcoin and altcoin will have to stabilize prices!
price stability between bitcoin and altcoin will occur if bitcoin itself has increased with a high value, then all altcoins immediately match it

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

I think it is natural and does not need an explanation, just cryptocurrency can turn you into a more intelligent user of money and the Internet
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Indeed, before investing your funds, you first need to read a lot of things and only make decisions

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

in my opinion it's not a problem if the goal is investment, but still needed research to determine the best choice that can provide more benefits for you Indeed, now requires precision to determine which choice is the best to choose
This is one of the requirements from a good investors to have done some research before they invest in order for them not to lose big money easily. For those who wants to earn more, buying bitcoin with you research is an ideal thing.

Either short term or long term your goal is, as long as you are knowledgeable enough about these two for sure you will be on a right place. Keep investing, and trust bitcoin we will rise again in the right time.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Indeed, before investing your funds, you first need to read a lot of things and only make decisions
That is a must do before starting. If we don't pay attention to it well then we will only get regrets at the end. We know that there are currently many types of altcoins, but behind that there are only a few who are serious. Maybe it would be better if we still believe in bitcoin.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Bitcoin has gained momentum over the period of time and now user base has grown much bigger since inception. However, the focus is concentrated on the speculation part of it instead of the utility value of the same. As of now, the price is determined based on the law of demand and supply but still, it is highly dependent on the speculative market instead of the demand for actual ground level use of Bitcoin.

But isn't it the same for all others assets? We still in the early stages. Lets back to this after another 10 years  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Bitcoin has gained momentum over the period of time and now user base has grown much bigger since inception. However, the focus is concentrated on the speculation part of it instead of the utility value of the same. As of now, the price is determined based on the law of demand and supply but still, it is highly dependent on the speculative market instead of the demand for actual ground level use of Bitcoin.

But isn't it the same for all others assets? We still in the early stages. Lets back to this after another 10 years  Grin
even though it is still in its early stages, don't we have to learn crypto better to avoid fraud when we want to invest in crypto

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

The cost of the majority of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, is based on trust in it, therefore, having lost confidence in early 2018, the cost of Bitcoin began to rapidly decline.

Given this, I think that speculation and manipulation greatly affect the cost.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Bitcoin is not really a very volatile currency. It is quite stable and in the last years it has had a great maturity proof. It is a special currency that has already reached 10 years. It is recommended for those who want to invest large amounts and have no immediate desire for profit, just because it is not a fluctuating currency. Altcoins are not all shitcoin. There are many very good things. Many of ICO's have developed very well and have a say on the crypto market. If I invest a small amount of money, I would invest it in altcoins, not in bitcoin. Regardless of what we invest, it is preferable to invest money that is not intended for daily expenses, because profits will not occur overnight

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Must be studied well before investing in any currency
Study white paper for any currency and identify the team
Follow-up activity helps in that
This applies to currencies on the market or ICOs
The investor must take into account the time frame to which he will work

About BTC and its developer SATOSHI
This is a great example for all currency developers I hope they will benefit from.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

It has a solidity when it comes in value and usage. Bitcoin is reeally different from other cryptocurrency coins. They have many usage but at the end, they fall. Bitcoin is simple yet usable anywhere. It helped every people to transact fast and easy, cash out and cash in. I admire bitcoin than any coin in this industry.
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

I can't call all altcoins garbage. I know excellent altcoins. I think one of them should take the place of Bitcoin with time.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

I think it is natural and does not need an explanation, just cryptocurrency can turn you into a more intelligent user of money and the Internet
Gital currencies are very petrified in transactions in the digital world. I am a user happy with the presence of digital currency technology. and it is necessary to know the value of the currency in the digital can change at any time so it must be vigilant.
ValikieEmma

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

You should consider the cryptocurrency segment is an investment, not the place to be "get rich quick." I like trade shit coin because this is a fairly safe strategy.  Already a shit it's hard to get worse. Of course, there are times worse because you choose the wrong point. Bitcoin will be better when you invest long term and really believe in the future of Bitcoin.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

not only greed and dissatisfaction but every time a new coin is listed on the market, they lose in the market, the volume of bitcoin is bigger and the bitcoin trading activity in each market is very large.

I think, every developer must choose a good market to register the coins they created.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

The value of bitcoin gives good hope to its holders, many of which have already had abundant yields so they maintain this value. Certainly, bitcoin holders are very passionate and have a good future for each period. Maybe many fail but that failure becomes an encouragement that is able to make bitcoin more valuable than other values.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

I am totally agree with long term investment because it will help you to earn good profit,in short term investment may disappointment you.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

Bitcoin was developed by satoshi and most people who uses blockchain knows it.  The price/value is fluctuating up and down but still a gem.

However,  shitcoins are trash,  if the developers has a good motive and has a sincere heart and knowledgeable enough by making the coin/token be valuable as bitcoin then they can beat it.

But,  their thinking is not to be the leading, just greediness overflowing.  

I also believe Satoshi Nakamoto's pure intention when he invented bitcoin. He wanted to unchain us from the bond of central banks. He wanted to give the power over our own money to us, eliminating the unnecessary role of these greedy institutions in our finances. It's just that greedy people saw it as a way to scam ignorant victims. They created and created various tokens without good purpose, intentionally to steal other people's money. Some tactically scam people in the name of bitcoin, promising unfeasible returns. I just don't get it how stupid people can be that they can't discern obvious scams such that. If it's too good to be true, then definitely it's not true! Too bad that the great intention of the first and original crypto was tainted with the selfish desire of many.
GraduateMagnet452

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Value is how dear you see what you have or possess. Everything in this world had no value until people started trusting it and giving it value. Many messaging apps came along with  but many of them have no value now. That's because people cherished it more giving it value.
Bitcoin is generating value from the trust from crypt o-community members. If we're able to hold on to the trust, we'll get the value for Bitcoin and people outside will get interested
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

So far one of the main problems of Bitcoin is precisely its use as a speculative means of accumulating value, and not as a means of payment. Because of this, Bitcoin, having weak technical characteristics, has greatly increased in price, and this is one of the reasons why states are not in a hurry to legalize it, seeing in it a financial bubble. Due to the fact that Bitcoin is very slowly legalized, the infrastructure for its direct use as a means of payment is not created. As a result, while creating a vicious circle.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: